Beach Villas at Ko Olina
2nd most reviews on VRBO!!! See other unit we have available: VRBO #950616
The Resort: Beach Villas at Ko Olina.
The Beach Villa is located at Ko Olina, Hawaiian for Place of Joy. Ko Olina is a picturesque resort located on Oahu's western side nestled away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Honolulu. Walt Disney also found Ko Olina to be the perfect place for its first hotel not adjacent to a theme park. Their newest resort & spa, Aulani, was completed in 2011. Ko Olina consists of four beach lagoons, a golf course, and marina. The Beach Villas are centrally located on Lagoon Two. They are the first private condos to be built on the beaches of Oahu in 25 years and no detail was spared.
The Resort is located 500 feet from the Ocean
Guests can experience a wealth of world-class amenities at Ko Olina. Enjoy a morning of lavish spa treatments at the Marriott Ihilani Hotel at Lagoon One, a five minute walk from the Beach Villas. Play an afternoon round of golf at the renowned Ted Robinson Championship Golf Course directly across the street. Finish the day watching the sun set at one of Hawaii's Top 5 Restaurants, Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine, located on the golf course, while enjoying one of their pineapple martinis. Other outdoor activities located at the resort include extended running trails along all four lagoons, catamaran trips known for dolphin sightings directly out of Ko Olina Marina, and one of the best luaus on the island, Paradise Cove Luau, at Lagoon One.
This resort is the only *****5-Star*****privately owned property in Ko Olina that is Oceanfront !
Extraordinary Resort Amenities
• Spacious villa suite - 1478 sq. ft., Large Private Lanai - 215 sq. ft.
• Gated grounds surrounded by lagoon style pool, waterfalls and koi ponds.
• Custom designed kitchens by Master Chef Roy Yamaguchi with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
• Outdoor lap pool, spa, sauna and lagoon style children’s pool.
• 18-hole Ted Robinson designed Championship Golf Course & Golf Academy
• Ko Olina Wedding Chapel nearby
• Nearby 43-acre Ko Olina Marina with 330 slips
• Four crystal blue lagoons, over a mile of seashore pathways
• Nanea Hale, exclusive beach bar
• Security guard
• Picnic area with Wolf Barbecue grills/outdoor lounge area ( 500 feet from ocean, for dramatic sunset views)
• Elevators (nearly private)
• Exclusive Access to the resorts full amenities including Spa Fitness Center, Ko Olina Golf Club & Marina with Preferred Tee Times / Preferred Rates
Five Star accommodations, Brand New !!!
• Located on the 4th floor with ocean views on the lanai facing sunset side
• Privacy from lanai
• 42' flat screen televisions in the living room and all bedrooms with TV's and most with DVD players
• Travertine tile in the living/dining room and bathrooms
• 3-speed adjustable Fans in every bedroom
• Central Air conditioner
• Large soaking tubs in both bathrooms, separate shower in master bathroom
• Spacious lanai with a ocean and golf course view
• King Serta Pillow top mattress in master bedroom, Serta Pillow top mattresses in guest bedroom with Queen size bed and other guest bedroom with 2 XL Twin beds (can be pulled together to form a king size bed)
• Smoke Free
• Complimentary high speed internet & cable TV
• iPod docking station & alarm clock
• Full kitchen with Wolf/Sub Zero appliances, cookware and tableware included
• Free Covered assigned parking garage ($30 per day value !)
• Direct Access to the beach (about 500 feet !)
Hawaii Tax ID:
Transient Accommodations tax #TA -203-453-6448-01
General Excise tax #GE-203-453-6448-01
As we face the new age with Covid-19, the safety and health of all guests are our ultimate priority. In conjunction with the CDC, WHO and Hawaii Lodging &Tourism Industry recommendations and guidelines, we have elevated our standards and norms to meet the new health and safety challenges by the pandemic.
1. Educate Team Members: Policies/Procedures, Self/Guest-Quarantine, Proper PPE Utilization, Social distancing, HIOSH Standards and Personal hygiene. Educational briefings will be on-going as needed.
2. Elevated Sanitation: PPE will be worn by all housekeeping team members. Refined cleaning procedures and check-off list were implemented to ensure full execution of duties. Frequently touch surfaces will be sanitized and not limited to; Light switches, door handles, bathroom/kitchen fixtures, thermostats, closet items, kitchen appliances etc. Linens and towels will be laundered and sanitized in accordance to guidelines set forth. Closets will be lined with vinyl to protect stored linens.
* No back to back booking - 24 hours before next guests allowed to stay in villa
* Additionally, we acquired enhanced technology to counter the virus spread.
Electrostatic Sprayer (awaiting delivery), UVC Sanitizing Wand and UVC Sanitizing Box are utilized as a standard apparatus for every checkout.
Each check-out will be sanitized with the electrostatic spray to avoid cross contamination.
If any guest contract or test positive for COVID-19 while occupying unit, cleaners will NOT enter the unit until after 24 hours or longer.
3. Check-In Services: Check in service will be arranged by Premier accordingly. Contactless check in can be arranged as an option. Greeter will collect and deliver luggage directly to the unit and provide voice or document orientation.
**NOTE: The Beach Villas at Ko Olina will have exterior painting scheduled 2022 - 2023. The exterior painting for this specific villa is scheduled to be done on January 10, 2023 through February 23, 2023, so total of 45 days.
In beginning of 2022, there will be a few areas affected during the exterior painting. The small kiddie pool will be closed. The first 15 feet of the adult lap pool will also be closed off, but remaining 60 feet will remain open. Pedestrian traffic may be rerouted in some areas, but the lagoon pools, most of the adult pool, all 3 spas, fitness center, beach bar, and beach will all remain open.
Registration Number: GE-203-453-6448-01,TA-203-453-6448-01