Kuleana Resort 310
Kuleana is a boutique resort. It is not a Kaanapali high rise, high-density type resort. You will never feel crowded. You will never have to wait for an elevator, and you will never have to look up to see the sky. It is a very peaceful place. Tastefully decorated condo with beautiful views from the open living and kitchen area.
· Recently Remodeled Ocean view condo
· Open Living room and Kitchen area with views
· Queen sofa bed with a new mattress
· Flat Screen TV
· Breakfast bar with seating
· Fully equipped Gourmet Kitchen with beautiful granite countertop brand new appliance
· Master Bedroom with King bed
· AC in Bedroom
· Remodeled Bathroom with walk-in shower and hairdryer
· Coin Laundry only a few steps away
· Wi Fi
· Iron and board
· Linens: towels, sheets, and blankets
· Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry detergent, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags
The Kuleana complex consists of 7 low rise buildings (no higher than 3 floors). Most locations in Maui require you to drive somewhere, but Kuleana has its own SECRET – a pocket beach, a beautiful little cove situated within the gated grounds. Kuleana Resort has a wonderful BBQ area on the ocean’s edge that is lite by tiki torches while grilling and enjoying the sunset! It is walking distance to Maui Brew Company, local favorite Miso Phats Sushi, coffee shops, and the farmers market.
· Large heated swimming pool
· Tennis Courts
· Putting Green
· Shuffleboard court
· Gated Grounds
· Ocean Side BBQ area
· Table Tennis
· Honor library
· On-site Laundry
· Free parking
· No Resort fees
· Weather permitting – Private sandy beach
· Short drive Kapalua Bay, Honolua Bay, and Kaanapali beach
· 15-minute drive to Lahaina's famous Front Street shops and restaurants
Our Commitment to Safety:
∙ We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
∙ We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its
∙ We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
∙ All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All About Us:
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
∙ All linens and towels
∙ Iron & Board
∙ Hair Dryer
∙ Beach Towels
∙ Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama brand
∙ Hard-Sided Cooler
∙ Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere, you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.
** Maui Paradise Properties is not liable for any issues relating but not limited to pests, health, security or lost and stolen items that may occur during or after your stay.**
Registration Number: GE-034-671-2064-01, TA-03