TOP 10 REASONS TO STAY IN PAPAKEA K303
1. View, view, view! The ocean is up close and personal! View of ocean, pool, Island of Molokai and mountains!
2. Air Conditioning throughout the unit- including living room and both bedrooms! NEW FALL 2017
3. Remodeled throughout! Granite countertops, cherry cabinets and custom touches! It's all in the details, NO old carpet, NO old curtains, NO popcorn ceilings. All new tile or bamboo floors and blinds.
4. Washer and dryer in our unit!
5. K building is second from the ocean- only a 2 minute walk to the ocean and 8 minutes to beach! Ocean front showers by the pool, spa and cabana.
6. Fully stocked kitchen with ice maker, microwave and new appliances and a NEW BIG SCREEN TV in living room. Not pictured. TV in each bedroom.
7. We provide beach chairs, ice chest, sand toys, boogie boards, putters and tennis rackets for our guests use.
8. Private entry! Our unit does not share our entry with another unit- you do NOT have to hear your neighbors coming and going. NEW double pane windows in both bedrooms for evening quiet.
9. We have a 180 degree view from our lanai. Our lanai jets out in front of our neighbors so you can see the ocean to the mountains sitting at the lanai table.
10. Parking readily available behind the K building. Choose the stairs or the elevator to bring in your groceries and luggage. Special needs friendly property.
TOP TEN REASONS TO STAY AT PAPAKEA RESORT:
1. 13 acres of palm trees, koi ponds, pools and spas. The most acres to the fewest units in West Maui. NO lines to be found anywhere!
2. Ocean front property. North Kaanapali beach nearby has over a mile of white sandy beach to walk, swim, snorkel, and boogie board on. Keep walking to find your perfect spot.
3. Lighted tennis courts.
4. 2 pools, 2 spas and the heated pool is right in front of the K building where our unit is located.
5. EASY parking!
7. Walking distance to the grocery store, coffee shop, dive shop, restaurants and shops.
8. Close to Lahaina and Whaler's Village but able to escape the crowds!
9. 2 large putting greens, 2 shuffleboard courts, gear available at the front desk.
10. Papakea is off the lower road, and NO road noise like other properties along the road.
We hope you choose Papakea and K303 for your Maui dream vacation!
PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR AVAILABLE DATES- WE KEEP IT UPDATED! THANK YOU!
Resort will collect a $17 per day Facilities Use Fee which will be payable to the front desk upon check-out. Facility Fee includes Usage of: Pools, Cabana's, Shuffle Board, Tennis Courts & Putting Greens Including Equipment Rental. 10 day/$170 maximum per calendar month
Notes from our guests:
Date of stay April 2019: Fantastic Maui Experience!, 5 STAR. We had a fantastic week at this condo. Great location near Lahaina and Kanapali beach. This was a beautiful condo unit, very clean with everything we needed. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. Staff were friendly and helpful. Great place for either mature couples of families. We will be back !!! Debbie and Paul C, NB, Canada
Mar 26, 2019
Kathleen L from Ontario, Canada said...We were completely satisfied from start to finish with Chase N Rainbows. They responded promptly and pleasantly to all inquiries both before we arrived and after. They are efficient and well organized. We would not hesitate to book another vacation stay with Chase N Rainbows. Thank you!
Date of Stay: March 2 - 9, 2019
Nov 7, 2016
Myra P. said... View is everything!
Date of Stay: Oct 26, 2016
Sep 14, 2016
Paul A. said... This perfect condo served for 5 of us during exceptional 11 days vacation. Well equipped - we had everything we needed. Beds are very comfortable. We really enjoyed staying so close to the ocean and being able to listen the sound of waves. Papakea resort is so clean, staff is helpful and friendly. But the most important for me is one million dollar view that this condo offers. Thanks for allowing us to stay here. Thank you for all smooth communications. May God bless you!
Date of Stay: Aug 20, 2016
Guest said: Wonderful !
Apr 24, 2016
Alford K. said... Enjoyed our 2 week stay at this wonderful condo ! Well equipped, great location, beautiful beaches and great restaurants nearby ! Owner was wonderful and gave great suggestions on activities, shopping, beaches etc.
Desirable Location & Amenities!
Date of Stay: Apr 8, 2016
From the time we booked with Julie (9 months before we traveled) to our actual stay, we had a fabulous experience! Julie was always prompt with answering questions. She advised us of some reno work done to the sea wall during our stay and gave us a a sizeable rebate on our stay - some owners were not providing this so we r grateful Julie did this for us. The condo itself was great - everything u could need for a week! The lanai door and screen was very hard to open and when we advised Julie it was repaired within a few days - they even installed a new screen door - kudos to the maintenance staff. Loved how close we were to ABC store and the Times Grocery - just walk across the street. Great pool, barbecues and putting range on site. Check out craft beers at the Maui Brewing Co. just down the street. Central to everything! We booked some excursions through Expedia who provided a 1 hour welcome talk at Papakea Resort which were well priced. We bought groceries at Costco on our way to the condo and cooked most bites at the condo (fresh Mahi Mahi) and only ate out twice at the Old Lahaina Luau ( book it early ) and our last nite at Fleetwoods in Lahaina (Mick Fleetwoods Restaurant) on their Rooftop Bar overlooking the ocean - Devine! Loved Papakea K303! The pics on vrbo r exactly how the condo looks including the view!! Mahalo Julie! We did not want to leave! Kim, Brian, Carole and Paul - Ontario Canada
Deana G. said...
Mar 15, 2016
Vacation in paradise
Date of Stay: Mar 4, 2016
This was my first time using VRBO and what a wonderful experience. The owner was very prompt in replying to my initial email to confirm that my desired dates were available. Once I committed, everything from that point on was a breeze. After my booking, the owner was kind enough to notify me that she had just learned there would be some work taking place in the condo complex on the seawall that may or may not affect our stay. She offered me a full refund with no loss of fees if I didn't want to take the chance of being disturbed by the workers. If I decided to chance it, she offered me a discount for the inconvenience which I thought was very kind. Then once my final payment was made I received complete, simple driving and check-in instructions, as well as tips for shopping and dining. This unit was very well equipped with the necessities of a home. It was clean, updated, and the view was breathtaking. The condo complex is very well maintained and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There are elevators for convenience and rolling luggage carts so getting all of our stuff to the upper floor was possible all in one trip. We did our shopping at the Safeway in Lahaina only to discover that the grocery store right across the street from the Condo complex was comparable in pricing and a much quicker option. There are BBQ's around the pool and just below this unit, so our preference for dinner was to BBQ, and eat out on the lenai where we could enjoy a million dollar view. I give this rental 5 stars and would highly suggest it to anyone visiting Maui. If you are in the process of considering it, my only advice is to book it before it gets away! It's a beautiful place to spend your vacation.
Kara and Josh B. said...
Mar 8, 2016
Loved our stay at Papakea K303!
Date of Stay: Feb 25, 2016
What a great condo!! We very much enjoyed having K303 as our home base for 8 days in Maui. We have been to Maui a dozen times and stayed at many of the hotels and condos along the Kaanapali strip, but none of our other accommodations came close to the gorgeous view and grounds of Julie's condo. The view out the lanai was straight out of a postcard! We whale watched every day from the lanai. We loved having a full kitchen and washer/dryer since we had the kids with us this time. Kids loved the pool (ok - so did the adults!) and I loved that I could watch from the lanai. The Koi ponds were another hit with the little ones. Beach access is a short walk away, and we enjoyed driving to other local beaches, too. The resort was quiet and well maintained. We loved it a lot! Julie was easy to work with and her condo was lovely and clean! We would absolutely love to stay here again
and have recommended this particular unit to family and friends. Thanks again, Julie! Kara Beu Vancouver, WA
Sep 8, 2015
Great 25th in Maui !
Date of Stay: Aug 22, 2015
We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary
PAPAKEA BEACH RESORT: Resort maintenance & Unit Improvements
• Unit A202 Reface Kitchen Cabinets 10/11 - 10/14/19 pending approval
• Unit F310 Kitchen and bathroom repairs Aug-Oct 2019
• Unit F404 Kitchen & bathroom remodel + tile floor installation. 9/5-11/8/19 (expect demo noise)
• Unit G207 Remove existing tub and install walk-in tiled shower Sept 2019 pending approval
• Unit H202 Install new AC Sept 2019 pending approval
• Unit H405 Remove existing flooring throughout condo and install new vinyl plank flooring 11/7-11/15/19
Beginning Wednesday October 16, Papakea will be closing the putting greens for maintenance. (Posted 9/30/2019)
Below you will find the dates:
Molokai putting green: 10/16/19 to 11/05/19
Lanai putting green: 11/06/19 to 11/27/19
Keywords: Condo, condominium, Maui vacation rental condo, vacation condo, rent by owner, low rise, 2 bedroom condo, apartment, oceanfront, ocean view, romantic settin