Royal Mauian 306
Feel the Aloha spirit in this newly designed, 2-bedroom/2-bath waterfront condo in Kihei. Experience breathtaking views while you listen to the soothing ocean just 30 feet away. Treat yourself to this unique Mid-century, tiki-inspired style while you relax and unplug. Just steps away, sun and swim on two of the best beaches in Maui—Kama’ole I and II.
• Royal Mauian is a special place—it’s one of a few oceanfront condo properties in south Kihei.
• Condo #306 is uniquely situated with unobstructed 150 degree ocean view. You will wake up to Kama’ole Beach l to the north, and experience spectacular ocean sunsets to the south.
• Best snorkeling on Maui is right in front; and you will see whales and turtles from the lanai (deck).
• The condo has all new furnishings + artwork, and a newly remodeled bathroom.
• The lanai has a table for five + a super comfy couch to melt into for naps everyday.
• The master bedroom has a comfortable king; second bedroom has two twins that can be converted to a king (upon request); brand new sleeper in living room is a queen.
• The kitchen has new equipment, including espresso machine, coffee maker, blender, hand blender, and much more.
• In-unit, full-size washer + dryer means you can bring half as much as you were going to bring.
• 65 inch HDTV in living room lets you sneak a game or movie in when you’re not swimming and sunning.
• In case you do want to plug in, you will have all that you need: Wi-Fi, convenient USB plugs in every room, and TV’s in both bedrooms.
• Rooftop garden has incredible 360-degree views + BBQ grills + tables.
• Wonderfully heated oceanfront pool + grass area has plenty of lounge chairs and tables for lunch.
• Keyless entry keypad allows 24-hour self check-in any time after 3 PM.
• On-site parking for one vehicle.
• Great restaurants and shops just across the street, including a super convenient health food grocery store and Maui Massage.
• Also included are beach towels and folding beach chairs.
*****Please note, all Hawai'i short-term rentals are subject to 14.4% tax; this will be collected separately by the owner*****
Here are some personal notes from recent renters.....
Tricia, from Vancouver, BC, Canada:
"This is one of those gems that is even better in person. There were five women staying here and the space is such that we never felt crowded in the least. The lanai is basically the first choice for a living space and has been so carefully furnished to make it cozy. Whether it's a coffee or a cocktail, cozying up and watching the ocean from there is a must. It's incredibly well laid out and has had careful attention paid to the details in the linens and towels. The beds are very comfortable, including the sofa bed. Sue is a great communicator and has specific knowledge of the island, she was quick to respond and had great suggestions. Would absolutely go back, we were delighted with the accommodation."
Karen, from Santa Barbara, CA, USA:
“The condo is beautifully appointed and designed. The view and sound of the ocean from every room cannot be beat. The location is perfect; walkable to many amenities, a short drive to others. I barely wanted to leave the lanai but the ability to walk out the door onto the beach was dreamy. I cannot wait to go back.”
Kathryn, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada:
“I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much we enjoyed our two weeks stay in your condo. The view was amazing! We loved the way the sky changed colours, the view of water and the beach (not to mention the parade of dogs 😍). The furniture on the deck was perfect. You can lounge or sit at a table! Also, we appreciated the generous amount of bath towels, access to laundry and dishwasher detergent, salt/pepper, and hand soap in the bathrooms. That all felt very hospitable and welcoming. We loved eating at the organic grocery store! You were right. Yum! Also, we loved the ocean breezes instead of air conditioning. Overall we had a great time, and, hopefully one day we’ll be back!”
Kelly, from Seattle, WA, USA:
“Lovely place! Location, location!! The condo is gorgeous inside and outside. Every night we enjoyed the maui sunset from the roof, and in the mornings enjoyed seeing whales from the lanai. Perfect Maui getaway. Great restaurants, local coffee shop, and organic market across the street."
Registration Number: TA-103-424-6656-01, GE-10