Hale Ono Loa 308
Hale Ono Loa Unit 308!
A beautiful one bedroom condo overlooking the ocean. Sit on your lanai in the morning with your beverage of choice and see the sea turtles feeding on the reef in front of the complex. When in season, watch the whales in the channel between Maui and the island of Lanai. Watch the sun setting while listening to the conch shells echoing the end of the day.
The complex itself is quiet and open air. No air conditioning required with the trade winds blowing through the condo day and night! The Condo has ceiling fans in the bedroom and living area to add to the tropical feel while maintaining the airflow. The updated unit has a full kitchen with dishwasher and everything needed, just add your food and beverages and you're set to go!
This is our second home so we have all the kitchen utensils, pots, pans, linens, towels, beach towels, boogie boards, pool and beach toys and chairs on hand not to mention coolers and assorted items so you can take off and enjoy your day at the beach.
There is a sun deck over looking the ocean, this is a great place
to get sun, socialize, enjoy the view and eat your meals that you BBQ!
This unit sleeps two comfortably with a king-size bed.
This complex is conveniently located near beaches, downtown
Lahaina, golfing, horseback riding, whale watching, snorkeling,
shopping and restaurants.
This unit and complex is vacationing at its best!
TAX ID TA 165-110-1696-01
GET ID GET 165110-1696-01
CLEANING FEE OF $140.00 IS NOT INCLUDED. THIS IS TO BE LEFT IN THE CONDO AT THE TIME OF CHECK OUT. WITH THE COVID 19, SPECIAL SANITATION IS DONE. HERE IS A LETTER FROM OUR CLEANING SERVICE:
Thank you all for your patience during this time of change. Due to the recent pandemic, there are new requirements and recommendations by the Center for Disease Control that are being adopted by Maui Clean Space.
Here is a list of procedures and pricing Maui Clean Space, Inc. will be adding to each checkout clean. These items are subject to change per new Requirements / recommendations and if these services are no longer needed, pricing will be re-evaluated.
Upgraded Cleaning Procedures:
• The Use of EPA “Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus” products for use against SARS-CoV-2.” https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sarscov-2
• Full disinfectant cleaning attention and processes on every clean including chemical wait times
• Provide freshly launder sheets, linens, towels at every turn to make sure the right cleaning and disinfecting chemicals are being used and at the right temperature so they are activated during the washing process. Blankets will be washed if it is washing machine and dryer safe, if not, it will be sprayed with disinfectant spray.
• Extra sanitization on common touchpoint areas (door handles, light switches, remote controls, railings to name a few as recommended by the CDC guidelines on cleaning and disinfecting.
• Cleaning of all dishware, cookware, utensils, and appliances in the kitchen.
• Housekeepers scheduling to make sure adequate time for cleaning
• All members to wear (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment) during cleaning and sanitization.
• Training on disposition or disinfection of all PPE after each use and use of hand sanitizer and washing protocols.
• Electrostatic spraying as a final step before the guest arrives
24 hours between reservations. First 24 hours to ventilate the unit
after a guest departs before any service is to be done. This is to ensure the safety of the cleaners/managers/owners after a guest departs.
The CDC is recommending optional additional items to be stocked in the units with every guest check in.
Although we are following recommendations from the CDC and various booking sites, as well as using EPA approved cleaning products per clean, we cannot guarantee that 100% of bacteria and viruses has been eliminated in your unit.
Thank you for your valued business and we look forward to continuing to work with you during this
Maui Clean Space Inc.
Keys: Condominium, condo, ocean front, sunset, golf, vacation, honeymoon, Maui, west side, romantic
Registration Number: GE-165-110-1696-01, TA-16