Waikiki Shore Waikiki Shore #1010
Waikiki Shore #1010 – 2161 Kalia Rd. (3-night minimum)
Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki Beach! This beachfront ocean-view condo (renovated in 2016) is a favorite with return guests! You'll feel right at home in this one bedroom with whisper-quiet split A/C. The condo has a 707-sqft interior plus 114-sqft balcony/lanai with table and chairs from which you'll enjoy fabulous ocean views and colorful sunsets!
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep! Located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki, you'll enjoy nearby dining, shopping and entertainment.
**STRICT MAX OCCUPANCY OF 4 GUESTS TOTAL (infants/toddlers <3 years old not counted). NO EXCEPTIONS.**
BUILDING NOTICE: Elevator maintenance beginning October 31, 2022. Only 1 of the 2 elevators will be in service at a time while the other is being upgraded, for approximately 12 months.
– 40" Smart TV and DVD player
– Full size sleeper sofa
– Engineered flooring throughout
– Desk area
– Remodeled full kitchen with refrigerator, NEW Bosch dishwasher and gas range/oven
– Granite Counters
– Breakfast bar with 4 stools
– Separated from living room by sliding doors
– King platform bed
– Ceiling Fan
– Granite Counters
– Tub/shower combination with handheld shower wand
– Front-loading Washer/Dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls
Limited onsite parking is $35+tax/day. Or, a pass can be pre-purchased through Captain Cook Resorts for the adjacent public parking lot (2-min. walk) for $25+tax/day, or $200+tax/month. Parking is subject to availability and rates are subject to change.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons). During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to fines of up to $700 per infraction, plus actual repair/replacement costs due to smoke/fire damage.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-056-747-2128-01
Registration Number: TA-056-747-2128-01,+GE-056-747-2128-01,+260040120094