Colony Surf #308
Colony Surf #308 – 2895 Kalakaua Ave
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL. Preference given to calendar month bookings.)
A contemporary tropical theme lends tranquility to this recently remodeled 540 sq.ft. studio in the beachfront Colony Surf at the quiet end of Waikiki! 2-person max.
CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: Colony Surf will be undergoing a concrete spalling repair and walkway carpet replacement project from July 18, 2022–April 28, 2023. Work hours are Monday–Friday, 8AM–4:30PM, excluding holidays (9/5/22, 11/11/22, 11/24–25/22, 12/26/22–1/2/23, 1/16/23, 2/20/23, 4/7/23). This will entail loud jackhammering and grinding noises, and covering walkways in plastic for dust containment, and it is highly suggested to keep your windows closed during work hours to avoid dust coming in to your condo. Work schedules are subject to change due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Unit #308 will be directly affected by the concrete spalling repairs on the exterior of all 08 & 09 units from August 15–October 28, 2022.
– Diamond Head and Ocean Views
– Sandy swimming beach and surfing right downstairs!
– Queen bed
– TV and DVD player
– iPod docking station
– Computer desk and printer
– New kitchen with "red iron" granite counters, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances (including gas range)
– Remodeled bathroom with stone shower (and handheld shower wand)
– Space-saving closet organizer
– Ceiling fan (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned)
– Laundry facilities on site
This condo overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door. You can enjoy tennis courts in nearby Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium) as well as the convenience of a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world-famous Michel’s restaurant on site. You’re just a short walk into Waikiki and bus service is also available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE Parking for 1 vehicle, subject to availability, may be made available upon advance request
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-024-163-9424-01
Registration Number: GE-024-163-9424-01,+TA-024-163-9424-01