Mahana Resort #813
8th Floor Studio, The Mahana, North Kaanapali Beach
BEAUTIFUL VIEWS ~ Ocean Front Studio on the 8th floor! North Kaanapali Beach, A/C
Welcome to Mahana 813! Located on the eighth-floor, this oceanfront studio sleeps 2 and features stunning panoramic views of the ocean, beach and outer islands. Living area highlights include tile floor, 48" Smart HD TV (access your Netflix and Hulu accounts), blu-ray DVD player, and brand new CA king mattress. The remodeled kitchen has granite counter tops with stainless steel appliances. The bathroom features a large tiled walk-in shower and additional make-up area. This unit also includes a workspace with free Wi-Fi and printer. Additional extras include central air-conditioning, washer dryer, free long distance to US and Canada, as well as no resort fees or parking fees. The Mahana property is centrally located - close to shopping, dining, snorkeling, and golf. Amenities include:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Floor to ceiling windows and mirrored walls reflect stunning panoramas
• Relax with views of breaking waves, golden beaches, whales, turtles, sailboats, and surfers
• New Serta CA King mattress
• 48" HD Smart TV - Access your Netflix and Hulu accounts
• Blu-ray DVD player
• Workspace with free WI-FI and printer
• Room darkening curtains
• The Lanai is perfect for outdoor dining and features spectacular sunset views
• Granite counter tops
• Refrigerator, smooth top electric range, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils, spice rack.
• Large Tiled Walk-in Shower
• Separate Make-up area
• Central air-conditioning
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• No resort fees (Aston direct booking charges $10 per day amenities fee)
• Free parking
• 24 hour self check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Keypad lock - no keys to carry and worry about
• Beach chairs, cooler, games, puzzles
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• Boardwalk is perfect for jogging or walking - starts at Mahana continues to Black Rock, Whaler’s Village and beyond.
• Oceanfront Pool and Hot Tub
• BBQ Grill Areas
• Tennis Courts
• Guest Activities Services Desk
• Shuffleboard Court
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking
• We are on island and offer 24/7 customer support throughout your trip
This resort is also referred as: Aston Mahana formerly Resort Quest
Close to Dining, Shopping, Golf in Kaanapali!
Here's what some of our guests have to say:
Mar 15-28, 2019: Mark & Jan G. say: "We want to thank you for guiding us to Mahana 813. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Maui and Mahana 813. Everything about the unit was just great. The view, the whale watching and turtles, the unit with everything one needed. It was great! We'll keep your information for when we return again."
May 3, 2018: Will H. says: “My wife and I both loved this condo. The view from the balcony is fantastic, and the condo itself has just about everything you might need - washer/dryer, AC, beach chairs, snorkeling gear, etc. It was super clean and we never ran into any issues. Kaanapali Beach is easily accessible. The beach in front of the Mahana has some coral and rocks that make swimming difficult, but you can walk just a little bit south along the beach (5 to 10 minutes) and find plenty of great spots. There are also lots of great lunch options within walking distance on Lower Honoapiilani road, and a few grocery options too. “We had a great time and loved the condo. Everything was easy and we never ran into any problems. Thanks!”
Feb 5, 2018: Ronald “Beautiful views and nice location. If you really want to experience Maui without the crowds. With alll the amenities at your disposal. Mindy’s offers that and more....” “Thanks for the stay. You have it made! Close to everything private enough to not be crowded with the resorts. Beautiful view and great space! Thanks!”
Jan 20, 2018: Peter and Lynn B. say: We both wanted to pass along our most sincere thanks and appreciation for the wonderful week we just enjoyed in Maui. We are semiretired globetrotters who wanted to give the beachside condo life a try. Friends who own a unit in the Molokai Tower, and live there seven months of the year, recommended Mahana, and Chase ’N Rainbows specifically. We were thrilled with our first - and definitely not last - Maui adventure. Unit 813 exceeded all our expectations. The location was perfect and the suite appointments and amenities were excellent. Everything was in perfect order on our arrival and we will be recommending your units, and the service professionals at Chase ‘N Rainbows, to all our friends. We are already making plans for another break from the cold -but so beautiful - Rocky Mountain winter. With warmest regards ~
Nov 18, 2017: Cheryl R. says: The view is unbeatable, we spent a lot of time on the balcony. It sits on a great beach. The complex was relatively quiet and relaxed. Check-in is so easy! Love that Chase N’ Rainbows has their own app with all of the information you would ever need about your stay. The condo had everything we needed and more, including a washer and dryer (so pack light!). I am very particular about cleanliness. The condo was perfectly clean! We will be back!” “We hope to be back to the Mahana sooner rather than later. The condo was perfect! Thank you for all of the extra touches. We had everything we needed and more!”
Keywords: Condo, condominium, Maui vacation rental condo, vacation condo, rent by owner, high rise, studio, apartment, beach front, beachfront, direct oceanfront, ocean views, sandy beach, romantic setting, sunset views, Mahana resort, Aston Mahana, luxury resort, west Maui, Kaanapali north beach, Ka'anapali Beach, Honokowai, Mahana unit 813, Mahana813, accommodations, Maui Hawaii lodging.