Ko Olina Beach Club O-1506
** Exterior painting project is scheduled for the Beach Villas beginning Jan 2022 to Dec 2022 - This villa is scheduled to be closed from March 6, 2022 to April 28, 2022. During the unit closure, it is not bookable online ***
Book with confidence knowing we are taking extra necessary precautions w/ our cleaning measures. My staff ALL wear PPE(gloves & masks), cleaners trained by professional corporate measures quarterly, have taken extra sanitation classes, follow detailed checklists to ensure the villa is clean & sanitized. I am committed to providing a safe environment for all of my guests.
HAWAII HAS NOW LIFTED THE MANDATORY 14 DAY QUARANTINE IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOUR ARE VACCINATED OR HAVE A NEGATIVE COVID TEST TAKEN 72 HOURS PRIOR TO BOARDING YOUR PLANE.
NO VACCINE, NO TEST AND YOU WILL BE QUARANTINED. OR GIVEN THE OPTION TO IMMEDIATELY FLY BACK. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TEST ONCE YOU ARE HERE. SO PLEASE GET YOUR TESTING DONE PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
Please refer to the website hawaiicovid19.com to stay up to date with the travel requirements and restrictions. We cannot give answers for the ever changing rules, only the website or officials from the state of Hawaii can give you answers.
Aloha(Hello)! E Komo Mai (Welcome) to our beautiful luxury Beach Villa in Ko Olina located on the island of Oahu! We have taken over managing our own villa so we would love to have you come stay with us!!
Our fully equipped luxury 15th-floor penthouse, unit #1506, is located in the Ocean Tower on Lagoon 2, the least crowded of the four amazing lagoons. Our villa is spacious with 2 Bedrooms (sleeps maximum 6 with no exceptions) and 2 full baths is almost 1700 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space. Gorgeous ocean and mountain views await you. The custom-designed Roy Yamaguchi signature kitchen offers Sub Zero refrigerator and wine cooler, Wolf appliances, all of which add to the conveniences of a condominium vacation rental instead of a hotel room. The Wi-Fi high-speed internet, 3 DVD players, and large flat screen smart TV's in every room and other high-end amenities provide a lifestyle and vacation beyond compare. For your peace of mind, the property is gated and secured with 24/7 security. Our Villa offers the best of both worlds: the view, the comfort, and the quiet tranquil retreat are just steps away from the beach, pools, and other resort activities.
The Master bedroom is furnished with a king bed and full dresser, private access to a separate lanai with chairs to relax in, soaking tub and separate shower, and a walk-in closet. The second bedroom has a queen bed, full-size dresser, and a closet. The glass dining room table seats 6 comfortably. The Living room has a large sofa sleeper, 2 reclining chairs along with an ottoman.
The property is located just 25 minutes from Honolulu International Airport. The 4 pristine Ko Olina lagoon beaches are ideal for swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, and are safe for children.
RENTAL RATES: Our rental rates are as published. Taxes, resort fee, and cleaning fee(s) are extra. No credit card processing fees. Stays longer than 14 nights require a full cleaning by our housekeeping team ($300) on the 14th day. We also offer mid=stays if interested so can inquire within.
Check-in after 1 pm and check-out by10 am. PAYMENT TERMS: 50% of the total is due upon booking; the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in.
..................Amenities INCLUDED in your Rental rate.............
● FREE reserved parking for 1 vehicle, one standard size but others can be obtained at no charge, in the secured underground parking garage or open lot.
● Designated resort greeter during your stay. We offer you a personal touch! Upon arrival, our greeter will welcome you, assist with luggage and parking as needed, escort you to the villa, and orientate you to the villa, the Beach Villas property, and all amenities. They will answer any questions you might have. They will be your local on-site concierge.
● Secure, high performance, unlimited wireless internet access, and cable TV
● Graco Pack 'n Play and high chair are available in the Villa at no additional charge.
● Beach chairs, boogie boards, 6 beach towels, cooler, sand toys and a beach buggy to carry it all to the lagoons
● Basic Supplies included for your convenience: laundry detergent, plastic wrap, baggies, aluminum foil, napkins, and salt/pepper. STARTER supply of local coffees/teas, dish detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, small bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and garbage bags. (You may find a few spices, and other useful items left by previous guests.)
● Double drawer Bosch dishwasher
● Full-size washing machine and dryer in the Villa. (Laundry detergent is provided.)
● Iron and Ironing Board
● Hairdryers (one in each bathroom)
On the property you will find:
● Four outdoor Wolf BBQ’s, cleaned and maintained daily, are available 12noon-9pm. Enjoy your meal at one of the nearby tables & chairs with umbrellas. Great ocean views!
● Exclusive beachside bar hut
● Access to 3 pools (a lap pool, lagoon pool, and kiddie pool with sandy bottom) and 3 Jacuzzis.
● Access to a private on-site state of the art air-conditioned fitness center (6 am-9 pm), with separate men’s and women’s dressing rooms with lockers, sauna, steam room, toilets, and shower. No extra fees are charged to use the fitness center.
This is our home and we invite you to enjoy all the comforts of home while you and your family experience the vacation of a lifetime and make many, many wonderful memories.
Please feel free to contact us through VRBO; all inquiries will be answered promptly. As our guests, we hope you will feel right at home. We look forward to hearing from you and making your stay with us one you will definitely remember and share with all your friends and family!
We are also registered in the State of Hawaii as a transient accommodation.
Our number is TA 135-643-9552-01
Our General Excise tax number is GE 135-643-9552-01
OUR VILLA ADDRESS IS
92-104 WAIALII PLACE, UNIT # OT-1506, KAPOLEI, HI 96707
Registration Number: TA-135-643-9552-01,+GE-135-643-9552-01,+915070090149