Maui Vista 1125
ALOHA! We invite you to Share Our Little Piece of Paradise! Relaxing, immaculately clean, and affordable at Maui Vista
This NON-SMOKING vacation condominium is one of the larger end units on the ground level in Building One. For your total comfort, we have air conditioners and ceiling fans in the living room AND the bedroom!
You’ll find all the comforts and furnishings of home in our condo for either short or extended stays:
• Fully equipped kitchen—stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, coffee grinder, toaster, rice cooker, blender), dishes, cookware, BBQ utensils.
• Luxurious and comfortable KING-SIZE bed
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Spacious lanai with table/chairs and a comfortable lounger
• Washer and dryer inside unit
• FREE Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
• FREE unlimited long-distance phone service to the U.S. mainland and Canada
• FREE parking at Maui Vista
• Beach towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, and cooler
• Portable crib for infants and twin size futon mattress
• In-room safe
From the front door of your condo unit to the beautiful sandy Charley Young Beach/Kamaole Beach I, it is a mere three minute leisurely stroll. We provide over-sized beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrella, sand toys, and a cooler for your use. Maui Vista has six tennis courts, three swimming pools, and gas BBQ islands.
Perhaps you want to book a snorkeling trip to Molokini Island, a whale watching trip, a luau, a bike ride down from the top of Haleakala, or some other adventurous activity…the Activities Desk is just steps from your door and available to assist you. Many great restaurants and shopping opportunities are within walking distance in Kihei. The Shops at Wailea, with more than 70 stores and restaurants, are a ten minute drive away. World class golfing is also available in nearby Wailea and Makena. At dusk, watch the beautiful Maui sunset or wintering grey whales from the shore. In the evening relax and watch HD TV or a DVD, read a good book, or listen to a Hawaiian music CD from our in-house collection. Enjoy!