Ko Olina Beach Villas 3BD
Our Cancellation Policy due to COVID-19:
In the event that the governor closes down the resort/hotel rentals or extends the quarantine which affects your stay, I will work with you to reschedule your dates with full credit or offer you a full refund.
Imagine yourself in a world-class Oahu, Hawaii oceanfront resort in Ko Olina beach rental bliss with exotic woods, natural stone and an expansive lanai.
Imagine as you lie down on a bed of total luxury. You sink down into silky softness that cuddles you as you are swept away to dreamland. The bedding is so soft it envelops your body from the first moment. One of our reviewers called the bedding in our condominium "heavenly." Each $1,500+ bedding set (not including mattress/bedroom furniture) is wrapped in a luxurious Hotel Collection duvet, coverlet, quilted shams, alternative down comforter/pillows, mattress pad, and 600 thread count Egyptian sheets.
Imagine you're pampered in a luxury Hawaii rental condominium surrounded with top-of-the-line, work-of-art Italian/French designer furniture, limited edition wall art from London, and high-end appliances which scream "luxury."
Imagine you're welcomed with world-class guest services that our Oahu beach villa rental customers from over the world can vouch for and have come to enjoy over the past 8 years, including visitors from Korea, Germany, Japan, England, Australia, Russia, Canada, and the USA.
Due to high demand during Christmas and New Year. We only can rent one of the following options for each unit:
* 1 week Christmas (if more than 1 week and less than 2 weeks, please pad extra days before Christmas)
* 1 week New Year (if more than 1 week and less than 2 weeks, please pad extra days after New Year)
* 2 weeks Christmas and New Year together
Due to our AOAO requires a minimum of 6-night stay, we might not be able to accept any booking less than 6 nights or resulting the remaining nights before or after it less than 6 nights. e.g. there is 12-night slot. We are not able to accept booking in the middle of it which causes 4 nights before it and 2 nights after it unbookable due to 6-night minimum regulations. Thank you so much for your understanding.
As we face the new age with COVID-19, the safety and health of all guests are our ultimate priority. In conjunction with the CDC, WHO and Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Industry recommendations and guidelines, we have elevated our standards and norms to meet the new health and safety challenges by the pandemic.
* Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Utilization
* Social distancing
* HIOSH Standards and Personal hygiene
Elevated Sanitation Protocol:
* PPE will be worn by all cleaning crew members
* Refined cleaning procedures and check-off list to ensure full execution of duties
* Frequently touch surfaces will be sanitized and not limited to; light switches, door handles, bathroom/kitchen fixtures, thermostats, closet items, kitchen appliances etc.
* Linens and towels will be laundered and sanitized in accordance to guidelines set forth
* Closets will be lined with vinyl to protect stored linens
* Electrostatic Sprayer, UVC Sanitizing Wand and UVC Sanitizing Box as a standard apparatus for every checkout to avoid cross contamination
* If any guest contracted or tested positive for COVID-19 while occupying the unit, cleaners will NOT enter the unit until after 24 hours or longer
* Mid-stay cleanings will not be available until Year 2021
A signed contract is required for our booking.
92-104 Waialii Place #811, Kapolei, HI 96707
Registration Number: GE-200-903-8848-01, TA-20