Four Paddle #1103
Four Paddle #1103 – 2140 Kuhio Ave. (3-Night Minimum – NUC #90/TVU-1555)
Freshly updated! Enjoy comfort and absolute relaxation from this large (460 sq.ft. plus lanai), eco-friendly 11th floor Four Paddle studio with central AC. The owners of this condo are eco-conscious and have used elements in the condo to make it as "earth-friendly" as possible. 4-person max.
NOTE: Per the City & County of Honolulu's new vacation rental regulations, this condo's legal maximum occupancy will change from Max 4 Persons to Max 2 Adults for all stays beginning October 23, 2022.
– 1 King platform bed
– 32" Smart TV (pulls out from under counter)
– Queen sleeper sofa
– Dining for 3
– Bamboo flooring
– Access to partial Ocean view lanai with small table and 2 chairs
– Remodeled Full Kitchen (no dishwasher)
– Breakfast bar with 2 stools
– Tub/shower combination with handheld shower wand
– Washlet bidet commode
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE covered parking for 1 COMPACT vehicle
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
– Saline Swimming Pool
– Hot Tub (closed for repairs until further notice)
– BBQ Area with Grills
– Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is Island Market (open 6:30am–midnight) and the acclaimed high-end, 5-Star, Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-035-073-8944-01
Registration Number: GE-035-073-8944-01,+TA-035-073-8944-01,+260170570073