Colony Surf #807
Colony Surf #807 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue - (30-night minimum. Preference given to calendar month bookings.) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: Starting NOVEMBER 24, travelers must have their negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE for the State of Hawaii. If test results are not available before boarding, the traveler(s) must quarantine for 14 days or the length of the stay, whichever is shorter, no exceptions.
Just what you've been looking for! Cooled by trade winds and two 52" ceiling fans ( Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this is a spacious (900 sq. ft.) open floor plan, one-bedroom suite with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head!
- NEW Sofa and Side Chairs (2019)
- 40" flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining seating for 4.
- King size bed
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, new maple cabinetry, quartz counters
- Gas oven/stove
- Microwave oven
- Shower (no tub) and hand held shower
- Stack washer/dryer (plus laundry room on site)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi (60-200 megabytes per second download; 10 upload)
- FREE local and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland.
- Cable includes Showtime, HD channels, DVR.
- Parking for 1 vehicle, subject to availability, may be made available upon advance request (no fee)
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club.
On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (no pool onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-192-979-3536-01
Colony Surf #807 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
Registration Number: GE-192-979-3536-01, TA-19