Papakea Beach Resort #D304
Relax on the lanai (balcony) which is situated above a tranquil koi pond. You'll hear the peaceful sound of its fountain drifting sleepily in the air. You'll look out over one of the two pools and putting green areas of this resort and out to the crystal blue Pacific and Molokai. Nothing short of post card perfect. Unlike so many condos in Maui this one allows amazing views not just from its lanai but from the Living room, dining area and kitchen and to top it off. It's always cool and comfortable, with breezes blowing in from the ocean and no West facing afternoon sun to drive the heat way up. Papakea resort is a relaxing ocean front haven on 13 acres of expansive lawns, and lush gardens, offering two swimming pools with Cabanas, hot tubs, putting greens, shuffle board and tennis courts. High quality BBQ’s are provided and located around the two pools in large enough numbers that you never have to wait your turn to access one.
This 1 bedroom was remodeled as of Nov 2013. Remodel included: new kitchen and appliances, tile floor, new tiled shower with bench, granite counters in kitchen and marble counters in bathroom, new storage doors and cupboards-fresh coat of paint throughout. Rattan furnishings and a 42' flat screen TV in the living room make for very comfortable living. A window air conditioner in the living room cools the entire condo. Bring your laptop and enjoy free property wide wireless internet access.
Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Tropical style decor
• Floor to ceiling lanai doors & louvered windows
• Relax with views of breaking waves, tropical grounds, palm trees, whales, sailboats, and surfers
• Wall mounted 42" flat screen TV and DVD player
• Queen sofa bed
• Glass top dining table & chairs for 4
• Granite Counters
• Custom lighting
• Refrigerator, electric smooth cook-top range, oven, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils
• Stack washer and dryer
• King size bed (new as of Feb 2019)
• En-suite bathroom
• Glass enclosed walk in shower with bench
• Window A/C in the living room
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone & Wi-Fi signal included
• $17/day resort fees
• 24 front desk
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach, restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• 14 acres of lush foliage, Koi ponds and putting greens
• $17/day Facilities Use Fee (with a 10 day $170 maximum) will be collected at check out, payable to the front desk.
• 2 ocean front pools & Jacuzzi's
• BBQ Grill Areas
• 2 Covered community cabanas
• Tennis Courts (rackets and balls available at the front desk)
• Shuffle Board
• Putting greens throughout the property
Close to Dining & Shopping in North Ka'anapali and Honokowai!
PAPAKEA BEACH RESORT: Resort maintenance & Unit Improvements
Individual Unit Updates as of 4/1/19
•Unit A106 Bathroom remodel + new flooring. TBD
•Unit A207 Kitchen & bathroom remodel 3/25-5/10/19 (expect demo noise)
•Unit A404 Tile loft bathroom 9/2-9/21/19
•Unit C106 Install split AC system 4/8-4/10/19
•Unit C106 install new lanai door April pending approval
•Unit C301 Bathroom remodel 6/17-7/8/19 pending approval
•Unit D109 install new interior tile 4/8-4/19/19 (expect demo noise)
•Unit E207 Install split AC system 4/15-4/20/19
•Unit E307 Unit remodel 6/27-9/6/19 (expect demo noise)
•Unit F310 Kitchen and bathroom repairs TBD/pending approval
•Unit F401 Tile upstairs loft + shower 4/3-4/18/19
•Unit F402 Install shelving in 2 closets 4/15-4/19/19
•Unit G104 Install split AC system 5/13-5/18/18 pending approval
•Unit G107 ... [description continues on manager's site]...