Beach Villas OT-724
Aloha! Welcome to the Beautiful Beach Villas.
We are located on Lagoon 2 Honu at the Ko Olina Resort and Marina. When traveling to Hawaii you want a great view of the ocean in addition to luxurious accommodations. That is exactly what you get in our villa. You can see the beautiful Pacific Ocean from both bedrooms in addition to the lanai while sipping your favorite beverage. This 2 bedroom and 2 bath Villa easily accommodates up to 6 people. Our Villa is fully furnished with comfortable Hawaii style furniture and Fun Hawaiian Artwork. You get a piece of Hawaii everywhere you look. We have even included DVD's, cookbooks, CD's, and reading books with Hawaii themes. We want you to feel like you are in your own Hawaii Home. The Beach Villas at Ko Olina are luxurious residential ocean front Villas. You can see the 18 Hole Championship Golf Course right across the street from the Lanai, or you can choose to watch for dolphins or the migrating whales (if in the winter). You can also watch the sunrise over the mountains while having your cup of coffee in the morning or simply enjoy the cool Island Trade winds.
You will have access to all of the following:
* Access to 24‐hour front desk
* Secure Key Card Entry to Villa, elevator, and parking
* FREE local/long distance in US and Canada
* FREE secure broadband WIFI throughout villa
* FREE Parking for One Car
* 3 Large Flat Screen TV's with HD cable throughout villa: 1 50" smart TV in Living room Blu‐ray DVD player, 1 45" TV with Smart Blu‐ray DVD player in Master bedroom, 1 45" TV with DVD player in 2nd bedroom
* DVD's‐ Wide Mix‐Cartoons, Chick Flicks, Dramas, Hawaii Five‐0 Season 1
* Xbox Kinect in Living Room with 2 Hand Controllers and 1 Dozen Games
* Free use of fitness center: exercise room, lap pool, fun pool, and beach plus lockers, saunas, lounge areas, separate his/her steam room
* Bamboo Shades with Black‐Out Drapes for a Great Night Sleep in Bedrooms
* 1 King Bed, 2 Twin Beds (Can be made into a King), Queen‐Size Sofa Bed
* 2 iPod lightning dock alarm clock radios
* Lighted Make‐up Mirror and 1 Hair Dryer in Each Bathroom
* Full Kitchen including but not limited to: coffee maker, blender, toaster, hand mixer, rice cooker, electric table grill, pizza tray & cutter, cork screw, cookware, serve ware & dishes, utensils, plus plastic ware for picnics at the beach.
* Cookbooks‐ Several and All Hawaiian Themed
* BBQ Grills by the pools & BBQ utensils in Villa to use
* Bosch Front‐Loading Washer/Dryer inside the Villa
* Full Size Ironing Board and Iron
* Large Lanai with Pocket Doors to bring Hawaii inside
* 4 Beach Chairs
* 2 Boogie Boards, Snorkel Sets, and Several Floaty Toys
* Assorted Beach Toys including beach friendly playing cards
* Special Beach/Sand Blanket and Beach Towels
* Cooler with Ice Packs
* Beach Buggy and Beach Bag to make carrying things Easy
* Games‐ Wide variety of Board Games, Card Games, Beach Themed Games and Jigsaw Puzzles (Many for all ages)
* Portable CD player with Hawaiian CD's, beach/ summer & children's CD's
* Books‐ About Hawaii, Ocean Life, Surfing, and Turtles
* Hot Tubs & Pools: Heated Lap Pool, Lagoon & Sand Bottom Kiddie Pool
We are located along the 1 1/2 mile beachfront walking path that connects all 4 Lagoons and the Marina. This means we are just a short walk to the Ko Olina Marina where you can choose from many different boating excursions including snorkeling, diving, and fishing. Or a quick walk to Aulani a Disney Resort and Spa and the Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club. You can eat at any of the restaurants they offer or enjoy an amazing spa day at the Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa. There is also the KoOlina Crossing a quick walk away with an ice cream shop, Island Vintage Coffee Shop, convenience store with deli and liquor store. Also several boutique shops and a variety of additional restaurants. KoOlina offers so many options with out all the crowds of Waikiki, you will truly be able to relax and let the Hawaiian Spirit soak into your soul. It will be a vacation to remember for years to come.
A 5 minute drive to Kapolei and you have a Costco, Target, Safeway, Down to Earth (Hawaiian vegetarian and organic grocery store), Sports Authority, Longs Drugs, Cinema Theater, and Water Park, plus so much more. A few of the Restaurants in this area are Zippy's, McDonalds, Outback Steak House, Chili's, Denny's, and Starbuck's just to name a few. Your relaxation can start practically from the time you land at the Airport. Ko Olina resort is located just 20 miles from the Honolulu Airport on Highway 1. Very easy to get to us after your flight. So give us a quick call, inquiries are free, and just take a few minutes.
We would love to have you stay at our Vacation Paradise.
92‐104 Waialii Place OT 724
Tax Id: TA-167-480-9344-01 We follow all Hawaii Resort Laws
Management Company: Ola Properties 1.808.375.2562
Registration Number: GE-167-480-9344-01, TA-16