FIRE UPDATE: Aloha and mahalo for your interest in Maui. If you've been watching the news, you know that Lahaina has suffered a devastating fire event. The recovery process is early, and will take quite some time to complete. As such, visitors are being asked NOT to go to West Maui. Here in Kihei (South Maui), visitors are welcome and needed. We invite you to visit, enjoy your time, and know that the money you spend will help the island recover. If you have questions, please email me. I'll be happy to help you decide if now is the time for you to come to Maui. Aloha and Mahalo!!
Dreaming of Hawaii? We invite you to stay at our family-owned Maui Vista condo (Building One, unit 124) in sunny, South Maui. This one bedroom, one bathroom 1st floor condo is across the street from Kamaole I beach, aka Charley Young Beach, one of the best beaches on all of Maui.
Arrive and be immediately taken in by the comfortable island décor of this lovely condo. Many of the framed photos hanging throughout the condo were taken by us, and show the incredible beauty that surrounds us on Maui. Go explore and find YOUR paradise!
Because hard surfaces are easier to keep germ-free, we replaced the flooring throughout the condo with new wood-look flooring (LVP) so you don't have to wonder if it's clean... You'll KNOW it's clean! Additionally, our housekeeper is spending extra time between guests so she can ensure all surfaces are sprayed down, wiped clean, and disinfected. A full bathroom remodel, a brand new mini-split air conditioner, new furniture, and kitchen expansion was completed in August. We are certain you will love these updates as much as we do!
You’ll find all the comforts of home for either short or extended stays:
• Fully equipped kitchen—stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, Keurig machine, toaster, blender, etc.), dishes, cookware, BBQ utensils.
• Luxurious and comfortable KING-SIZE bed
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• New, efficient mini-split A/C unit plus two ceiling fans to ensure you stay cool
• Spacious lanai with table/chairs opening onto grassy courtyard
• Private washer/dryer INSIDE condo
• New LARGE Flat screen TV in living room
• FREE Wireless Internet
• FREE unlimited long-distance phone service to the U.S. mainland and Canada
• FREE off-street parking
• Beach towels, beach chairs, beach mats, umbrellas, beach toys, cooler, etc.
• Portable crib for infants (crib sheets not provided)
• All linens provided (except for crib) including sheets, blankets, bath towels, washcloths, etc.
This condo is family-owned and is our home-away-from-home, so we have taken great efforts to make sure everything you need to enjoy your stay on Maui has been included.
IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW:
- This condo, it's attached lanai, AND the Maui Vista common areas are strictly NON-SMOKING. While Maui Vista does provide a smoking bench, no smoking OF ANY KIND is allowed anywhere on the property other than at the designated bench.
- The person making the reservation must be one of the registered guests. No reservations can be made for other people. Minimum age of primary guest is 25. No more than 4 guests are allowed. Guest's identity and the number of guests will be verified at check-in.
We appreciate your awareness and observation of these requirements.
MORE INFORMATION ON SURROUNDING AREA:
- Kihei, Maui: Kihei is located in South Maui within 20 minutes of the airport. Kihei is home to miles and miles of the most incredible beaches in the world. Many of the beaches in South Maui have been officially recognized as being among the best in the world! There is also an endless variety of restaurants, shopping, bars, snorkeling, golf, fishing, and just about anything else you could desire from your Maui vacation. From Maui Vista, it is a very short walk up the road to Kihei Kalama Village, where there are terrific shops, restaurants, and bars- all in an open air setting.
- Maui Vista: Maui Vista is made up of 3 buildings, and is located in South Kihei. Building 1 is closest to the ocean, then building 2, and finally building 3 is furthest inland. Each building has a small pool, two tennis courts (pickleball is now allowed), and a BBQ area. Directly across the street from Maui Vista is Kamaole I Beach, aka Charley Young Beach. Charley Young is known as a family-friendly swimming beach. There is lots and lots of sand, bits of nice shade, rarely seems crowded, and the slope of the sand into the water is gentle. Perfect for boogie boarders, waders and swimmers of all ages!!
- In General: Looking for surfing instead? No problem. Take a right when you leave Maui Vista and the next beach to your left has plenty of the best beginners waves around. Looking for snorkeling? You will find Maui and the surrounding islands loaded with some of the best snorkeling sites around. You can drive down the coast and find endless choices of snorkeling sites where you just walk into the water and start enjoying. Or, you can go out on a snorkeling excursion to Molokini, Lanai, Molokai, or any of the special coves around Maui. There are more choices than you can imagine! The same goes for scuba diving, hiking, fishing, zip lines, or any other excursion you can dream of trying. I suggest picking up a copy of Maui Revealed well before your trip to Maui, and start reading up on your options. I have found their reviews to be very accurate.
Registration Number: 390180030022,+TA-171-061-2480-01,+GE-171-061-2480-02
We've stayed at the Maui Vista a few times. It's a nice building. Great pools for younger kids. Nice BBQ pits. What really draws us there is the location. Right across the street from Charley Young Beach. Walking distance from some nice places for all your dining needs. Central to grocery stores and other shopping as well. We found this unit to be beautifully appointed. All the required amenities were there. There was four of us, so two on the pull out couch. Worked out well. Comfortable sleeps. No problems with noise. We had a great vacation. Thanks again.
We loved this condo, clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend and would stay again. Thank you!
We had a wonderful stay in Marie’s condo in Kihei. The unit was exactly as described. Fantastic location, close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. My girls loved the decor and signing the surf board “guest book”.
We will be back again!
Very good property, enjoyed our stay.
Me and my family enjoyed every bit of our stay here and we had a great time at this wonderful property.Definitely recommend this property you won’t be disappointed.
Property was exactly as described. Very clean and all the amenities you need for a week in Maui. Great communication from Owners... Extremely courteous. Would stay here again! Thank you!
The condo is very well equipped. Appreciated the chairs, umbrella, boogie board and cooler. Super short walk to the beach. Very comfortable.
Nice cozy place for our family of 5. Walking distance from beach.
I spent many hours looking at Vrbo's for our trip to Maui and Maui Vista seemed like it was a great choice due to it's location, price and other peoples reviews.
The check-in process was easy, however, right when we walked through the door we were disappointed to find dirty floors and dead cockroaches in the hallway and living room area. We reached out to the host and she responded that it was due to the unit being sprayed for pest a week prior. She sent someone to go vacuum the floors.
Throughout our 9 night stay we continued to find cockroaches in the living room (where the sofa bed was). I understand Maui is a tropical place, however, the number of live cockroaches we found in the unit makes me believe pest control had not been there a week prior, like the host stated.
Additionally, the bathroom had curtains that did not smell clean, and the blender had mold on it. I've stayed in a good number of rental proprieties and this property is by far the most unclean one.
The host responses fast and tries her best to fix issues. However, there are certain things I believe could be prevented with a little attention to details.
The condo is located close to many food trucks which is great and the bed in the bedroom is big and comfortable.
Nice property a short distance from the beach. We stayed for 2+ weeks with a 2 year old and enjoyed our stay. The community is just across the street from the beach and a lot of basic necessities are provided. Internet speeds are good and did not have any issues with working from the place.
A nice and quiet place with beautiful beaches in very short distance. Foodland is just around the corner. Lot of stuff in closet are very useful. The only thing I may complain is the knife set in the kitchen. They are all saw-toothed edge and hard to cut anything except bread.
It was easy and no hassle! It was clean and had all the extra things we needed!! Loads of fun with no worries…..
I would stay there again !!
My daughter and I recently travelled to Maui for our first time to Hawaii. Everything about this property was perfect. Location was fabulous, you don’t really need a car but we did have one and there is plenty of parking. We walked across the street everyday and walked on the beach, early morning and sunsets were our favourite. The condo has everything to make our beach days perfect, towels, chairs umbrellas etc. it was clean and the bed was more comfy than home. I hope when we return some day we will be able to stay there again. Thanks Marie!!
Great location, everything we were looking for.
Very close to the beach.
Plenty of beach gears.
Washer and dryer in unit
Quick response from Marie
Pack n play
Cleaning wasn’t done at check-in time
Broken sofa bed (totally fine as a sofa, didn’t work as a bed)
My husband and I took turns to take our 5 year old to Charlie Young beach to see the sunset after our 10 month old son went to bed. The booster seat was a big plus because our own inflatable booster seat was broken. Beach supplies were very useful although some of them could be replaced. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
We had an amazing time at Maui Vista and Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this unit to everyone!
I had a fabulous time staying at this condo in Kihei...I booked it for a month over my birthday for both vacation and working remotely. It had everything I needed for a long stay, and was the perfect location right across the street from Charlie Young Beach, and walking distance to everything in town.
Comfortable amenities and great to be in Building One close to pool and on the ground floor. Also very comfortable for a couple friends that stayed with me on different nights.
Very cozy and homely feel, it felt like my own place and I settled right in for the long stay. I would definitely recommend this condo and I cant wait to come back and visit again!
We loved staying in Kihei! The apartment is a 5 minute walk from the beach and we were an easy drive away from beautiful spots in any direction (Paia to the northwest, Makena to the south, Haleakala national park!). The apartment had everything we needed and the host was easy to communicate with.
We had a fantastic stay and great communication with the Condo Owner throughout the COVID pandemic and stay. We really enjoyed our stay.
Use the "Visit Owner's Website" link to read more reviews from the reservation site, including the latest reviews submitted by recent guests.
Note: Vacancy calendar is approximate. Visit the owner/manager's reservation site to verify your dates.