Waikiki Sunset #2904
Waikiki Sunset #2904 - (3-night minimum) NUC #90/TVU-1385
NO LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS PERMITTED - WAIKIKI SUNSET REQUIRES WE GIVE THEM THREE (3) DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE OF ARRIVALOR $1000 FINE - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY/NOISE NOTICE: The building is undergoing a major plumbing project which may produce noise throughout the building M-F from 8-5 through November 22, 2021. We don't anticipate the noise being overwhelming, but if it is, please contact your property manager. In addition, thru March 1, 2022, M–F from 8am to 4:30pm, Fire Sprinkler Head Replacement will also be happening. Loud power tools may be used, and elevators will be used to transport materials. Contractor activity may cause crowding during peak periods.
Fabulous views of the Pacific Ocean, Diamond Head and Kapiolani Park from this 29th floor, one-bedroom condo (564 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs) with central AC.
- 55" flat screen cable TV with soundbar and DVD player (includes HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and NFL Network on top of basic TV service!)
- FULL size sleeper sofa (best for 2 children or 1 adult).
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar with 4 stools
- King bed
- 32" flat screen cable TV
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi (FAST! 200mbps; 10 upload)
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
- AIRBED for 4th adult.
6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated pool
- NEW Fitness Center
- BBQ area
Laundry facilities on each floor. Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
On-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Public transportation at corner. Just 10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park!
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 0.3 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.7 mi
Kapi?olani Regional Park - 0.9 mi
Diamond Head State Monument - 2.4 mi
Iolani Palace - 3.6 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-163-923-5584-01
Waikiki Sunset #2904 - 229 Paoakalani Ave. - NUC #90/TVU-1385
Registration Number: GE-163-923-5584-01, TA-16