Papakea D309 is on the 3rd floor with ocean views on the corner of the building in North Ka'anapali. This condo has been updated to included new Pergo flooring in living room, maple faces for kitchen and bathroom cabinets, new dishwasher, drop ceiling and custom light fixtures in kitchen. Ceiling fans and a window air conditioner in the living room helps keep the condo cool. Bring your CD's from home and listen on the player provided. Wake up in the morning to the sound of the ocean or to the alarm clock provided. Bring your computer equipment and enjoy free wireless internet access in our condo. Condo features full size washer and dryer. Resort features 2 pools, cabanas, tennis courts, putting greens, shuffleboard and plenty of gas BBQ's in the pool area to grill up the fresh catch of the day.
Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• 1 bedroom ocean view
• Window A/C
• Tropical rattan style décor
• Pergo floors in living room. Carpeted bedroom
• Floor to ceiling lanai doors & louvered windows
• Relax with views of breaking waves, coconut palm trees, whales & sailboats
• TV, DVD player
• Queen sofa bed
• Glass top dining table & chairs for 4
• Bar Stools at the kitchen counter for 3
• Maximum Occupancy is 4
• Updated maple cabinetry
• Appliances- refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils
• Ample tiled counter space
• Recessed lighting
• Stack washer and dryer
• Queen size bed
• En-suite bathroom features separate vanity area
• Walk in shower, no tub
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone & Wi-Fi signal included
• $17/day resort fees (up to 10 days max per calendar month)
• 24 hour front desk
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach, farmers market, restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
Notes from previous guests:
Papakea D309 - March 2019 stay
We really enjoyed our stay at Papakea D309. The unit is nicely remodeled, beautifully furnished, has all the amenities and very comfortable. So relaxing listening to the fountain in the koi fish pond in the garden right outside the zen!! The is a beautiful view from the lanai where we ate our meals. This corner unit has an added bonus of a huge window in the living room that lets in so much light. Saw previous comments about the noise from the garbage bother a fact of life. The garbage closets at Papakea were always empty and clean and I really appreciate that. What's a little noise for 10 mins. Chase N Rainbows was very easy to book and communicate with. They provided a link to the Hospitality app where we got our key code and all the info about our stay. We are already planning our next stay at Papakea D309. Highly recommend this unit :-)
John and Julie - Pacifica, CA United States - March 31, 2019 Visited March 2019
Overall a nice property ~
Very nice condo with good views over the complex. Good information and planning from Chasing Rainbows with all appropriate checking-in detail supplied. Small issue with ants on surfaces which we managed around. All else worked perfectly and condition and cleanliness of apartment was of a good standard. Very nice pool and Jacuzzi facilities and the grassed putting area was entertaining.
Pete A N., NJ USA
November 14, 2018 Visited November 2018
• 14 acres of lush foliage, koi ponds and putting greens
• 2 ocean front pools & Jacuzzi's
• BBQ Grill Areas
• 2 Covered community cabanas
• Tennis Courts (rackets and balls available at the front desk)
• Shuffle Board
• Putting greens throughout the property
Close to Dining & Shopping in North Ka'anapali and Honokowai!
PAPAKEA BEACH RESORT: Resort maintenance & Unit Improvements:
Keywords: Condo, condominium, Maui vacation rental condo, vacation condo, rent by owner, low rise, 1 bedroom condo, apartment, ocean front, ocean views, romantic setting, sunset views, Papakea Resort, affordable accommodations, west Maui, North Ka'anapali Beach, Honokowai, Papakea #D309, suite, accommodations, Maui Hawaii lodging.
$17/day Facilities Use Fee (with a 10 day $150 maximum per calendar month) will be collected at check out, payable to the front desk.
Registration Number: GE-158-030-0288-01, TA-15