6th Floor Beach Tower, 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Ko Olina Resort Beach Villa, with Gorgeous Sunset Ocean Views. 2 Units from Ocean-Front! Breath-taking Panoramic Views!
*5 person maximum (including kids).
**During CV-19: Full-Credit Date Changes up to Arrival Day.
Enjoy spectacular ocean views from this luxurious Villa.
Situated on lagoon 2 in the Ko Olina Resort, this Villa is a perfect spot whether you're staying for 6 nights or for an extended stay.
- Master Suite with King bed and walk-in closet
- Master bath with large soaking tub with separate shower and double vanity sinks
- Master bedroom has separate lanai entrance
- Second Bedroom with two Twin beds (beds convertible to a King on request- great for two couples)
- Second bath with tub/shower combo.
- Sofa Sleeper in living area for an extra sleeping place (brand new in 2018)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen designed by Hawaii's master chef, Roy Yamaguchi, with state of the art appliances
- Washer & Dryer (upgraded in 2016 from the Villas standard)
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Flat Screen HD Cable TV's with in every room, DVD player in livingrm.
- Linens, Cookware, BBQ utensils, Beach Towels, and 2 Beach Chairs and a cooler are provided
The location is perfect- in the Beach Tower with sweeping views of the Leeward Coast and the Waianae Mountain Range. Imagine returning to your private villa after a day touring Oahu, opening the pocket doors to your sixth floor lanai and relaxing with a cool drink while watching the sunset.
Along with the 2 pools and 3 hot tubs, rental includes use of the Beach Villas onsite fitness center / gym, with steam room and sauna.
Less than 5 minute walk to Disney Aulani and Four Seasons Ko Olina - all with wonderful dining options.
We welcome families, as Ko Olina is a wonderful place for kids.
*Pack-n-Play crib and highchair provided for families with small children.
Parents with young children should keep the lanai doors closed when not in use, and ensure children do not climb on the railing.
Contact us about special discounts for extended stays!
Formal rental agreement after booking, for resort registration.
Tax ID # TA-153-569-4848-01
Owner lives on-island. This is a resort zoned legal vacation rental.
*Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, 92-102 Waialii Place, BT-606*
Covid-19 / Coronavirus Information:
Coronavirus / Covid-19 Information:
- Guests must follow state requirements for Covid 19.
Please check out the Hawaii “Safe Travels” program regarding Quarantine and testing exemptions.
- We want our guests to know we are keenly aware of new expectations regarding safety & cleanliness. To address this, our units are allowed to rest for 24 hours after check out whenever possible, then deep cleaned thoroughly including sanitizing all high-touch areas.
- Free Date Changes:
If any unexpected new state-wide travel restrictions are announced that could affect your dates (ie., stoppage of testing program), we commit to helping guests reschedule the trip to other available dates with *full* credit, along with honoring the cancellation policy listed.
**In addition, if State required Quarantine Testing results are late and guests must change plans due to exemption policy rules, we offer free date change up to arrival day.
- All island beaches are currently open for swimming and sunbathing, with social distancing requirements in place.
- Beach Villas pools, spas, gym, and BBQ's are open, with extra cleaning procedures, social distancing in place, and possible hours changes are evolving.
The long-rumored Atlantis Ko Olina is on the minds of a lot of travelers. Be assured, this nearby project for Atlantis Ko Olina has been delayed, possibly to year 2023. When/if work on this project starts, we will notify guests if there is any impact to our Villa.
Registration Number: GE-057-702-4000-01, TA-05