Maui Vista 3420
Aloha and welcome to your home in paradise! Mahalo for looking at our condo - you'll be happy you did!
This condo was completely renovated (down to the studs) in August 2014: Complete remodel of kitchen (new layout, bamboo cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless appliances, etc.) and both baths (amazing onyx sinks, new vanities, walk in showers, new lighting), new full-sized washer & dryer, new flooring throughout - a real 5-Star upgrade!
This South Maui Condo is a spacious 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath. The master bedroom is on the main level while the second bedroom is in the loft upstairs. This top floor unit has partial ocean views (Maalaea Bay) and a sweeping view of the West Maui Mountain. The unit has complimentary high-speed internet and extended digital cable.
The unit is in the desirable building 3, away from the noise of South Kihei Road but still steps away and across the street from the beach. It is on the 4th (top) floor facing the ocean/West Maui mountain.
Note: Our property is privately owned, but professionally managed by Maui Condo & Home who are a phone call away for any of your needs during your stay.
Our Hawaii General Tax (GET) ID is GE-066-370-3552-01.
Our Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT) ID is TA-066-370-3552-01.
Hawaii TAT tax is 10.25% (effective Jan 1 2018) and GET tax is 4.167%. Effective July 1 2019, all fees are also now subject to both TAT and GET taxes. Tax rates and application are subject to change by the Hawaii state legislature.
Amenities (see more below!):
* 42 inch flat screen HDTV
* Blu-Ray DVD Player
* Sound Freaq wireless sound system
* FREE high-speed internet, extended digital + HD cable
* FREE calls to all of US and Canada
* Fully Renovated Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, Bamboo cabinets, Microwave, Coffee Maker, etc.
* 2 Fully renovated Baths with Onyx sinks and walk-in showers
* FULL SIZED Washer/Dryer en suite
* Queen Bed (Master), 2 Twins (Loft Bedroom), Queen Sofa Sleeper (Hide-a-bed)
* Covered Lanai w/lounge furniture
* Vaulted Ceilings
* Ceiling Fans (Living Room, Master)
* 3 Floor Fans
* Snorkel/Beach gear (towels, boogie boards, goggles, flippers, etc.)