Hale Aliomanu- a Private Beachfront Estate Home TVNC-4245
Jude Huber, property manager, lives 5 minutes away and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Professionally cleaned and disinfected by a licensed company. There are at least 24 hours in between guest arrivals and departures. Contactless check-in.
Hale Aliomanu is a private oceanfront estate located on Aliomanu Bay, Kauai, Hawaii. As you drive in the gate, you enter your own personal retreat, swaying palm trees, the soothing sound of the ocean, lush tropical landscaping, the scent of plumeria and the solitude of Kauai. Enjoy unobstructed ocean views from most all of the rooms. Watch the sun come up from the comfort of your bed, or stargaze with virtually no ambient light from your lanai.
The elegance of this estate home is evident everywhere, Ipe wood floors throughout, top of the line kitchen appliances, regal bedding and attention to every detail will make your holiday perfect.
Walk out your front door, stroll across the lush lawn to one of the most private and year round swimmer friendly beaches, the pristine turquoise waters of Aliomanu Bay. Relax and enjoy shell collecting, boogie boarding or a kayak trip across the bay in one of our sit on top, novice friendly, ocean kayaks.
The Hale Aliomanu Estate sleeps 10-12 comfortably. The main house has 5 bedrooms and the optional detached guest unit is a queen bedroom studio. There are three (3) bedrooms upstairs, all air conditioned, including the oversized master bedroom with a luxurious king bed, walk-in closet, soaking tub, two person shower enclosure and private oceanfront covered deck. Also upstairs is the elegant oceanfront air conditioned queen bedroom and the air conditioned twin bedroom, which has two (2) twin size beds and has a garden view, side ocean view. These two (2) twin beds can be converted to a king size bed if you prefer. Please provide us with at least a week advance notice if you need the twin beds converted to a king configuration. Downstairs there is the oceanfront den/bedroom which has a queen size bed, the patented Comfort Sleeper custom made by American Leather. This bedroom opens to the covered oceanside deck and has a 1/2 bath with direct entrance to a privacy enclosed hot outdoor shower. Also downstairs there is an air-conditioned queen bedroom. This lovely Asian themed bedroom has its own entrance. It is attached to the home, but with a private entrance. Detached from the home, but available as an option when renting the main home is the air conditioned upper level detached queen bedroom studio guest unit. It is only available when renting the main house, is never rented separately. This lovely air conditioned studio has a queen bed, with kitchenette, full size subzero refrigerator, small dining area, living area with love seat and large screen TV, full bath. Additional rental fees apply, $875/week plus tax and $100 additional cleaning fee. Please note the "instant booking" button on the VRBO website does not automatically include this guest unit. It can be added at any time after booking.
Parking inside of the Estate gate can easily accommodate 5-6 vehicles.
Conveniently located on the East side of Kauai you can enjoy most other famous Kauai attractions with a short drive North or South.
In addition to the seclusion of this location and the postcard perfect views, Hale Aliomanu is a very unique home, exquisitely designed with an open floor plan, decorated by Gail Miller, and lovingly cared for Hale Aliomanu is a special place. Family and friends will gather in the state-of-the-art kitchen which opens naturally to the oceanfront dining and living area. Walk across a perfectly manicured lawn to enjoy snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, shell collecting, and fishing in the protected safe waters of Aliomanu Bay. This villa is perfectly designed to leave you and your family and friends with some of their most cherished memories.
Experience Kauai in this custom built private estate and I know you will become one of our return guests.
Hale Aliomanu Features
• Generous 6 bedrooms including den & 6 1/2 baths
• Sleeps 10 to 12 comfortably
1. Master Suite - ocean view, air conditioned upper level, king bed, full luxurious bath with a ocean view soaking tub and large walk-in shower, private ocean view lanai with cushioned lounge chairs, large walk-in closet and a large flat screen TV
2. Second Bedroom Suite - ocean view, air conditioned upper level, queen bed, full bath with walk-in shower
3. Third Bedroom Suite - garden view, air conditioned upper level, two twin beds, full bath with tub and shower
4. Fourth Bedroom Suite - garden view, air conditioned lower level, private exterior entrance, queen bed, full bath with shower
5. Fifth Bedroom is the Den, ocean view, lower level, American Leather Comfort Sleeper with 1/2 bath, sliding glass doors open to the oceanfront lanai.
6. Optional Sixth Bedroom studio - upper level detached guest unit, air conditioned, queen bed, large screen TV, kitchenette, full bath with walk-in shower enclosure. $875/week, plus tax and $100 additional cleaning.
• Main house has a fabulous gourmet kitchen w/ocean view cooking & dining, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, wine cellar and beverage refrigerator.
• LARGE HI RES Flat screen TVs, high speed business class wireless internet, washer and dryer, gas BBQ, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, beach cooler, reef shoes, foam top surfboards, cushioned lounge chairs, four boogie boards and two 2-person ocean kayaks, and plenty of children's sand toys are on site and ready to enjoy.
• Complimentary concierge service
• Maile Organics bath products, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap
• House is fully stocked with paper products, laundry soaps, etc.
This Private Oceanfront Gated Villa on the sand awaits you.....
Email us or call for more information and photos of this unique vacation home.
Jude and Paul Huber
Keywords: beachfront estate, oceanfront home, northeast shore, secluded, sandy beach, private, gated, ocean views, mountain views, 6 bedrooms, private guest unit
Registration Number: 490040170000, GE-132-236-