Ekahi Village 45
Welcome to my sunny Wailea Paradise! This refreshed and tastefully decorated second-floor condo (Unit 45F) has fantastic ocean and garden views and is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway or family vacation. Keawakapu Beach is just a short walk away through beautifully manicured tropical gardens, and fantastic snorkeling and world-class golf are just a few of the treats that await you.
The condo is newly painted with all new furniture and is extremely well equipped creating the ideal environment for your dream Hawaiian holiday. The updated kitchen has everything you might need for gourmet cooking and the vaulted ceilings in the living area give the space a bright, spacious and airy feel. The private lanai, with dining for 4, is the perfect place to enjoy quiet and peaceful mornings or the beautiful Maui sunsets.
I have stocked the unit with new beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, coolers, snorkel gear, and boogie boards, to help make your beach-time as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
The condo is located in Wailea Ekahi Village, a wonderful 35-acre beachfront complex with amazing tropical gardens throughout. It is in the northern part of Wailea and is walking distance to all the major Wailea resorts and the Shops at Wailea. The world-class Keawakapu Beach is a 5 minute walk through the Village grounds to your private beach entrance. The Village has a fantastic beachside pool and brand new pavilion that is equipped with a full kitchen and BBQ grills. There are also three smaller pools in the Village, including one only steps away from this unit.
Look no further, book your Hawaiian home away from home today! Aloha!
**IMPORTANT NOTICE: New home construction began in July 2021 near Wailea Ekahi and is expected to be completed by December 2023. Currently, work is performed Mon-Sat, 7:30a-4:30p with controlled rock blasting possible just once a day at 3:45p. The most disruptive activity includes core drilling and grading and is anticipated to last through November 2021, followed by general building activity. Guests during Aug-Nov 2021 can expect construction noise and beeping from large trucks and bulldozers, as well as airborne dust. Noise is significantly more noticeable from the lanai than from inside the unit. The main pool and beach are unaffected by this issue. Pricing has been adjusted thru November 2021 to reflect this inconvenience.**
• King-size bed (with brand new iLE Sleep Number mattress)
• Brand new queen-size sofa bed (with memory foam topper)
• AC in Bedroom and Living Room
• Pack n Play for the little ones
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Free WiFi and Free Parking
• 55" UHD TV, DVD Player, Bluetooth sound bar
• Board games and card decks
• New beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkel gear, beach toys and umbrellas
• Beach towels, bath towels and sheets
• Dining table with four chairs, 2 bar stools on the kitchen island, table for four on the lanai
• Coffee Maker, toaster, crock-pot, rice cooker, platters, pots/pans, tea kettle, cooks tools
• Refrigerator with ice maker
• 2 spa robes
• Full length mirror, lighted cosmetics mirror and blow dryer
• Starter kit of high end toiletries, dishwasher soap, and laundry soap provided upon arrival
Transient Tax ID#TA-192-031-1296-01
General Excise Tax ID#GE-192-031-1296-01
Registration Number: GE-192-031-1296-01, TA-19