Ko Olina Beach Club O-206
We are New owners in the Beach Villa Family with a NEW listing . Come enjoy our gorgeous luxury Beach Villa in Ko Olina on the island of Oahu. It can be your HOME AWAY FROM HOME. It is fully equipped with central AC and located on the 2nd floor, unit #206 in the Ocean Tower on Lagoon 2, the least crowded of the four amazing pristine lagoons. We offer LOCATION and VALUE! This is our beautiful home and NOT a hotel or timeshare property, that we would love to share with you! Our villa is very spacious with 3 Bedrooms (sleeps maximum 8 with no exceptions) and 2.5 baths with over 1500 square feet of living space. Gorgeous partial ocean views and quiet pool views await you. Beautiful 8' tall sliding glass doors slide into the walls creating a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living to show off the expansive lanai adding an additional 235 square feet of outdoor living space with comfortable seating. The custom designed Roy Yamaguchi signature kitchen offers Sub Zero refrigerator and wine cooler, Wolf appliances and new bosche stack washer/dryer all of which add to the conveniences of a condominium vacation rental instead of a hotel room. Interiors include travertine floors, carpeted floors in the bedrooms, granite countertops and African mahogany doors, windows and trim work. The brand new furnishings through out, Wi-Fi high speed internet, DVD players, large flat screen TV's in every room and other high end amenities provide a lifestyle and vacation beyond compare. There is also 2 reserved covered parking space included with our unit but others can be obtained in case you are traveling with another family or grandparents. For your peace of mind, the property is gated and secured with 24/7 security. Our Villa offers the best of both worlds: a quiet, relaxing, romantic and peaceful retreat yet you are just steps away from the beach, pools, and other resort activities. This amazing villa is an ideal serene spot to view the beautiful sunsets, the tranquil lagoons, yet walk to so many great restaurants. Paradise!
The Master bedroom is furnished with romantic canopy king bed, full vanity dresser & chest of drawers with matching night tables, private access to the lanai, soaking tub and separate shower and a full large walk in closet. The second bedroom is furnished with queen lotus bed, dresser & double closet, along with night stands and has its own large bathroom with exquisite features and deep soaking tub/shower. The third bedroom has 2 twin beds which can be converted to a king upon requests, 2 dressers, night stand and double closet. The wood dining room table seats 8 comfortably plus there is a bar with 4 barstools. The Living room has a large sectional sleeper sofa, with coffee table. The villas décor is island themed with beach and Hawaiian colors. Come join us for a relaxing romantic stay among the tropical foliage, peaceful gardens and gorgeous sunsets.
This romantic yet family-friendly resort is the Beach Villas situated within Ko Olina. It is a 5 star property located just 25 minutes from Honolulu International Airport, ranking #1 for specialty lodging in Kapolei, Hawaii. The 4 pristine Ko Olina lagoon beaches are ideal for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing and rated as some of the best on the island, safe for children. The Beach Villas at Ko Olina have two luxury buildings gracing the white sands and turquoise waters of the Honu Lagoon 2, creating a sanctuary that is unparalleled in the islands. The Beach Villas offer modern resort amenities including a beautiful lagoon pool with a sandy zero entry area for kids, a quiet lap pool and 3 Jacuzzis. We have an amazing gym on property with sauna & on-board televisions on machines. Plus a 1-1/2 mile beachfront walking/running path connecting all 4 lagoons and the marina. The exterior surroundings are furnished with exquisite outdoor seating and lounge furniture, including comfortable in-pool lounge chairs. There are 4 professional Wolf grills located throughout the Beach Villa's pool area for your own cooking pleasure. There's something for everyone here. We are also located about 35 minutes from the world-famous Waikiki, downtown Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, Waikele Premium Outlets and other attractions such as Historic Ewa Town, Hawaii's Plantation Village, and Dole Cannery. Breath-taking Hanama Bay is a 45 minute drive with Sea Life Park a short 5 minutes further or head up the scenic H2 45 minutes to the historic surfing town of Haleiwa, and Hawaii's infamous North Shore Beaches such as Sunset, Pipeline and Turtle Beach to name a few. Costco, Target, Safeway grocery, Long’s drugstore, many restaurants, movie theaters and shopping are a quick 10 minute drive to Kapolei.
The Ko Olina Resort and Marina have many options for you as a guest. For boaters, the marina located at lagoon 4 offers sightseeing excursions to see humpback whales and spinner dolphins play offshore during the day or sunset cruises during the evening. For those who enjoy golf, the Beach Villas are across the street from an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ted Robinson, and home to the LPGA LOTTE Open. Roy's Restaurant is also located across the street at the golf course within an easy stroll. Also within walking distance is our market place which houses several great eateries and a market. Ko Olina also offers a short Walk to the Disney Aulani Resort and the new Four Seasons Resort on Lagoon 1 for dining and spa services. Longboards & Longhi’s restaurants are located on Lagoon 3.
RENTAL RATES: Our rental rates are as published. Stays longer than 10 nights require mid-stay linen exchange and housekeeping. Check-in at 2pm and check-out at 10am but can certainly accommodate other times if prior arrangements are made. PAYMENT TERMS: Half of total is due upon booking; remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. If booking further out we can certainly work with other payment arrangements.
....Amenities INCLUDED in your rate ...
FREE reserved parking for 2 vehicles if needed, but others can be obtained at no charge, in the secured parking garage or open lot.
● Designated greeter during your stay. We offer you a personal touch! Upon arrival, our greeter will welcome you, assist with luggage and parking, escort you to the villa, and orient you to the villa, the Beach Villas property and all amenities. They will answer any questions you might have. They will be your local on site concierge.
● Secure, high performance, unlimited wireless internet access and cable TV
● Extra Twin AeroBeds for Kids or the extra couple splitting the villa costs and a Graco Pack 'n Play, high chair and stroller are available in the Villa at no additional charge.
● Access to a private on-site state of the art air-conditioned fitness center (6am-9pm), with separate men’s and women’s dressing rooms with lockers, sauna, steam room, toilets, and shower. No extra fees are charged to use the fitness center.
● Access to 3 pools (a lap pool, lagoon pool, and kiddie pool with sandy bottom) and 3 Jacuzzis. NOTE: LAP POOL is closed till DEC 20th for renovations.
● Beach chairs, boogie boards, 8 beach towels, cooler, snorkel gear, beach wagon and sand toys are within the villa
● Exclusive beachside bar hut
● Basic Supplies included for your convenience: laundry detergent, plastic wrap, baggies, aluminum foil, napkins and salt/pepper. STARTER supply of local Hawaiian coffees/teas/cocoa, dish detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, small bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and garbage bags. (You may find a few spices, and other useful items left by previous guests.)
● Four outdoor Wolf BBQ’s, cleaned and maintained daily, are available 11am-9pm near the Beach Bar for grilling your fish, steaks, chicken, etc. Enjoy your meal at one of the nearby tables & chairs with umbrellas and grab your drinks from the Tiki Bar while watching the gorgeous sunsets. Great ocean views!
● Double drawer Bosch dishwasher
● New Bosche washing machine and dryer in the Villa. (Laundry detergent is provided.) They are smaller apartment size but certainly get the job done.
● Iron and Ironing Board
● Hairdryers (one in each bathroom)
We have lived on island for over 30 years and know Ko Olina is the perfect vacation spot with everything at your finger tips. The Beach Villas in Ko Olina are completely first class and luxurious. The beaches are uncrowded giving the feel of having your own private beach. The sunsets are spectacular from the resort. The snorkeling gear in the villa will give you an up close view of the sea turtles and tropical fish that frequent the lagoons. Whales are a common site from the beach and the restaurant/bar during December through March. We are confident that you will love it as much as we do!
Book today as the calendar is filling up fast. This is our home and we invite you to enjoy all the comforts of home while you and your family experience the vacation of a lifetime and make many, many wonderful memories.
Please feel free to call or email me; all inquiries will be answered promptly. I would love to talk with you and answer any questions you might have. As our guests, we hope you will feel right at home. Our spectacular beach front location, desirable quiet 2nd floor villa with new comfortable beds and furnishings, reasonable rates, free parking, floor plan designed for privacy with separate 'wings' for each bedroom/bathroom, included villa and resort amenities, represent a terrific value when compared to other hotels and resorts.
We look forward to hearing from you and making your stay with us one you will definitely remember and share with all your friends and family!
Come join us for Sunshine and Rainbows in our beautiful home away from home! You will not be disappointed with this villa or the superb service you will receive. Book today!
YOU can also RENT my GOLF CART for $200 for your stay!
MY VILLA ADDRESS IS
92-104 WAIALII PLACE
UNIT # OT-206
KAPOLEI, HI 96707
Registration Number: GE-174-679-2448-01, TA-17