Wailua Bay View 312
Wailua Bay View Unit 312 is a premium ocean front condo with stunning views from the lanai. WBV 312 has been completely remodeled with luxurious amenities.
This is a top floor unit with incredible views of the ocean and Wailua Beach. The lanai has a bar-height rail table with 3 bar chairs. There is also a padded outdoor recliner; the perfect place to relax with a book.
The kitchen is well supplied including a full spice rack and miscellaneous condiments so you can easily make a meal. Many other sundries are included as well such as plastic zip lock bags and aluminum foil.
Free WiFi is included and the Smart TVs in the living room and bedroom are connected to the WiFi service so guests can access Netflix and other subscription services.
Digital Cable DVR on both TVs let you record your favorite programs or sports events to watch after you return to the condo in the evening. The digital subscription includes an add-on sports package with Big 10, Pac 10 and SEC games as well as all of the most popular sports channels.
The condo includes a convenient full size front loading washer and dryer. Air conditioning is provided for the bedroom only. The bedroom and living room also have ceiling fans.
With new thermal windows in the bedroom, the air conditioner cools the bedroom completely. If it is especially hot or muggy, you can always cool off in the bedroom. The soundproof windows ensure you always have a restful sleep. When the AC is turned on, the fan runs continuously rather than cycling on and off so light sleepers aren't disturbed.
For your beach trips the unit includes two backpacks, two beach chairs, a beach umbrella, two beach mats, noodles, fins and snorkel gear.
Wailua Bay View is an oceanfront 45 unit boutique condominium resort on the East shore of Kauai. The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook selected it as one of their “Solid Gold Values”. Every Wailua Bay View condo has a private oceanfront lanai with a spectacular view of the ocean.
The ceramic tiled pool and surrounding flagstone patio is a great place to hang out and soak up the sun. The gas grills in the pool area are great for grilling fresh fish, steaks or whatever looks good at the store. Wailua Beach is a short walk from the complex. Wailua Bay View is on the 12 mile long Kauai Path bike trail. Bikes can be rented in Kapa'a.
Restaurants, bakeries, shops, beach bars and a nightclub with live music are within walking distance of Wailua Bay View. Grocery stores, a pharmacy and a health food store are one mile north. Wailua Golf Course is 2.5 miles south of Wailua Bay View. It was voted one of the top 15 golf courses in Hawaii by Golf Digest.
The East Shore is a great place to stay. Most Kauai residents live in Kapa'a. With more local residents in the Kapa’a area, the East Shore has a great local feel. The East Shore has become a hot spot with new restaurants and nightlife. Several bars and restaurants have live music most evenings.
Unit 312 has been completely renovated since we purchased it. We have added many luxurious details. Below is a list of items that have been added or updated.
- Quartz Kitchen Counter tops and Double Stainless Steel Sink
- 55" Samsung 4K UltraHD QLED Smart TV with Digital Cable DVR in Living Room
- 43" LG Smart TV with Digital Cable DVR in Bedroom
- King Size Bed and Beautyrest Recharge Pillow-top Mattress,
- Large Dresser and Bedside Tables with lots of storage space.
- GE 26" Room Air Conditioner with Digital Controls in Bedroom
- Soundproof Four Panel Sliding Windows in Bedroom
- High Performance C-40 Rated Hurricane-Strength Transparent Sliding Glass Doors
- Contemporary bathtub, Shower Doors, Main Shower Faucet, Hand Faucet, Tile, Mirror, Lights
- Stainless French Door Refrigerator - Water / Ice in Door plus Ice Maker in Freezer
- Stainless Glass Top Range with Convection Oven and Warming Drawer
- Stainless Bosch Dishwasher - Whisper Quiet
- Contemporary Sofa and Love seat
- LG HE Large Capacity Front Loading Washer
- LG Large Capacity Front Loading Dryer
- Contemporary Glass Dining Room Table
- Beautiful Prints by renowned local artist Kim McDonald in Living Room and Bedroom
- Gorgeous Watercolor Prints by renowned local artist Mercedes Maza
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker and Capresso Burr Coffee Bean Grinder
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Oster 7 Speed Blender with automatic Frozen Drink function and Ice Crushing
- Oster 7 Speed Hand Mixer with chrome beaters, dough hooks and wisk attachments
- Plates, Glasses, Silverware, Knives, Cooking Utensils
- Cuisinart 4 Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
- HP Laserjet Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
2022 Nightly Rates::
- $280.00 per night - 4 - 6 Nights
- $240.02 per night - 7 - 27 Nights
- $220.00 per night - 28 or more Nights
- $420.00 per night - Holiday Season
2023 Nightly Rates:
- $300.00 per night - 4 - 6 Nights
- $250.02 per night - 7 - 27 Nights
- $230.01 per night - 28 or more Nights
- $440.00 per night - Holiday Season
No resort fees. No parking fees. Free internet and cable TV.
To see more condo pictures, videos and a guide of nearby restaurants, nightclubs, beaches and activities, please visit our web site - google WBV312 to find it. To see more about the Wailua Bay View resort, google WBVKauai.
Wailua Bay View Unit 312 is only available to a maximum of 2 adults. No children are allowed.
Wailua Bay View is a completely non-smoking resort.
HI Tax ID Numbers: GE-194-252-3904-01, TA-194-252-3904-01
Registration Number: TA-194-252-3904-01,+GE-194-252-3904-01,+410050030042