Ko Olina Beach Villas 3BD
Please note that this unit will have its lanai inaccessible from January 19 to March 28, 2022 Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm for the exterior painting of this stack. Outside of these hours and the weekend, the lanai should be accessible but with limited or no lanai furniture. Our $50 discount per night has been reflected for this period. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Our Cancellation Policy due to COVID-19:
In the event that the resort/hotel rentals closes down or the subject unit is not available due to COVID-19 restrictions, or if the quarantine requirements prevent staying at the unit, or if any registered traveler in your party tests positive or inconclusive for COVID-19 which prevents the traveler to Hawaii, we will work with Guest to reschedule your dates with full credit or offer a full refund of the amount received.
Imagine yourself in a world-class Oahu, Hawaii oceanfront resort in Ko Olina beach rental bliss with exotic woods, natural stone and an expansive lanai.
Imagine as you lie down on a bed of total luxury. You sink down into silky softness that cuddles you as you are swept away to dreamland. The bedding is so soft it envelops your body from the first moment. One of our reviewers called the bedding in our condominium "heavenly." Each $1,500+ bedding set (not including mattress/bedroom furniture) is wrapped in a luxurious Hotel Collection duvet, coverlet, quilted shams, alternative down comforter/pillows, mattress pad, and 600 thread count Egyptian sheets.
Imagine you're pampered in a luxury Hawaii rental condominium surrounded with top-of-the-line, work-of-art Italian/French designer furniture, limited edition wall art from London, and high-end appliances which scream "luxury."
Imagine you're welcomed with world-class guest services that our Oahu beach villa rental customers from over the world can vouch for and have come to enjoy over the past 18 years, including visitors from Korea, Germany, Japan, England, Australia, Russia, Canada, and the USA.
We recently upgraded with new paint, new bar stools, new U sectional sofa in the living room, new wicked patio dining with 6 chairs, new smart LCD TV with Netflix in the living room, new mattresses in all bedrooms, new luxurious pillows, new Hotel Collection duvets, alternative down comforter insert and sheets, new small appliances (Blendtec blender, ZOJIRUSHI rice cooker, Keurig K-Supreme Plus coffee maker, Chefman Electric Kettle with Tea Infuser, Cuisinart 4 slide toaster, countertop toaster oven), Mikasa dinnerware and flatware, Germany Stoneline pot and pans cookware set.
We are very confident to exceed your expectation with our luxurious furnishing and services.
We would like to share with you an excited news of Ko Olina Club Lounge, a Hawaii airport lounge exclusive for Ko Olina resort guests if you need it at your arrival/departure. https://www.koolinalounge.com/
Due to high demand during Christmas and New Year. We only can rent one of the following options for each unit:
* 1 week Christmas (if more than 1 week and less than 2 weeks, please pad extra days before Christmas)
* 1 week New Year (if more than 1 week and less than 2 weeks, please pad extra days after New Year)
* 2 weeks Christmas and New Year together
Due to our AOAO requires a minimum of 6-night stay, we might not be able to accept any booking less than 6 nights or resulting the remaining nights before or after it less than 6 nights. e.g. there is 12-night slot. We are not able to accept booking in the middle of it which causes 4 nights before it and 2 nights after it unbookable due to 6-night minimum regulations. Thank you so much for your understanding.
As we face the new age with COVID-19, the safety and health of all guests are our ultimate priority. In conjunction with the CDC, WHO and Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Industry recommendations and guidelines, we have elevated our standards and norms to meet the new health and safety challenges by the pandemic.
* Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Utilization
* Social distancing
* HIOSH Standards and Personal hygiene
Elevated Sanitation Protocol:
* PPE will be worn by all cleaning crew members
* Refined cleaning procedures and check-off list to ensure full execution of duties
* Frequently touch surfaces will be sanitized and not limited to; light switches, door handles, bathroom/kitchen fixtures, thermostats, closet items, kitchen appliances etc.
* Linens and towels will be laundered and sanitized in accordance to guidelines set forth
* Closets will be lined with vinyl to protect stored linens
* Electrostatic Sprayer, UVC Sanitizing Wand and UVC Sanitizing Box as a standard apparatus for every checkout to avoid cross contamination
* If any guest contracted or tested positive for COVID-19 while occupying the unit, cleaners will NOT enter the unit until after 24 hours or longer
* Mid-stay cleanings will not be available until Year 2021
A signed contract is required for our booking.
92-104 Waialii Place #811, Kapolei, HI 96707
Registration Number: GE-200-903-8848-01, TA-20