Kamaole Sands Ground Floor
Welcome to Māla Nani at Kamaole Sands 🌺. Which means "beautiful gardens"! This TOP ''A'' RATED, garden view home is in the HIGHLY DESIRED BUILDING #7 at Kamaole Sands.
Kamaole Sands is one of the most popular resorts in all of Kihei. Our GROUND FLOOR unit is perfect for couples and families - especially those with small children. This one bedroom, two bath condo (plus queen sleeper sofa) features new items such as king bed, living & dining room furniture, flat screen TVs, washer/dryer and fully equipped kitchen. Unit also includes air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom.
This unit includes the following fantastic amenities and more...
• FREE local calls
• FREE and secure Wifi
• FREE assigned parking on the property.
• Bedding & Bathroom supplies: linens, beach towels, bath towels
• Kitchen supplies: paper towels, dish soap/sponge, trash bags
• Washer/dryer, laundry detergent, tissues, iron/board, hair dryer
• A/C in the living area and bedroom
• In-room safe
• Safe for small children with its location on the interior gardens
• Check-in is 3:00pm. Check-out is 11:00am. Late check-out is available for an additional $100 +tax up to 7:00pm (available from May-October only so please plan accordingly).
If you're traveling with infants or small children, no need to bring all of your supplies. We work with a great company that will deliver cribs, seats, toys, accessories to our home prior to your arrival and pick them up after you leave (you pay rental company directly).
Essentials for this fabulous vacation… we’ve got beach supplies for you!
• Beach towels
• Beach chairs
Kamaole Sands is a lush 15-acre property located in sunny South Kihei. The property has beautifully manicured grounds, four tennis courts, eight barbecues, swimming pool with children's wading pool, and two Jacuzzis. A short two minute walk across the street is one of Maui's most famous beaches, Kamaole Beach Park III, where you can swim, boogieboard, surf, or enjoy whale watching (seasonal) and enchanting Maui sunsets.
The resort provides onsite services and is within walking distance of nearby beaches, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. The front desk is open 24 hours and offers complimentary coffee (7am-9am) in the reception area daily. Facilities also include a Cyber-cafe at the main office for guests who wish to leave their computers at home.
KAMAOLE SANDS AMENITIES
• Gym/Workout Facility
• Swimming pool, children’s wading pool, adult jetted spa, family jetted spa
• 4 tennis courts (no fee). Weekly free tennis clinic with USPTA Pro
(rackets available for rent)
• BBQ stations throughout the property
• Complimentary parking
• Activities desk
• Activities area with ping pong, fooseball and free lending library
• Guest Services desk/Aloha Concierge on-site
• Across the street from Kamaole Beach Park III
• Wednesday COMPLIMENTARY Mai Tai Party with Live Music and Hula
KAMAOLE SANDS RESORT FEE: A one-time Kamaole Sands Resort Fee of $40 is included with your reservation. Castle Management also charges a "one time" $25 management fee for each arrival. We will cover that fee for you.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU! EXTRA CLEANING MEASURES...
Helping to create lifelong memories with friends and loved ones has been at the core of what we do for more than 14 years. Our enduring goal is to make sure your stay with us is one of fun, leisure and relaxation.
CLEANING: This also includes your peace of mind. Your health and safety have always been our highest priority. Our professional housekeeping staff have always been meticulous. In consideration of the current situation, they will be taking extra measures, following guidelines by the CDC to THOROUGHLY CLEAN & SANITIZE our home before your arrival.
Visit the on-site Guest Services Desk to easily plan and book activities including snorkel trips, sunset cruises, helicopter tours, whale watching, biking Haleakala, and more. Just minutes away is the famous Wailea Resort with world class golf, shopping, dining, spas, and more fantastic snorkeling beaches.
Our condo and its lanai are a Smoke Free Zone. Smoking is allowed at seven designated smoking benches around the periphery of the property.
I know you will enjoy our home as your home-away-from-home!
Our Maui Condos
NO PETS PLEASE.
MUST BE MINIMUM 21 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT.
* Booking Guest will be required to provide a government-issued form of identification for the rental.
* Guests will be required to supply the name of all adult guests and ages of any children on reservation.
* Maximum guest occupancy is 4
Please visit www.hawaiicovid19.com/travel for any updates to Hawaii travel requirements related to Covid.
Hawaii Tax ID# 142-146-7648-01
Hawaii State and Maui County taxes are subject to change at any time. If the State or County raises taxes after a reservation has been confirmed, an additional payment request will be submitted for charges relating to the new tax rate.
* Rates may vary for occupancy of more than 2 adults.
Registration Number: GE-142-146-7648-01,+390040040252,+TA-142-146-7648-01