Welcome to Ocean Front Papakea resort, the gem of West Maui on North Kaanapali Beach with miles of ocean beaches and board walk. Our 1 bed room condo is fully remodeled and furnished for your comfort with Hawaii themed furniture, AC, California King Bed, full kitchen (not a kitchenette) with high end stainless steel pots and pans, refrigerator with water filter and ice maker, dishwasher and washer and dryer.
Here are 10 reasons to choose our home (You need only a few)
1. We provide value for your money (our occupancy is over 95%). Our rates are even better for longer stays and for repeat guests. Just read our five star reviews to get a sense of value we provide. We also accept instant booking.
2. Just open the lanai sliding door and soak in the totally unobstructed view of blue Pacific Ocean and the panoramic view of manicured putting green, swimming pool and colorful fish jumping and swimming in the koi pond below you.
3. Enjoy our brand new very comfy California King Bed and Hawaii themed living room sofa with pull out queen bed and comfy chairs and ottoman.
4. Brand new Internet connected TVs in both the living room and bedroom provide you not only hundreds of cable channels but you have access to Netflix, Roku, Prime Videos and dozens of additional aps. If you need to watch DVD, we have that too.
5. The unique feature of this north facing unit is that you can enjoy the panoramic view of ocean, putting greens and koi ponds while staying out sun to keep cool. Keeping warm is not the problem in Maui. Keeping cool can be. But we do have AC and fans in the bedroom and Living room when the trade winds take a break.
6. Papakea ocean front resort is the gem of the West Maui with low rise tile roofed buildings, two swimming pools, two hot tubs, 12 hole two putting greens, three tennis courts, two shuffle board, two cabanas. You have lot to do if you want or do nothing or read a book by the pool or by the Ocean under the palm tree.
7. The beach in front of the resort comes and goes but if you are a walker, you have miles of beach and board walk access on the world famous Kaanapali beach including Whaler’s village and Black Rock. You can use the board walk for fast walk and the beach for pedicure or use both like we do.
8. We have a fully furnished kitchen. We have ABC store next door and Times grocery store across the street. If you don’t want to cook, there are many restaurants and dozens of food carts across the street. World famous restaurants are within short driving distance.
9. We have onsite concierge service to help you plan fun activities or make reservations for restaurants or entertainment events.
10. Free parking, free WiFi, free Yoga and swimmercise and many other classes and weekly Mai Tai party.
Papakea resort is a 13 acres of lush tropical paradise on north Kaanapali beach. It is located in West Maui between the Whaler’s Village and Kapalua with world class golf resorts and minutes from shops, restaurants, and galleries in nearby Lahaina and Whalers Village. Make a left in front of the resort and you have access to miles of North Kaanapali beaches for walking (both beach walk and Board walk), snorkeling or paddle boarding.
You are renting through the OWNER directly. You know what you are renting and from whom. You get what you see, NORTH FACING Unit with the panoramic ocean views along with the mesmerizing views of swimming pool, putting green, koi ponds with colorful fish and water fountains.
This condo faces NORTH. That means you can enjoy amazing sunrise and use of the Lanai ALL day in shade. Open the lanai sliding door and bedroom window and let the trade winds perform the magic - let the ocean waves and breeze lull you to sleep. However, if the trade winds are quiet, we do have AC in the unit plus two fans, one in the living room and one in the bedroom.
We also have chairs and a table in lanai (in addition to 4 chairs and glass table in the dining room). You will love eating and drinking in Lanai while watching the ocean waves, 12 hole putting greens, water fountains and Koi ponds.
Another cool feature of this this suite is that you can watch the ocean waves in the large wall mirror behind the sofa even when you are in the kitchen.
Remodeled throughout, the unit has granite counter tops, cherry cabinets and custom touches and the living area has ample seating as well as cable TV and DVD player.
There is an iHome in bedroom if you want to listen to your songs on your iPod/iPhone and enjoy the comfort of comfy California King Bed with the overhead fan.
The bedroom is nicely furnished with brand new California King Bed, tasteful pictures, plenty of closet space and closet shelves with sliding 6 feet mirror closet doors. The bath room is fully remodeled with walk in shower.
All linens including large beach towels are provided. Hair dryer, iron and ironing board and beach chairs are also in the unit.
We have large wall mounted brand new internet connected TVs both in the living room and bedroom. You can relax and watch your favorite cable channels and shows and movies on Netflix, Roku, Prime Video and dozens more aps.
You will love our well-furnished comfortable home away from home our family friendly Ocean Front Resort - the gem of West Maui. We loved this unit and Maui so much that we bought our unit during our first visit to Maui and Papakea. You may not buy a unit here on your first visit or follow on visits but if you stay in our unit once, you will likely join the growing list of our repeat guest and enjoy the privileges of repeat guests - advance booking for the dates you want at reduced rates.
Please note that, like all resorts in West Maui, Papakea Resort collects a $17/night resort fee to cover parking, water aerobics, Yoga, pool/hot tub access, shuffleboard, cable TV, and Internet access etc. This fee is not collected by us, the owners but paid directly to the front desk at checkout for the first 10 days of your stay, per month (Maximum $170 for each stay lasting up to 30 nights).
Please feel free to send us an email if you have any questions. Our response rate is very fast, sometimes within an hour depending on the time zone you are in.
Hawaii GE Tax ID: GE-018-718-9248-01
Hawaii TAT Tax ID: TA-018-718-9248-01
Registration Number: GE-018-718-9248-01, TA-01