Enjoy your treasured time in Maui from the serene comfort of this unique apartment, carefully crafted with mixed textures of wood, cork and bamboo. Two bedrooms offer 2 king plus a sleeper sofa can accommodate 6 guests. Featuring arched entryways; natural shutters in the style of old Hawaii, offering a fully equipped open kitchen which transitions into a spacious and tranquil dining /living area. Also featured are two uniquely tiled bathrooms, 1 with a bath tub and the other with a walk in shower.
Hale Hui Kai is a beloved location among first time visitors and repeat guests. There is a small shared oceanfront pool next to the common area covered lanai, which is equipped with comfortable lounge space for guests to enjoy when you need a break from the Maui sun.
IMPORTANT Damage Protection Information for this rental:
For the benefit of both our guests and property owners, Bello Realty, Inc. requires all guests to have damage protection to rent our properties. After completing your online reservation, you will be given the option to either purchase a $30 Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan or provide a $1500 refundable Security Deposit. Damage protection will be collected with final payment and Security Deposits will be refunded within 14 days of checkout. W95768251-01
Registration Number: 390040250018,+W95768251-01,+W95768251-01
It was okay - but not great.
- On the plus: it was right on the beach, which is the main reason we chose it as we had people who were mobility challenged in our group. That did make it easy and the beach was lovely.
- Well stocked kitchen made it comfortable
- It’s an ok location otherwise, not very close to shops or restaurants - you would need to drive or walk a mile and a half.
- The place itself was stuffy - too cluttered, no view (just looking at a wall) felt pretty claustrophobic, and the air was kinda damp and smelled a bit mildewy. The building is old and worn out. We also didn’t have internet and phone reception was terrible there. Sad to not have a nice view at all (looking at a wall unless you crane your neck)
- Communication was pretty bad - they made check in quite stressful after multiple attempts at reaching out-
- Oh, and they didn’t even provide shampoo and conditioner? And very few towels. The laundry machine is ancient and communal and you have to pay for it. Not great when you’re traveling with a baby.
But price was fair and being on beach really was great
John & Joette W.
Property on ight on the beach, walkable to restaurants and beaches. We'll stocked and in very good condition. Would stay here again!
A guest from Costa Mesa, CA
The property manager was more than helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Overall a good stay in Apt#204. However the ceiling fan in the living room did not work at all. In the master bath shower, water from the water pressure pooled on the bathroom floor. This unit is a bit dated and could use some TLC.. Pillow Guy mattress covers made the mattresses too soft.
Use the "Visit Owner's Website" link to read more reviews from the reservation site, including the latest reviews submitted by recent guests.
Note: Vacancy calendar is approximate. Visit the owner/manager's reservation site to verify your dates.