Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort
Our Cancellation Policy due to COVID-19:
In the event that the resort/hotel rentals closes down or the subject unit is not available due to COVID-19 restrictions, or if the quarantine requirements prevent staying at the unit, or if any registered traveler in your party tests positive or inconclusive for COVID-19 which prevents the traveler to Hawaii, we will work with Guest to reschedule your dates with full credit or offer a full refund of the amount received.
Luxurious splendor and tropical tranquility await you in this beautifully appointed two-bedroom condo located at the world-class Ko Olina resort. The Oahu beach villa’s signature design features exotic woods, natural stone finishing, and expansive panoramic ocean view lanai. A lavish interior presents the Kapolei, Hawaii vacation rental experience of your dreams, featuring limited edition works of art from London, and Italian and French designed furniture.
Unmatched comfort and sophistication are met with an abundance of amenities including signature state-of-the-art kitchen, and premium resort activities. Opulent sleeping quarters blend refinement with island comfort as you are pampered with sumptuous linens (noted by reviewers as “heavenly”), exceptional high-end mattresses, 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, luxurious Hotel Collection duvets and coverlets.
Ideal for families, our vacation rental by owner condominium offers a modern layout and conveniences allowing for the perfect amount of privacy. Four rock-protected lagoons ensure crystal clear and calm waters. Ko Olina Beach, known for Hawaii's most pristine white-sand beaches, is perfect for those seeking superior snorkeling in this world-renowned location.
Enjoy the highest level of waterfront vacation rental guest services as so many of our visitors from Australia, Germany, Japan, England, Russia, Korea, Canada, and USA have done for eight years. Make your next vacation at this true tropical island paradise.
Due to high demand during Christmas and New Year. We only can rent one of the following options for each unit:
* 1 week Christmas (if more than 1 week and less than 2 weeks, please pad extra days before Christmas)
* 1 week New Year (if more than 1 week and less than 2 weeks, please pad extra days after New Year)
* 2 weeks Christmas and New Year together
Due to our AOAO requires a minimum of 6-night stay, we might not be able to accept any booking less than 6 nights or resulting the remaining nights before or after it less than 6 nights. e.g. there is 12-night slot. We are not able to accept booking in the middle of it which causes 4 nights before it and 2 nights after it unbookable due to 6-night minimum regulations. Thank you so much for your understanding.
As we face the new age with COVID-19, the safety and health of all guests are our ultimate priority. In conjunction with the CDC, WHO and Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Industry recommendations and guidelines, we have elevated our standards and norms to meet the new health and safety challenges by the pandemic.
* Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Utilization
* Social distancing
* HIOSH Standards and Personal hygiene
Elevated Sanitation Protocol:
* PPE will be worn by all cleaning crew members
* Refined cleaning procedures and check-off list to ensure full execution of duties
* Frequently touch surfaces will be sanitized and not limited to; light switches, door handles, bathroom/kitchen fixtures, thermostats, closet items, kitchen appliances etc.
* Linens and towels will be laundered and sanitized in accordance to guidelines set forth
* Closets will be lined with vinyl to protect stored linens
* Electrostatic Sprayer, UVC Sanitizing Wand and UVC Sanitizing Box as a standard apparatus for every checkout to avoid cross contamination
* If any guest contracted or tested positive for COVID-19 while occupying the unit, cleaners will NOT enter the unit until after 24 hours or longer
* Mid-stay cleanings will not be available until Year 2021
92-104 Waialii Place #424, Kapolei, HI 96707
A signed contract is required for our booking.
Registration Number: GE-200-903-8848-01, TA-20