Kuleana Resort 321
Kuleana's Beach Front Condo Resort Complex is right on the ocean on Maui's pristine West Coast with gorgeous panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and the lovely offshore islands of Molokai and Lanai. The luxurious third-floor condo opens onto the lanai where you can enjoy the gentle trade winds and ocean views. Beautiful accommodations await you in our king bed, ocean view, beautifully appointed condo with a tropical design. An additional lovely queen sofa bed lets the gentle surf lure you to sleep.
• Oceanfront lanai
• Full Kitchen
• King bed
• Queen sleeper sofa
• Flat Screen TV
• High-Speed internet
Sitting on 4 acres of lush, oceanfront gardens, Kuleana is truly a hidden gem of West Maui. Nestled between Ka'anapali and Kapalua, this tranquil, low-rise condo complex offers gorgeous panoramic ocean views and stunning Maui sunsets. Kuleana Resort has a wonderful BBQ area on the ocean's edge that is lite by tiki torches while grilling and enjoying the sunset! It is walking distance to Maui Brew Company, local favorite Miso Phat Sushi, coffee shops, and the farmers market.
• Swimming pool
• Tennis court
• BBQ & picnic area with gas grills
• Lanai-like lobby with reception
• Table tennis
• Honor library
• Activity booking desk
• On-site coin laundry
• Free parking
• We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
• Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
• We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
• We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
• All our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay.
We also provide the following in each of our units:
• All linens and towels
• Iron & Board
• Hair Dryer
• Beach Towels for each guest
• Beach Chairs – Tommy Bahama Brand
• Hard Sided Cooler
• Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry detergent, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.