Hoyochi Nikko 206
Beautiful Views, this two-bedroom unit has one bedroom on the main level and second bedroom located in the loft area with magnificent ocean views. Hoyochi Nikko offers seclusion and privacy seldom found in resort living.
• Vaulted ceiling in the living room make it very open with gorgeous views
• Flat Screen TV
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, stove, and refrigerator
• Spacious master bedroom with king bed and plenty of storage
• Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
• Beautiful Remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Beautiful lanai with comfy seating for 4 to enjoy the sunsets
• Just steps to the pool and private beach
• Assigned Parking (restriction on the size of vehicle)
• Cold AC
"Hoyochi Nikko is just minutes away from the historic Lahaina and Kaanapali. Enjoy this intimate, 18-unit oceanfront property. Just steps from swimming, snorkeling, turtle watching, whale watching, ocean kayaking, and surfing. Easy walking distance to coffee shops, the farmers market, and wonderful local favorite restaurants.
• Oceanfront pool
• Private sandy beach and lawn area to relax with a good book with views of Molokai
• BBQ area for guest with picnic area and gas grills
• Beach chairs and boogie boards for the guest to use
• No Resort fees
• Free Parking
• Wonderful location only 15 minutes to Lahaina Town, 5 minutes to world-class Kaanapali Beach and our beautiful north coastline
• Shopping and grocery stores are less than one mile
• Walk to local eateries, coffee shops, and the Maui Brew Company
Our Commitment to Safety:
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All About Us:
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
· All linens and towels
· Iron & Board
· Hair Dryer
· Beach Towels
· Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama brand
· Hard-Sided Cooler
· Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere, you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.
** Maui Paradise Properties is not liable for any issues relating but not limited to pests, health, security or lost and stolen items that may occur during or after your stay.**
Registration Number: GE-079-705-0880-01, TA-07