* Special Offer - Book any KBM Resorts villa in Hawaii for 6 nights or more with a checkin date on or before December 15, 2023 and booked after May 11, 2023 and receive a 4-door rental car from one of our major rental car agency partners. The car is complimentary, you pay only $12/day airport tax. Pick up and drop off are from the airport, and vehicles may be upgraded for a nominal fee, inquire to learn more.
Beautiful beaches and breathtaking views are only a part of the allure of Kapalua Resort. The Kapalua Golf Villas feature several pools throughout the property, which includes outdoor kitchen with BBQ areas nestled among breathtaking views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean. This villa comes fully stocked, perfect for cooking nightly meals. Relax in your private retreat oasis!
Kapalua Golf Villas do not permit scooters or mopeds on the property at anytime.
KGV-16P3 is professionally managed by KBM Resorts, your premier source for luxury vacations. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 10:26 AM.
Beautiful beaches and breathtaking views are only a part of the allure of the Kapalua Resort. The Golf Villas feature several pools throughout the property which include outdoor kitchen with bbq setup with breathtaking views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Dining is just around the corner including Plantation House, Pineapple Grill, and historic Merriman's.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Resorts include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Resortsan Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Essentials Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Resorts is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off.
* KBM Resorts activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more.
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay.
* Special occasion fruit, wine and cheese gift baskets packed with fresh fruits, chocolates, gourmet cheese selection and wine pairings.
* Thinking of buying? Contact our full service real estate and property management division for a complimentary rental analysis and investment profile.
Registration Number: TA-118-369-6896-01
Nice condo, great for two adult couples, two king bedrooms with en suite baths. Beautiful view of the golf course, nice location just outside Lahaina. We appreciated the condo’s two king bedrooms which were nice for two adult couples. The property could use a fresh coat of paint and needs a few additional kitchen items (such as a large frying pan as pans provided were too small for cooking bacon, measuring spoons, spatulas, and mixing bowls). Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this property to others.
I was surprised by the accuracy of the photos. The location was great. It was 15 minutes walking to the beach and to the Ritz Carlton.
Villa sits along the fairway with a great view. It is a nicely stocked, large property. More than spacious enough for four adults.
Furnishings and furniture are good quality; beds are very firm/hard.
The properties are quiet most days, and if you visit one of the pools a large crowd is normally no more than six people.
Extremely pleased with the service provided by KBM and also the condo we rented. The condo exceeded our expectations! We had a gorgeous 2 BR condo with 2 master baths, overlooking the Bay Golf course. When browsing condos to rent, look for a map of the Kapalua resort to find where your prospective condo is located. Our condo had a beautiful golf course view.
Beautifully set up with many thoughtful items to enjoy immediaately upon arrival.
Everything worked as planned.
KBM is great and have a streamlined system for reservations, check in,... The offer of a vehicle was great. This trip we were very disappointed with our unit(golf villa) and the Kapalua complex seems a bit under duress.
Really enjoyed our stay at the golf villas. Walking coastal trails and snorkeling were great. Liked being walking distance to Honolua store. Would definitely come back
This is a very nice unit with ground floor lanais. Modern, very well appointed. Great beds. One note for some potential renters -- there are 22 steps down from the parking level and then 3 steps up to get to the front door of the unit.
We went as two couples to enjoy a few days away in Kapalua. Having never stayed on this side of the island, we were all very impressed. The unit was fantastic and well stocked - it was incredibly handy to have bath amenities already in place.
The location on the Kapalua golf course was beautiful and the lanai over the course was wonderful. An incredible place to see the perfectly clear stars at night. All in all, it was a beautifully finished unit, and an incredible location. Would definitely recommend!
Very lovely accommodations, quiet, beautiful, well appointed. We would love to stay here again!
KBM Resorts employees are all very kind, responsive and helpful. They exemplify the spirit of Aloha. But the unit I rented was not 5 stars since there was some old furniture. Anytime I called KBM, they were very quick to respond so that makes up for it all.
Review is for 16P3
Super spacious and nicely updated unit. For the most part very clean. Liked having direct access to the lawns right outside our lanai. For me it was just the right amount of sunlight and when it was quite it was really nice and peaceful. 4 stars because there were quite a few details that were missing. A couple pieces of the furniture had damage. There were what looked like bird droppings behind the curtains of the 2nd bedroom. The kitchen didn’t have some of the basic necessities like salt, sugar, or Tupperware. Also - just be aware that the design of the unit is such that the upstairs neighboring units sliding glass door sits right above the master bedroom. So if you’re trying to sleep you might get woken up by the sound of the door opening and closing. Super rare as we were told but we had quite a bit of noise going on in the upstairs neighboring unit for our first three nights. Constant opening and closing of the sliding window throughout most of the night and just the worst kind of vacation neighbors imaginable. Very rare and in no way a reflection of KBM or the unit just our unlucky experience and partly due to the design of the unit. Despite the miss on some of the details we would most likely come back again.
Use the "Visit Owner's Website" link to read more reviews from the reservation site, including the latest reviews submitted by recent guests.
Note: Vacancy calendar is approximate. Visit the owner/manager's reservation site to verify your dates.