Wailea Ekahi Village Condo 6C
Wailea Ekahi 6C is a beautiful, spacious, renovated ground-floor one-bedroom/two-bathroom vacation condominium in the prestigious Wailea resort area on the sunny side of Maui. 6C is a quiet corner unit located at the front of the Ekahi complex and in one of the best locations in Ekahi Village; it has a very private garden view with a slice of the ocean and is far from any main roads. This is one of the closest locations to the beach and main pool area, which are a very short, flat 1½ minute walk away. The unit has been renovated and is in excellent condition with upgrades such as new furniture, stainless-steel appliances, two new AC units, updated bathrooms, etc.
The luxurious master bedroom features a king bed with a new mattress (2018), privacy blinds, a private ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, and a private lanai. The kitchen features stainless-steel appliances, great dishes/flatware/cooking utensils, a breakfast bar and a dining table in the dining area. The living room features a comfortable pull-out queen sectional sleeper sofa for extra guests (new mattress 2018), chair and an entertainment system, including an HDTV, Apple TV, universal Blu-ray/DVD/CD player, digital cable TV, Netflix and a Bluetooth sound system for listening to music. There’s also a Smart TV with digital cable TV and Netflix in the bedroom. The main bathroom features a tub/shower combo. The main lanai features a dining table, lounge chair and large Weber barbecue, while the master bedroom lanai features comfortable patio chairs and storage for all the beach items. The unit is air-conditioned throughout and has a washer/dryer as well as a safe installed.
The condo is quiet, spacious and well-appointed with all the modern touches and items for a relaxing holiday, including a cooler, beach towels, umbrellas, boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand and pool toys. We’re perfectly set up for kids with beach toys, a playpen that can also substitute for a crib, a high-chair and games. We also have wireless Internet and a telephone with free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada.
Ekahi Village, known for its beautiful landscaped gardens and spacious grounds, is located on 34 acres of lush surroundings and includes four swimming pools, a beachfront pavilion, paddle court, shuffleboard and direct gated access to the famously beautiful Keawakapu Beach. Ekahi Village is a short walk from The Shops at Wailea, an upscale shopping and dining area, and minutes from championship golf, tennis and other world-famous beaches.
If you’re interested in our other units, please visit our listings for our other fully-renovated one-bedroom unit (Ekahi 21B - VRBO #811955), or our two stunning upscale two-bedroom units (Ekahi 28A - VRBO #597074 and Ekahi 35B - VRBO #1348239).
We don't advertise on any platform other than VRBO/HomeAway and our website. If you see a listing for this unit on another site, especially Craigslist, it's likely a scam. For your security, please ensure you make all inquiries through VRBO/HomeAway.
EKAHI PAVILION RENOVATION: The Ekahi Pavilion is currently under renovation and nearing completion, which is now expected on or around February 7, 2020. The adjacent main pool and beach access will remain open during this time, while upscale portable restrooms will be available for your use. Ekahi Village also has three other pools that will remain open during the renovation for your use; their "quiet" rules will be waived. There may be limited times that the main pool will be closed to ensure safety of guests. (Update Sep 25: Construction work will take place on weekends until completion.)
1) A deposit of 25% of the total rental cost plus tax is due on booking, with the remaining 75% and $500 damage deposit due 60 days prior to arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival, 100% of the total rental cost plus tax and $500 damage deposit is due at time of booking. A booking is not confirmed until the rental agreement is completed by the guests, accepted by us, and the required deposit has been received.
2) A cleaning fee of $150 per stay will be added to your invoice.
3) Three- and four-night stays are welcome but will be considered only if there are three or four days of availability between other bookings. We encourage and take preference to stays of five or more nights and stays that do not leave gaps in our calendar.
4) Cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of one night's stay plus tax where cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to arrival (there is no refund for cancellations within 60 days of arrival). Please note that the VRBO/HomeAway traveler service fee is administered directly by VRBO/HomeAway and is not refundable.
5) All fees are subject to 14.42% Hawaiian sales tax. Our Hawaii Tax IDs are TA-121-034-1376-01 and GE-121-034-1376-01.