TOP 10 REASONS TO STAY IN PAPAKEA K303
1. View, view, view! The ocean is up close and personal! View of ocean, pool, Island of Molokai and mountains!
2. Air Conditioning throughout the unit- including living room and both bedrooms! NEW FALL 2017
3. Remodeled throughout! Granite countertops, cherry cabinets and custom touches! It's all in the details, NO old carpet, NO old curtains, NO popcorn ceilings. All new tile or bamboo floors and blinds.
4. Washer and dryer in our unit!
5. K building is second from the ocean- only a 2 minute walk to the ocean and 8 minutes to beach! Ocean front showers by the pool, spa and cabana.
6. Fully stocked kitchen with ice maker, microwave and new appliances and a NEW BIG SCREEN TV in living room. Not pictured. TV in each bedroom.
7. We provide beach chairs, ice chest, sand toys, boogie boards, putters and tennis rackets for our guests use.
8. Private entry! Our unit does not share our entry with another unit- you do NOT have to hear your neighbors coming and going. NEW double pane windows in both bedrooms for evening quiet.
9. We have a 180 degree view from our lanai. Our lanai jets out in front of our neighbors so you can see the ocean to the mountains sitting at the lanai table.
10. Parking readily available behind the K building. Choose the stairs or the elevator to bring in your groceries and luggage. Special needs friendly property.
TOP TEN REASONS TO STAY AT PAPAKEA RESORT:
1. 13 acres of palm trees, koi ponds, pools and spas. The most acres to the fewest units in West Maui. NO lines to be found anywhere!
2. Ocean front property. North Kaanapali beach nearby has over a mile of white sandy beach to walk, swim, snorkel, and boogie board on. Keep walking to find your perfect spot.
3. Lighted tennis courts.
4. 2 pools, 2 spas and the heated pool is right in front of the K building where our unit is located.
5. EASY parking!
7. Walking distance to the grocery store, coffee shop, dive shop, restaurants and shops.
8. Close to Lahaina and Whaler's Village but able to escape the crowds!
9. 2 large putting greens, 2 shuffleboard courts, gear available at the front desk.
10. Papakea is off the lower road, and NO road noise like other properties along the road.
We hope you choose Papakea and K303 for your Maui dream vacation!
PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR AVAILABLE DATES- WE KEEP IT UPDATED! THANK YOU!
Resort will collect a $17 per day Facilities Use Fee which will be payable to the front desk upon check-out. Facility Fee includes Usage of: Pools, Cabana's, Shuffle Board, Tennis Courts & Putting Greens Including Equipment Rental. 10 day/$170 maximum per calendar month
Mar 26, 2019
Kathleen L from Ontario, Canada said...We were completely satisfied from start to finish with Chase N Rainbows. They responded promptly and pleasantly to all inquiries both before we arrived and after. They are efficient and well organized. We would not hesitate to book another vacation stay with Chase N Rainbows. Thank you!
Date of Stay: March 2 - 9, 2019
Nov 7, 2016
Myra P. said... View is everything!
Date of Stay: Oct 26, 2016
Sep 14, 2016
Paul A. said... This perfect condo served for 5 of us during exceptional 11 days vacation. Well equipped - we had everything we needed. Beds are very comfortable. We really enjoyed staying so close to the ocean and being able to listen the sound of waves. Papakea resort is so clean, staff is helpful and friendly. But the most important for me is one million dollar view that this condo offers. Thanks for allowing us to stay here. Thank you for all smooth communications. May God bless you!
Date of Stay: Aug 20, 2016
Guest said: Wonderful !
Apr 24, 2016
Alford K. said... Enjoyed our 2 week stay at this wonderful condo ! Well equipped, great location, beautiful beaches and great restaurants nearby ! Owner was wonderful and gave great suggestions on activities, shopping, be ... [description continues on manager's site]...