Maui Banyan H-203
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY: I am temporarily relaxing my cancellation policy. Travelers who cancel at least 14+ days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. In addition, if you fail the pre-travel COVID test, I will work with you to re-schedule your trip to a new set of dates with no penalty.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The state of Hawaii has issued some guidelines, including pre-travel COVID testing. One great site is www.HawaiiCovid19.com/travel . This site is essential for you to visit as you start to plan and prepare for your trip to Hawaii, as it gives you all the resources for testing, contact tracing, etc. that will be required.
Now that we've covered the evolving world of traveling in the era of COVID, let's get on with...
Dreaming of Hawaii? We invite you to stay at our family-owned Maui Banyan condo in sunny, South Maui. This 1BR/2BA second floor condo (Building H, unit 203) is right across the street from Kamaole II Beach, considered to be among the best of the beaches on Maui.
Arrive and be immediately taken in by the comfortable island décor of this lovely condo. Many of the framed photos hanging throughout the condo were taken by us, and show the incredible beauty that surrounds us on Maui. Go explore and find Your paradise! Because hard surfaces are easier to keep germ-free, we replaced the flooring throughout the condo with NEW wood-look flooring so you don't have to wonder if it's clean.
You’ll find all the comforts of home for either short or extended stays:
• Fully equipped kitchen—stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, Keurig machine, toaster, blender, etc.), dishes, cookware, BBQ utensils.
• Luxurious and comfortable KING-SIZE bed
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Efficient A/C unit plus two ceiling fans to ensure you stay cool
• Lanai facing upcountry, the lower swimming pool, and a little peek-a-boo of the ocean
• Private washer/dryer INSIDE the condo
• Two flat screen TVs, DVD player, movie selection
• FREE Wireless Internet
• FREE unlimited long-distance phone service to the U.S. mainland and Canada
• FREE off-street parking
• Beach towels, beach chairs, beach mats, umbrellas, beach toys, cooler, etc.
• Portable crib for infants (crib sheets not provided) and twin size futon mattress provided
• All linens provided (except for crib) including sheets, blankets, bath towels, washcloths, etc.
This condo is family-owned and is our home-away-from-home, so we have taken great efforts to make sure everything you need to enjoy your stay on Maui has been included.
IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW:
- This condo, it's attached lanai, AND the Maui Banyan common areas are strictly NON-SMOKING. While Maui Banyan does provide a smoking bench, no smoking OF ANY KIND is allowed anywhere on the property other than at the designated bench.
- The person making the reservation must be one of the registered guests. No reservations can be made for other people. Minimum age of primary guest is 25. No more than 4 guests are allowed. Guest's identity and the number of guests will be verified at check-in.
We appreciate your awareness and observation of these requirements.
We look forward to having you as our guests! Aloha!!
Registration Number: 171-061-2480-02