Kamaole Sands 1-306
Top 11 reasons to stay with us:
1) Ocean view
2) Three minute walk to the beach (across the street)
3) Newer king size bed with bedding from Pottery Barn, couch, dining table, Smart tvs (50"/4k!), stereo, dishwasher(Bosch)
4) Did we mention the espresso machine?
5) Fountains off lanai provide ambiance
6) Condo is away from the road so there is no road noise
7) Parking for condo is close to elevator
8) Building One has one elevator for 28 units (other buildings have up to 68 units with one elevator) so you don't spend your vacation waiting
9) New air conditioner is quiet and more efficient than the old models (but you don't really need it - our condo has a lovely breeze)
10) Located in Building One, you are right by the office and you don't have to drive around the complex to get to your unit
11) Kamaole Beach III has some of the best snorkeling in Maui and it's right across the street! No need to pack up the car and drive to see amazing coral and fish.
We purchased this condo in 2016 and we have loved sharing it others. We listed primarily on another website for the last few years (all 5 star reviews) but decided to add VRBO again. We invested significant time and energy refreshing the condo by replacing furniture (except the Murphy bed which is in great shape), a 50" Samsung 4K tv in the living room, a 40" Samsung tv in the bedroom, stereo system with Polk Audio speakers, a high efficiency air conditioner that is quieter than older models, an ultra-quiet Bosch dishwasher, and lanai furniture.
The condo comes with free wifi, a full kitchen, microwave, full size washer and dryer, movies, CDs, games, ceiling fan, two swimming pools, two hot tubs, four tennis courts, a workout room, shared barbecues, beach chairs and towels, and more! The condo is located a short walk from Kamaole Beach III which has family friendly waves and some of the best snorkeling on Maui. Our condo has one bedroom and two baths and has been remodeled to include granite counter tops, floor to ceiling mirrors, and natural colored tile throughout. Because the building was constructed with concrete, you never hear your neighbors. The condo also includes a queen-sized Murphy bed which is perfect for accommodating four people in the condo.
While we did invest in a new air conditioner in the living room, we hardly use it when we stay because the condo has a wonderful cross breeze when the front door and lanai door are both open (both doors have screens).
The assigned parking space is just across the parking lot from the elevator so you don't have to walk far with your beach supplies or Costco goodies.
The Kamaole Sands property is a lush 15 acres with two swimming pools and two hot tubs. The pool area was recently remodeled and the decking was replaced with flagstone. There is one large pool, one kids' wading pool and two jetted hot tubs. There is also an exercise facility near the pool area.
Our condo is very close to the 4 regulation tennis courts. Kamaole Sands also has three gas grills, an on-site activity booking desk, and 24 hour security. The condo is within walking distance of many shops and restaurants and a three minute drive to upscale shopping in Wailea. Several world class golf courses are minutes away.
We provide beach chairs and towels, tennis rackets and balls, games, movies, CDs and more! We also provide shampoo, conditioner, bath soap, hair dryer, dishwasher soap, ground coffee, some condiments and spices, and "starter" quantities of laundry soap, paper towels and toilet paper.
This is truly one of the best properties in one of the best locations on Maui and we hope you decide to stay with us!