Colony Surf #807
Colony Surf #807 – 2895 Kalakaua Ave
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL. Preference given to calendar month bookings.)
Just what you've been looking for! Cooled by trade winds and ceiling fans, this is a spacious (900 sq. ft.) open floor plan, one-bedroom suite with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head! 2-person max.
CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: Colony Surf will be undergoing a concrete spalling repair and walkway carpet replacement project from July 18, 2022–April 28, 2023. Work hours are Monday–Friday, 8AM–4:30PM, excluding holidays (9/5/22, 11/11/22, 11/24–25/22, 12/26/22–1/2/23, 1/16/23, 2/20/23, 4/7/23). This will entail loud jackhammering and grinding noises, and covering walkways in plastic for dust containment, and it is highly suggested to keep your windows closed during work hours to avoid dust coming in to your condo. Work schedules are subject to change due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Unit #807 will be directly affected by the concrete spalling repairs on the exterior of all 06 & 07 units from September 26–December 2, 2022.
– 1 King bed
– NEW Sofa and Side Chairs (2019)
– 40" TV and DVD player (cable package includes Showtime, HD channels, DVR)
– Dining for 4
– Two 52" Ceiling Fans (all Colony Surf suites are NOT air-conditioned)
– Full Kitchen including gas stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, new maple cabinetry, quartz counters
– Shower (no tub) and handheld shower wand
– Stacked Washer/Dryer (plus laundry room on site)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Parking for 1 vehicle, subject to availability, may be made available upon advance request
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
The Colony Surf offers beachside living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. On one side of Colony Surf you'll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (NO Pool onsite). You'll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, nightlife and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-192-979-3536-01
Registration Number: GE-192-979-3536-01,+TA-192-979-3536-01