Colony Surf #306
Colony Surf #306 – 2895 Kalakaua Ave
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL. Preference given to calendar month bookings.)
You'll love this 540 sq.ft. "Tropical Hideaway" studio in the beachfront Colony Surf building on the beach at the quiet end of Waikiki! Cooled by ceiling fans and trade winds (Colony Surf Suites are NOT air-conditioned).
CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: Colony Surf will be undergoing a concrete spalling repair and walkway carpet replacement project from July 18, 2022–April 28, 2023. Work hours are Monday–Friday, 8AM–4:30PM, excluding holidays (9/5/22, 11/11/22, 11/24–25/22, 12/26/22–1/2/23, 1/16/23, 2/20/23, 4/7/23). This will entail loud jackhammering and grinding noises, and covering walkways in plastic for dust containment, and it is highly suggested to keep your windows closed during work hours to avoid dust coming in to your condo. Work schedules are subject to change due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Unit #306 will be directly affected by the concrete spalling repairs on the exterior of all 06 & 07 units from September 26–December 2, 2022.
– 1 Queen four-poster bed
– 49" TV and DVD player
– Sofa and Dining for 2
– Stone floors throughout
– Plantation Shutters
– Ceiling fan (Colony Surf suites are not air-conditioned)
– Partial Ocean and Diamond Head Views!
– Upgraded Full Kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and gas stove)
– Granite counters
– Stone shower with handheld shower wand (no tub)
– Granite counters
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE Parking for 1 vehicle, subject to availability, may be made available upon advance request
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
Shared Laundry facilities on site.
This condo overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door. You’ll also be close to tennis courts in Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium). With a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world famous Michel’s restaurant on site, you’re also just a short walk into Waikiki! Bus service is available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-165-033-1648-01
Registration Number: GE-165-033-1648-01,TA-165-033-1648-01