Kuleana Resort 618
Oceanfront west Maui condo!
One of the best oceanfront west Maui condos on a magical island for your perfect vacation
- Oceanfront; unobstructed views and panoramic vistas of sunsets, ocean life, and neighboring islands of Moloka'i and Lana'i
- Top floor premium condo with private balcony for lounging / dining / enjoying the sunshine and the view
- Just steps away from two quiet and idyllic beaches; enjoy sunshine and swimming at the private pool
- Perfect for a relaxing getaway and/or activities: snorkeling, surfing, boogie boarding or just lounging in the water with a float
- Incredible wildlife: snorkel with sea turtles; whale watching from the lanai (seasonal)
- Less than 10 minute drive from the best shopping, golfing, restaurants, and nightlife on the island
- Or, just stay 'home' at your Aloha Paradise and grill your own dinner while watching the sunset on another perfect day in Maui
This is a beautiful one-bedroom condo on the highly-desirable leeward part of north-west Maui. One of the few units at this resort property that can boast of a completely unobstructed ocean view. In fact, this ocean-front property showcases panoramic vistas of the islands of Moloka'i and Lana'i, while offering guests regular rainbow sightings, as well as magical sunsets every night of your stay. Indeed, with the location just steps -- yes, steps -- from the shoreline, you can also enjoy seasonal whale watching and year-round turtle sightings, right from your balcony (or you 'lanai' as it is called in Hawaii).
Enjoy both sunrise breakfasts with excellent Kona coffee and breath-taking sunsets with a glass of champagne right on the lanai of this condo. Or, if you prefer, take a stroll along our beautifully-landscaped and lush grounds, highlighted at dusk by tiki torches, to experience Maui's famed and fabulous sunsets with that special someone. During the day, enjoy the sunshine sitting next to the pool, or try snorkeling at one of the two idyllic beaches accessible to the left and right of the turtle-friendly property shoreline.
Inside this premium unit, everything you need is available -- from kitchen ware to towels and linen. The kitchen and bathroom are upgraded with granite counter-tops and tile flooring; the air-conditioned bedroom and main living area are tastefully decorated in keeping with contemporary times and show intimations of the Hawaiian ethos. Outside the condo, the amenities are plentiful, including a large swimming pool, tennis courts, private snorkeling area, numerous barbecue areas, beautifully landscaped grounds, and free parking (along with on-site laundry facilities if you care to stay a good long while).
This condo is situated in a highly-sought west Maui location -- in Honokowai with Lahaina and Ka'anapali directly to the south and Napili and Kapalua minutes away to the north. There is convenient access to amenities, shopping, restaurants, beaches, and major thoroughfares just a stone's throw away. As an added bonus, there are no high-rise buildings close by to create 'visual pollution' in the immediate area.
There are many ocean view condos out there, but there are few exceptional ocean front options that tick every box in the beach lover's list. If you’re looking for a magical getaway, you will never forget the wonderful time you will spend here. This one is the Good one' (as attested by the many repeat guests in the rental program for this premium vacation condo) - don't miss out!
As we say in Maui: 'Maui no ka oi' or Maui is the best!
Registration Number: TA-014-915-2768-01; GE-01