Colony Surf #308
Colony Surf #308 - (30-night minimum. Preference given to calendar month bookings.)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: Travelers who have been fully vaccinated in the United States may bypass quarantine without a pre-travel test by uploading their vaccination record to the Safe Travels or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawai‘i. ALL OTHERS must still pre-test or quarantine. Please inquire for more info.
A contemporary tropical theme lends tranquility to this recently remodeled 540 sq.ft. studio in the beachfront Colony Surf at the quiet end of Waikiki!
- Diamond Head and Ocean Views
- Sandy swimming beach and surfing right downstairs!
- Queen bed
- Flat screen TV, DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Computer desk and printer
- New kitchen with "red iron" granite counters, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances (including gas range)
- Remodeled bathroom with stone shower (and hand-held shower wand)
- Space-saving closet organizer
- Ceiling fan, (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned)
- Laundry facilities on site
This condo overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door. You can enjoy tennis courts in nearby Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium) as well as the convenience of a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world famous Michel’s restaurant on site. You’re just a short walk into Waikiki and bus service is also available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- Parking for 1 vehicle, subject to availability, may be made available upon advance request (no fee)
- FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-024-163-9424-01
Colony Surf #308 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
Registration Number: GE-024-163-9424-01, TA-02