Ocean Tower 1504
Your vacation starts once you arrive at the Ko Olina Beach Villa Resorts with a big smile and friendly wave entering the 2-mile community of premium coastal views, four crystal-clear lagoons with white-sand beaches, a championship golf course, and a full-service marina for adventures in sailing, snorkeling, scuba and fishing!
Once you check into your 15th floor 180-degree panoramic ocean & mountain view Penthouse, your dream vacation experience has just started! Because we understand how the first day of traveling can be challenging, we’ve got your back with a Basket of Goodies for everyone to enjoy. Take a moment and sit back on your balcony, relax while you enjoy the picturesque scene before your adventure begins.
Our 15th floor penthouse is extremely private with only 4 villas on the floor. You have an abundance of deluxe amenities including plush towels, super soft bedding, bathroom niceties, oversized beach towels, full-size washer/dryer, signature state-of-the-art kitchens designed by renowned Master Chef Roy Yamaguchi, Sub-Zero, Wolf appliances, granite countertops and all the appliances and kitchenware needed to serve a gourmet dinner or prepare afternoon snacks.
The resort features an oversized quiet lap pool, lagoon pools, sand-bottom pool for the kids to enjoy, spas, dry sauna and steam room, koi ponds, Makai Hale Beach Bar, a fully equipped fitness center, outdoor barbecues and a smoke-free premise. Plus, just a hop, skip and jump to the beach.
Location, Location, Location: Famous for its mild tropical climate, Ko Olina is located on the sunniest side of Oahu, and only 21 miles from the Honolulu airport. This paradise community is home to only 3 other deluxe resorts. Take a stroll to Ko Olina Center’s Collection to visit several unique shops, variety of restaurants, and the Island Country Market. Or, take a short drive to Kapolei Shopping Center for brand stores (Costco, Target), local merchants, plenty of dining options and entertainment!
Note: Hawaii has lifted the mandatory 14-day quarantine. You will need to provide a negative Covid-19 test result that was taken 72-hours or less prior to boarding your plane. You will be unable to test in Hawaii. We are currently offering guest 30-day free cancellation policy. In addition, if you test positive prior to your scheduled departure date 72-hours or less, we will give you credit towards another date. This will be based on availability and current rates. We highly recommend insurance for your vacation to give additional peace of mind. Many insurance policies that include “cancel for any reason” typically do not provide a 100% refund and must be canceled 48-hours prior to departure. Please look at all your insurance options that will best suit your needs.
For up-to-date information on traveling to Hawaii: https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/getting-to-hawaii/
• PPE will be worn by all team members.
• Frequently touch surfaces, not limited to; light switches, door handles, bathroom/kitchen fixtures, thermostats, closet items, kitchen appliances and etc. will be sanitized.
• Linens and towels will be laundered and sanitized in accordance to guidelines set forth. Closets will be lined with vinyl to protect stored linens.
• All towels and bedding are washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF.
• We utilize enhanced technology to counter the virus spread. Electrostatic Sprayer, utilizing hospital grade sanitizing tablets and UVC Sanitizing Box (for staff) are utilized as a standard apparatus for every checkout.
• Each check-out will be sanitized with the electrostatic spray to avoid cross contamination.
Registration Number: GE-130-219-0592-02, TA-13