Maui Kaanapali Villas 611
As its premier location implies, this is Maui Kaanapali Villas at its best; Maui at its best – you at your best. Our personal service and amenities, our essence of Aloha, are never so evident as they are at the top.
Should you choose to share your Maui penthouse with friends or family, you’ll appreciate the formal dining room anchored by an elegant table with seating for eight. The formal dining room is located directly off of your kitchen, and leads to a free-flowing living room ideal for entertaining. This newly renovated penthouse has sleek sophistication, top of the line appliances, plank tile floors, rich furnishings and beautiful cloud-like sectionals.
Featuring unparalleled scenic views of the Pacific and the majestic West Maui Mountains, an oversized 1,250 square foot lanai surrounded with glass offers a contemporary luxury experience in a location practically impossible to beat. A perfect backdrop for a wedding, anniversary or special event, the penthouse is also the perfect place for just the two of you to enjoy your honeymoon or ultimate romantic getaway, or families who appreciate extra space.
Brand new features highlighted below ......
• Ocean Front Resort
• One of a kind 1275 Square Foot Lanai/Patio, fully furnished with daybeds, outdoor living room and dining room
• Corner Unit
• Ocean Views and Mountain Views
• Luxurious King Size St. Regis Bed® in Master
• 2 Queen Size Westin Heavenly Bed® in 2nd Bedroom
• Queen Sofa Sleeper in Living Room
• 2 Luxurious Spa Bathrooms
• Fully equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Thermodor Oven Cooktop, Viking Refrigerator
• Dining Room features Dry Bar with built in Beverage Center, Icemaker & Wine Cooler
• Flat Screen 70" Flat Panel High Def TV
• Flat Screen 60" TV in Master Bedroom & Flat Screen 42" in Guest Room
• Indoor/Outdoor 3 Zone 9.2 Home Theater Surround Sound Entertainment
Maui Ka’anapali Villas is situated on 11 acres of beautiful ocean and beachfront property, lushly landscaped, exotic tropical gardens with breathtaking views of the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
Resort amenities include Castaways Restaurant, 2 tropical pools, complete with umbrellas and Jacuzzi, a kid’s pool and BBQ grills. Resort also features shuffleboard, small fitness center, a laundry facility, an on-site activity beach shack for kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, canoeing, stand up paddle and cabana rentals.
Activities to do off the resort are 2.8 mile Kaanapali Beachwalk, a spectacular Oceanside trail connecting all of the Kaanapali beach resorts and restaurants, 4 nearby Championship Golf Courses, Tennis at Royal Lahaina Tennis, snorkel or swim at Black Rock or Honolua Bay. Fantastic Shopping and fine restaurants are minutes away at Whalers Village.
Keep in mind we have other residences located at this resort.
VRBO ~ Hale Nalu Studio/1BA #1442368
VRBO ~ Hale Aloha 1BD/1BA #597345
VRBO ~ Hale Alii 1BD/2BA #591354
(Reservations over a holiday require a 7 night minimum stay, and a Friday or Saturday checkin day.)