Aloha, and thank you for your interest in the Beach Villa's at Ko Olina. This property is one of the newest and most exclusive available for rent on the island of Oahu. But more importantly, this is our island home for much of the year. We love it here, and we know you will too.
807 in the Beach Tower is the closest 3-bedroom unit to the beach, with a completely unobstructed, sweeping ocean view from every room. It's a beautifully appointed luxury apartment, with 3 full bedrooms (2 King, 1 Queen) and 3 full baths.
From here you can sit on the lanai with a cup of Kona coffee in the mornings to watch the sun rise. (There is seating for 4 on the lanai off the main living room, and two recliners off the master bedroom.) We are on the south side, offering a beautiful overlook of the lagoon pool. From here, you will see whales spouting and breaching in the ocean (Nov - Mar) (See the video I took just the other day); you can watch the activity of the harbor channel, as sailboats and excursion boats head out for the day; or just enjoy the view of Lagoon's #2 & #3 and their beautiful beaches.
We spend many months each year here in our island home, so it is fully equipped with everything that you will need to make it feel like your 'home away from home', right on the beach. All you will need is your swim suit and some sun screen -- everything else you need for a fabulous Hawaiian vacation is waiting for you here, including hair dryers, beach towels, beach coolers, beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkel gear (no need to rent!) and sand toys for the little ones.
The fully equipped kitchen (a full set of cookware and dishes for 8) allows you to cook meals that you would like to 'in house'; and there are enough restaurants within walking distance that you can eat out somewhere different each evening if you prefer. You will find a coffee maker for that Kona coffee and a toaster for breakfast; you'll find a blender to whip up those tropical drinks in the afternoon; and grilling tools and a rice cooker and a full set of beach dishes should you want to cook down by the beach and watch the fabulous sun sets (that's what we do!).
Included in your rate are all the amenities of the beautiful grounds of the Beach Villa's:
• There are three pools, an Olympic sized lap pool complete with its own hot tub; a lagoon pool (which this unit overlooks) with garden-like landscaping, also complete with its own hot tub ; and a third, sand-bottomed wading pool for the toddlers, with another hot tub located right at the beach.
• There are 4 Wolfe grills at the barbeque areas with umbrella'd tables and comfortable padded chairs for outside dining at any time of day.
• A fully equipped and well-maintained fitness center is available for your daily workouts. Here you'll find treadmills and elliptical machines, stationery bikes and even a stair-climber; a complete set of Life Fitness weight machines, as well as a set of free weights and dumbbells and other misc. gear. And the guest lounge and sauna and steam rooms (separate for men & women) are very well done, and the equipment is state-of-the-art.
• The beach bar is very family-friendly; in addition to serving a full selection of adult beverages, they are also very attentive to offering fruity island drinks for your children to enjoy.
• The Koi ponds and waterfalls are outstanding, and children are welcomed to be little helpers at the daily fish feeds. (Our grandkids love doing this!)
• The Ko Olina beach walkway awaits right outside the gate, leading to the other 3 lagoons, and the other hotels and restaurants in the area. It is protected and safe for families at any time of day or night. If you’re interested in running the beach, this is a great spot; it's where I go for my 2 mile run in the mornings.
• You can post those postcards to the mainland in the mailbox at the mail room, and exchange a paperback for one you haven't read yet.
• One of the best features of the Beach Villas is the lagoon beach. It is very private, and it’s shallow, gentle waters are safe for even the smallest of water enthusiasts. There is excellent snorkeling here, and the sand is soft and inviting. It’s great for those sand castles for the budding young artist in your family. Once in a while, we even have a visit from one of the local Monk Seals (an endangered species in Hawaii) who comes up on the beach to rest for awhile.
Amenities included in your rate in your beautiful Beach Villa #807:
• Our on-site resort contact will welcome you, assist you with check in, and provide an orientation of the grounds and of Villa BT807 so that you can get settled in without any worries.
• Free reserved parking for one vehicle in the secured underground parking is included in your rate. Additional parking is available for an additional fee per night.
• Living area: These spacious units offer four times the space for the same price as a standard room at the neighboring Ko Olina hotels. The apartment itself is 1478 square foot; and as the lanai doors disappear into the walls, adding another 215 square feet of outdoor / indoor living space, it brings the sound of the nearby waves into your living room – one of the things that I love most about Hawaii. The comfortable seating and 60” Samsung Smart TV will make your family evenings feel like home.
• Kitchen: The kitchen, designed by Master Chef Roy Yamaguchi, is fully appointed, including a full set of cookware, a set of kitchen knives and steak knives, some bakeware and Tupperware, and all the necessary kitchen utensils. The appliances are the very best, from the Sub Zero refrigerator and wine cooler; to the Bosch twin dishwashers; to the Wolf cooktop and oven. Because I love to cook, there is a nice selection of herbs and spices on hand, along with some of my favorite fresh Hawaiian fish recipes. You’ll find all the necessary small appliances, too, including a coffee maker, 4-piece toaster, blender, and rice cooker, and large size crockpot in case you want to have dinner waiting after you spend the afternoon at the pool. You’ll find the refrigerator stocked with basic condiments, also; and there are plastic cups and paper plates for those nights you don’t want the hassle of clean-up. After all, you’re here on vacation. Paper towels and dish soap are stocked for your convenience.
• Dining: The dining table seats 6, and has that number of comfortable padded chairs. There is are also 3 bar stools if extra seating is needed. A full set of dishes for 8 is provided, as well as placemats and glassware, including wine glasses, and silverware.
• Bedrooms: I believe you’ll find the sleep quality of the beds and pillows here to be excellent. (We liked the mattress so well, we bought the same one for our home on the mainland.) There is a set of feather and a set of foam pillows for each room. Linens and feather comforters and towels are of high quality. There are full dressers and nightstands with drawers in each bedroom, and there are jack-stands for luggage if needed. The master bedroom has a 50” Samsung Smart TV; the second king suite has a 46” Sony flat screen; and the third bedroom has a 40” Sony flat screen TV; all have 3D Blue Ray DVD players. Each bedroom has remote control fans. An iron and ironing board can be found in the master bedroom walk-in closet.
• An inflatable children’s mattress and PacNPlay crib are available if needed.
• Bathrooms: The master bath has a spacious shower and (separate) deep soaking tub; double sinks; and a separate toilet room. The second bedroom, with K-size bed, has a deep tub and shower combo; single sink. The third bath has shower only, and is situated outside the bedroom to act as the main floor guest bath. A starter set of soap and shampoo / conditioner are supplied for each bathroom, as well as four complete sets of towels for each bathroom.
• Laundry: There is an apartment-sized stack washer and dryer in the apartment. A starter size laundry detergent is provided.
• Trash: There’s a rubbish chute at the end of the hall, making disposal convenient.
• Beach Equipment: Coolers, beach chairs, snorkel gear, boogie boards, and beach towels are all provided. No need to rent.
• Safe, secure unlimited WiFi is provided, as well as local phone service and cable TV. A printer is also provided to make it convenient to print those boarding passes for the trip home.
Amenities that you will find close by include:
• A championship 18-hole golf course is just across the street
• A small commerce area with restaurants (Taco’s; Pizza; Sushi; Hawaiian BBQ; Monkey Pod; and Ice Cream Shop) and a boutique grocery store (including deli and liquor) are all within walking distance.
• For dining out, you have several options at restaurants in the nearby JW Marriot and Disney Aulani Resort.
If you need some basics or want to stock up to cook at the grill, just 5 miles
away in Kapolei, you will find Costco (which carries a wonderful supply of daily fresh-caught local fish); Target (which has a surprisingly complete grocery section), Safeway, Foodland, and just a bit further, a Wallmart.
And while Ko Olina is removed from the congestion and commotion of Waikiki, and is thus refreshingly quiet and relaxing, you are just
• 5 minutes from the neighboring town of Kapolei, where you will find restaurants, gas stations, fast food, drug stores, grocery stores, and whatever else you might need.
• 10 minutes from Wet n Wild Water Park
• 15 minutes from the Outlet Stores @ Waikele
• 20 minutes from the Honolulu International airport
• 30 minutes from Waikiki or the North Shore
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. We’d be pleased to share our island home with you ~ I believe you will create memories here that will last a lifetime for you and your family, just as we have with ours.
Registration Number: GE-012-649-0624-01, TA-012-649-0624-01, 191057009023
Condo at Ko Olina beach villas was perfect.
So many extras, beach chairs, snorkeling gear, towels to name a few.
Condo was clean and very comfortable.
We have stayed in other condos here over many years and would absolutely rent this one again.
Thank you Sherrie!!
This listing was excellent is so many ways - the owners were very responsive and answered all of our questions. The unit was very clean and had everything needed to allow for a flawless stay. Our family also really enjoyed the relaxed family vibe the resort had. I highly recommend this 3 bedroom condo.
We stayed 6 nights in July. The villa is very nicely decorated, clean and very stocked. It was great to have a assigned indoor parking. The view of the lanai is primarily of the lagoon that was full of kids. It was very nice to be able to listen to live music in the evening. Ko Olina has many good restaurants that is in walking distance. We ate at La Hiki (very good) and Noe (excellent) at the Four Seasons. One helpful hint: do not drive anywhere around rush hour. A usual 12 min drive became a 2 hour drive at 4:30pm. The beach is very calm. We spent time in Waikiki, Pearl City, Mililani and Ala Moana. We all enjoyed our stay.
Paradise is an understatement! Property and unit were so more than expected - very clean and maintained with every amenity we could have asked for and more. Great location with easy access to all the highways making it easy to explore the island. Steve and Sherrie were great with the booking and provided clear instructions for check in - we had no issues during our stay whatsoever. Highly recommended!
John Eric g.
This is a 5 star unit, fully equiped and then some. Beautiful ocean view and easy access to man-made, cove protected but nice beach especially good for little ones. Plus 2 pools and hottub, none of it over crowded. I should have had better instruction on use of TVs, fans and light switches, I probably needed to listen!
This was a wonderful place to stay. We had lots of room for our whole family. The staff was all super friendly and checkin was easy. Our hosts were very responsive as well!
We would definitely recommend Steve and Sherrie’s place! Thank you!
This condo will not disappoint! My husband and I spent a week with our three adult children and had a fun and relaxing trip. The condo has everything you need for the beach, just as it says in the description, and was very clean. Walking distance to restaurants and right across the street from the golf course. The view of the ocean was spectacular! And having your own parking spot was an added bonus! We would definitely stay here again!
Great stay! Easy access to pool! Place was well equipped!
Check in was a little frustrating. Person who was to meet us was not available (even though we sent flight arrival times well in advance). Another person met us but said he didn’t know the unit so couldn’t tell us much and had another a engagement to attend so was quick to leave. 🙁
This was our first visit to Ko Olina and the Beach Villas and we were not disappointed. The communication with Steve & Sherrie was excellent and they responded to inquiries quickly. We could tell we were in good hands before we set foot on the island. Upon arrival we had a smooth check in with lots of help getting all of our luggage and groceries up to the condo. The condo is just amazing with beautiful views. My husband and I were travelling with our teen son and my 80 something mother in law and we all enjoyed having space and privacy to ourselves. There was plenty of room for us all to stretch out in the living room comfortably too. We had friends staying in a similar 3BR 3BA condo but BT807 was far superior with every amenity you could need. It was a home away from home -- in paradise!
We had such an AMAZING 10 days over the holidays being spent in Ko Olina! The property was stunning, best location on the island, the sunsets were incredible, as well as the sunrises, the beach villa was just perfect for what our family needed!!
We just got home from a fabulous trip to Ko’Olina and we were so impressed by this property! First off, the booking experience and communication with the hosts was smooth and easy. They gave me all the info I needed and answered any questions I had. About a month prior to arrival they sent me the name and number of our concierge whom I could contact when leaving the airport so he’d be ready for us… which he was! Check-in went quick and easy and then we got a tour of the property. This condo is the epitome of luxury! The high end kitchen fixtures and the awesome sliding patio doors that disappear into the walls made everyone say “Ooh, ahh”. The best part was the amazing view of the lagoon and ocean right in front of you! Each bedroom was clean and comfortable and with their own bathroom!! Our family had so much room! The pool / hot tub area was beautiful and well maintained but we spent most of our time at the beach… only a few steps from the private gate access. The lagoon was a great spot to relax and let the kids run wild playing in the sand or jumping in the water! There are no big waves constantly crashing here so it’s a great spot for kids and there was no worry from my husband and I about if the kids were safe. We were so comfortable with the safety that we would let our kids go up to the room to grab something on their own! The condo has all the supplies you’ll need… snorkel gear, boogie boards, beach chairs, sand toys, etc…. We also ordered groceries to be delivered prior to our arrival and our concierge put them away for us! We were so sad to leave but very thankful for our amazing week in paradise!
Our family gathering was very memorable here. Koolina is lovely. And Steve and Sherrie’s place was excellent. It has a beautiful view and was very clean. The suite was well equipped for anything we needed from beach towels to sand toys to books and games. The beds were very comfortable. The Kona coffee was also very tasty.
A minor inconvenience was the check in process. 1. we were not met by the local contact on arrival though partly due to a flight delay 2. we were mis-assigned a parking spot initially which was quickly rectified 3. the local contact never followed up with us the following day as was communicated to us on check-in with the front desk. Small issues though in the big picture.
We will try to come again in the future.
Wonderful property and location for all ages.
We’ve stayed at many VRBOs and this is the top of our list. It was the most “resort like” experience we’ve had in terms of daily maintenance and cleanliness of the facility. The unit is equipped with all the beach toys you need. The kitchen had all the spices and extras to make meals easy to prepare. Kids loved switching between the 2 on site pools, various hot tubs, and the lagoon.
We began and ended each day on the lanai. Couldn’t even tell you what day of the week it was when we were there because it was so relaxing. We spent one morning driving to Waikiki and everyone couldn’t wait to get back to Ko Olina.
Can not say enough about this property. Steve and Sherri have a beautiful home and I am so happy we found this place. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the location is amazing. Will definitely be back!
Our party of 6 stayed here for a long overdue vacation. The property was clean, spacious, and well stocked. If you like spending the day at the pool and lagoon-this is perfect. The hosts were great about communicating, and there was always someone on site to answer questions. Other Oahu attractions are 45 min + drive. Only con was that Honolulu was up to an hour away, so quality food options are not close. Opted for Foodland poke a lot! :)
Gorgeous property with an incredible view, amazing pool in a beautiful area. It is our second time renting here and we’ll be back!
Had a great time! This home has an amazing view, secured building requiring key for elevator floor access and to common areas. Very well stocked with games, beach accessories (chairs, ice chests, toys). Loved that the restrooms had a shower and nice deep tub. Resort staff were all very nice and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.
My family enjoyed our time at this property. It was well furnished, very comfortable, and the ocean views are beautiful. Easy access to the beach and pools. The building and facilities are also well-maintained.
I would highly recommend it and happily return for our next trip to Hawaii. Thank you Steve and Sherrie for a wonderful stay!
This property exceeded expectations. It has everything needed for a relaxing family vacation. The beach views from the balcony of the condo were amazing. From beach chairs and coolers to snorkel equipment and beach toys, it was all provided. We highly recommend this property.
owner offered a complimentary cleaning of our 13 day stay! in the past, for a shorter stay we paid $300 to have the unit cleaned and new linens. It was very nice and we appreciated it very much.
ps family took beach chairs to the lagoon beach and north shore beaches, perfect! Thank you.
We had a lovely time staying at Ko Olina and the condo was perfect! We appreciated the quick responses, cleanliness, and overall convenience. Thank you!!
We chose this area because we knew from living in HI in the past that the area was beautiful and relaxing. It was an amazing location for our 2 year old because of the calm lagoons and the lagoon style pool. The owners had every thing you could want in the unit. Beautiful view from this unit. Thanks to Sherrie and Steve
The property was perfect for our family. There were two couples along with our married children. The three couples had their own bedroom and bath. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed to cook. No seasonings were needed. The living space was beautiful and comfortable with a lovely lanai. The resort was quiet in the evening and not crowded. The pools and hot tubs were ideal, and the grounds were well kept. The Cummings were wonderful to communicate with for any questions. The staff at the resort were also helpful and quick to respond for any issue. We would definitely stay in the Cummings unit again. Thank you for sharing it with us! Mahalo!
This was a great VRBO experience. We've been to Hawaii several times, but had not stayed on the west side of Oahu. Renting this unit at Ko Olina made it an excellent place to be. The resort property was very well maintained with beautiful grounds, a great beach and pool. The unit was also well furnished with comfortable furniture, quality appliances, and an awesome view from the patio with sliding pocket doors that opened the entire length of the balcony. The bedrooms and bathrooms were well furnished and comfortable. Checking in was very easy and we had indoor parking in the garage. Contact with the owners was also easy through VRBO. We'll definitely be renting this unit again. Great experience!
My family and I stayed at Steve and Sherrie’s place. The reservation booking was smooth and quick. We were traveling for the first time since the COVID shutdown with our 3 kids and Sherrie was very accommodating and responsive. The condo was very clean, had everything we needed, including beach towels, beach chairs, snorkels, and a crib for our newborn. Steve even offered a free cleaning in the middle of our two week stay. Both Steve and Sherrie were great hosts! Highly recommend staying here and enjoying the beautiful sunset views!
We loved everything about this vacation home.
- Views! we spent many hours on the balcony in the comfortable seating enjoying the amazing views in every direction.
- Space! With three nice size bedrooms and large living, dining room and kitchen, we all had room to be alone or together.
- Luxury! Everything was quality - from the towels to the comfy beds to the appliances and decorations.
- Pool! The villas has an incredible, huge tropical pool with lots of seating, a bridge to swim under, surrounded by fragrant Plumeria trees. And the bar next to the pool was nice and the bartenders friendly.
- Lagoon! My family of three boys loved swimming in the calm lagoon. And snorkeling was great around the rocks - we saw lots of beautiful fish and two sea turtles!
- Gear! We appreciated the beach chairs, boogie board and coolers. We brought our own snorkel gear, but won't next time!
We truly loved our stay. Thanks so much! We'll be back. :)
Use the "Visit Owner's Website" link to read more reviews from the reservation site, including the latest reviews submitted by recent guests.
Note: Vacancy calendar is approximate. Visit the owner/manager's reservation site to verify your dates.