Honua Kai Konea 142
This is KONEA 142, the KING of the GROUND FLOOR 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo-tel luxury homes at the Honua Kai Resort & Spa on Ka'anapali Beach Maui. Aloha. I am Trevor Alt and I proudly own and manage this property.
ABOUT THIS CONDO:
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! This private oasis is located on the GROUND FLOOR of the private NORTH side of Honua Kai - you don't face other units. KONEA 142 is the ONLY northwest facing ground floor 2 bedroom 2 bath condominium home on the north side of the Konea building. This is the quietest and most private part of Honua Kai - but it has the EASIEST ACCESS to all resort amenities. You can come and go securely from the back door facing the yard or the front door to the hallway. If you want to avoid other people and indoor spaces, it's easy to do so here by using the lockable back door.
VIDEO TOURS: See the video tour of my unit and the nearby pool, and the matterport tour of the unit. After the video was made the living room TV was upgraded to a 65 inch 4k Samsung with Netflix and Amazon streaming services included + a Playstation 4 with games!
1) 65 inch 4k UHD Samsung Smart TV (not shown in all pictures).
2) Playstation 4 with games.
3) Fast, free WIFI - 300 MB lightning fast fiber optic internet service!
4) Trevor provides Netflix and Amazon prime services for streaming movies on my account or yours.
5) Upgraded memory foam mattress for the sleeper couch makes it very comfortable.
6) A comfortable lounge chair for sunbathing on your own private lawn while keeping an eye on your kiddos!
7) Luxurious adjustable showerheads.
8) Secure access to the unit from either the front or back doors.
Enjoy the open spacious feeling with 11 foot vaulted ceilings ~ only on the GROUND FLOOR ~ and 1,230 square feet of interior living space. You get 2 master suites divided by an open living and dining room and kitchen floor plan. Nano Glass doors OPEN THE ENTIRE WALL to a HUGE lanai with outdoor dining and lounging furniture, bordering your own private lawn area. You get 420 MORE SQUARE FEET of furnished outdoor living space! From here it is a short 1 minute walk down a grassy path to the pools, barbecue area, Duke's Restaurant and Bar, and the beach and Pacific Ocean. I've installed a KEYED lock on the lanai door for secure access. Super close to Whaler's general store, gym, spa & parking.
Due to our unique location on the north end of the resort, you'll enjoy ultimate privacy and a secure back door entrance that is all yours. Our front door is very close to the door to the interior courtyard. From either entrance, you reach all of the attractions of this gorgeous resort MUCH FASTER than if you stayed above the ground floor - no waiting for an elevator!
Our GROUND FLOOR location is so CONVENIENT for hanging out at the pools or beach to pop into your own condominium to use the bathroom, freshen your drinks, have a snack, or grab the provided beach chairs! Our guests prefer the PRIVACY of our "exterior" northwest facing lanai over the condos across the hall from us - their lanais face the interior courtyard which gives other condos across the courtyard a view into their units.
Konea 142 offers all the conveniences of a luxurious home and all the amenities of a world class resort and spa. Honua Kai occupies 38 pristine beachfront acres on the shores of Kaanapali Beach so you’ll literally be just steps away from the tranquility of Maui’s shoreline. 3 naturally landscaped pools, 5 hot tubs, 12 Viking gas BBQs, Duke's restaurant and 2 coffee bar / deli / convenience stores. There is a reef right in front of the resort. Enjoy walks or runs down the boardwalk, past Black Rock with its famous cliff jumping and snorkeling (1.4 miles from Honua Kai), down to Whaler’s Village with all its shops and restaurants. Tommy Bahama, Lululemon, and more!
Come experience my Aloha and pride of ownership! I am the owner and I go out of my way to add value so you will return and refer your friends.
-What you see here is what you get! (vs. hotel/Outrigger booking gives no choices on the exact unit to stay in) THESE PICTURES ARE OF MY UNIT.
WHAT my unit offers:
• Full kitchen with Bosch appliances and granite slab countertops.
• Garbage disposal installed - you won't find one in other units.
• Spacious bathrooms with separate tubs, glass door showers and double granite slab vanities.
• A king-size bed in each bedroom suite (one of which can be split into 2 twins).
• A queen sleeper sofa with upgraded memory foam mattress in the living room.
• Flat screen HD TV’s in every room - EACH has a DVD/CD/Blueray player and DVDs for all ages. Streaming movie services also provided free.
• Free WIFI - state of the art fiber optic service with the fastest WIFI and best signal strength.
• Free cable and telephone.
• Beach towels for every guest and additional linens & bath towels provided.
• Rates that are 20% TO 30% OFF OUTRIGGER RATES and all the SERVICE you'll need for a great getaway, with all these FREE pluses you DON'T get from OUTRIGGER:
• 4 Boogie Boards (I replace them as they get worn)
• 4 Tommy Bahama beach chairs.
• Beach umbrella.
• Alexa Echo - voice activated music, news, weather reports, etc.
• Plenty of quality cooking and serving utensils including BBQ tools and coolers, INSTANT POT, vitamix blender, and rice cooker.
• FAMILY FRIENDLY - Pack & Play portable crib, bed bumpers, portable high chair / booster.
ABOUT Honua Kai:
- Honua Kai is the most luxurious beachfront 'condo-tel' in West Maui (completed 2011). - Honua Kai resort and spa has received AAA's coveted and rare 4 Diamond award.
- On-site restaurants, poolside food & drink service, valet & bell service, concierge, beach activities desk, fitness center, full-service spa, 12 poolside Viking gas BBQ grills just steps from our unit (grilled food reaches our ground floor unit still HOT since you walk right to our ground floor condo instead of waiting for an available elevator to take you up).
- 3 themed pool areas in the massive aquatic playground! Intimate/quiet/adult lazy river pools, a massive infinity-edge pool, and a bigger-than-massive central pool with 120 foot water slide, 2 waterfall grottos, and shallow area for kids.
- 5 hot tubs.
- Snorkeling and swimming with turtles and tropical fish, over the reef right in front of the resort.
- The boardwalk along the beach leads to Black Rock and Whaler’s Village with its wonderful shopping and restaurants.
- Located on world-famous Ka'anapali Beach, ranked one of the top 5 beaches in the world.
- Enjoy whale watching and STUNNING SUNSETS from the resort, as well as views of neighboring islands Lanai and Molokai to the West and the West Maui Mountains to the East.
No "hidden" fees or resort fees. The automated quote you receive on this listing site includes parking and all other charges.
Walk across the street to a shopping center including:
- Times supermarket.
- 'Best Coffee in Maui' cafe. Serves Shave Ice too!
- Pizza Paradiso (+ serves gelato, kebabs, etc.).
- Subway Sandwiches.
- Soup Nutz (superb fresh soups) & Java Jazz Bar & Grille with Live Music.
- Nachos Grande mexican restaurant.
- Slappy Cakes (Fun! Cook your own custom pancakes on a griddle at your table).
My availability calendar is always up to date and I always respond promptly to my guests!
There are many choices at Honua Kai . It is CRUCIAL for you to know EXACTLY what condo you are booking. Be absolutely sure you have A SPECIFIC CONDO NUMBER shown on a RESORT MAP (as seen in my pictures). Be certain that you see photos of THE EXACT condo you are booking. THESE PHOTOS ARE OF MY CONDO - KONEA 142. My condo has the most convenient ground floor location on the private north side of the Konea building and offers the best VALUE and best OVERALL EXPERIENCE available at Honua Kai.
Hawaii Governor Ige has ended the Safe Travels program. This means that COVID testing requirements and vaccine mandates will no longer apply. Hawaii has also discontinued indoor mask mandates. Latest updates about getting to Hawaii and Travel FAQs, and more: https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/
I still recommend that you book dining reservations well in advance if you are coming to Maui any time soon due to the increase in travelers.
Honua Kai is running normally and all of its amenities are available including the restaurants, spa, stores, concierge, towel tracker dispensers, bell and valet, etc.
For guests that book I highly recommend considering purchasing a trip cancellation insurance policy and consider adding a cancel for any reason rider. See squaremouth dot com. Surprisingly affordable.
Note: I am not always able to accept bookings even when dates appear available. It depends on the gap days it creates.
Mahalo! Trevor Alt
Registration Number: 440140060344,+GE-003-658-9568-01,+TA-003-658-9568-01