Wailea Ekahi Village 35B
Wailea Ekahi 35B is a stunning, spacious, fully renovated 2 bedroom / 2½ bath vacation condo in the prestigious Wailea resort district on the 'sunny side' of Maui. The unit has undergone a major high-end designer remodel, resulting in a beautiful and spacious design that is modern and bright with the soothing colors of the beach – perfect for a relaxing vacation retreat. Nothing was left untouched in this gorgeous high-end renovation!
* Premiere vacation rental at Wailea Ekahi.
* Exceptional 'greenbelt' location – one of the best locations at Wailea Ekahi.
* Beautiful views overlooking the greenbelt and ocean – the kitchen, living room, master bedroom, main lanai and master bedroom lanai all face the greenbelt/water.
* Spacious townhouse-style unit on two floors – opens to a large green space off the southwest-facing lanais with ground floor access.
* Close four-minute walk to the beach and main pool / beach pavilion – also close to two other 'quiet' pools and the paddle court.
* Luxurious master bedroom features a king bed, privacy blinds, a private bathroom/walk-in shower, vaulted ceilings, and a private upper lanai with a spectacular panorama view facing the ocean.
* Second bedroom features a split-king bed (king or two twins), privacy blinds, a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo, and vaulted ceilings.
* Fully equipped kitchen features high quality appliances, extensive dishes/flatware/kitchenware, quartz countertops, and a large dining table with seating for six in the dining area.
* Living room features a large comfortable sectional queen sleeper sofa (for extra guests) and chair, and a premium entertainment system, including a wall-mounted Samsung 75" UHD 4K Smart TV, Apple TV, digital cable TV, Netflix, and NAD/KEF stereo system.
* Master bedroom has an excellent wall-mounted 58" Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV and the second bedroom has a 32" Smart TV, both with digital cable TV and Netflix.
* Half-bath on main floor – convenient for guests using the sleeper sofa.
* Main ground-floor lanai features a large dining table with seating for six and a ceiling fan.
* Upstairs master bedroom lanai features comfortable chairs and table for relaxing, reading, or watching those amazing sunsets.
* Quiet split-duct air-conditioning throughout and we also insulated the upper floor ceiling for efficient upstairs cooling.
* Full-sized washer/dryer.
* Wireless high-speed Internet and telephone with free local and long-distance calling to the US & Canada.
* Additional features include safes installed in each bedroom, convenient keyed access to the greenbelt from the main lanai, and an extra hot water tank, so you'll never run out of hot water.
* Beach amenities include beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, cooler, boogie boards, sand & pool toys, and a wagon to conveniently haul everything back and forth.
* The unit is perfect for families and couples alike, and we're set up for kids with a highchair, a playpen that can also substitute for a crib, and various games & beach toys.
Wailea Ekahi Village, known for its beautiful landscaped tropical gardens and spacious 34-acre grounds, includes four swimming pools, a fantastic beachfront pavilion (with Wi-Fi, kitchen & BBQ area), future shared fitness facility, paddle court, and direct gated access to spectacular Keawakapu Beach. Wailea Ekahi is a short walk from several Wailea resorts and The Shops at Wailea, an upscale shopping and dining area, and minutes from championship golf, tennis and other world-famous beaches.
We also rent other units if this one is unavailable. Follow the links for our other premium designer two-bedroom unit, Ekahi 28A (Vrbo #597074), or our two fully renovated one-bedroom units, Ekahi 6C (Vrbo #501619) and Ekahi 21B (Vrbo #811955).
Registration Number: TA/GE-121-034-1376-01