Papakea Resort G-106
FABULOUS LOCATION - Just 50 steps to the pool, the hot tub and the BBQ’s and 100 steps to the ocean-front lounge chairs. Grab a cool drink and head out to watch the sun set between Molokai and Lanai. Bring your binoculars for excellent whale watching December to May or use the ones we supply in the condo.
CONVENIENT - Papakea Resort enjoys an outstanding Maui site and our unit is one of the very best locations within the complex. While some people may initially prefer a higher unit hoping for a view, our ground floor unit offers several advantages; the convenience of not climbing stairs several times a day, the ability to go out your lanai door directly to the pool and ocean instead of a trip around the back of the building. The ease of access to the BBQ’s means your food stays hot on the way back to your lanai. Once people try our unit, they seldom go back to a balcony property.
TOP QUALITY - Units in Papakea vary widely in condition. They range from some units that haven’t been updated since the 80’s, to ours which was totally renovated using top quality materials and fixtures. It's frequently mentioned by repeat guest that ours is one of the very best.
• Tile floors throughout for a cool, clean, easy-care environment.
• Cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms of African mahogany accented with exotic Jarra wood. Granite counter tops complete the executive look and feeling of quality.
• This is our vacation home so the kitchen is fully equipped with all the cutlery, gadgets and tools you need.
• Entertainment center features a large flat screen LCD TV, a Sony PlayStation 3 for DVD movies and games and a CD player with iPod dock for your music. Each bedroom also has a TV.
• Master suite features a king bed, large vanity with double sinks, a large tiled shower with double shower heads and a high tech “washlet” style toilet popular in upper-class Japanese households.
• Latest technology zone air conditioning. This allows each bedroom and the living room/kitchen to be cooled independently. This not only saves on the environment by allowing less use of the A/C but ensures you can quickly cool your sleeping area for a good night’s rest.
• Second bedroom features a queen bed plus a twin. Washroom has a new tiled shower and vessel style sink.
• Free wireless internet access throughout the resort.
This is our vacation home, so appliances, kitchenware and amenities are being constantly replaced or upgraded to ensure everyone, renters and owners, enjoy their vacation.
PEACEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL - Papakea is a quiet, well-maintained, family friendly resort that offers the peaceful beauty and an oceanfront location that is the reason people come to Hawaii. Major food store, restaurants and most of the services you want on holidays are within walking distance. Lahaina town is a short drive away with the shops and restaurants of Whalers Village half way between.
ACTIVITIES - Lots to do in and around Papakea. The resort features lighted tennis courts for guest use, a large well maintained putting green in the central park area right outside your door and various pool and exercise activities such as yoga and fitness instruction in the pool area. Tour arrangements can be made with on-site staff.
Keywords: Condominium, oceanfront, renovated, 2 bedroom, Papakea, value, tennis
Hawaii State Tax ID: W94512337-01