Aloha and thank you for checking out your home away from home in the heart of Waikiki within minutes to the beach!
You will be located in room 1630 on the 16th floor of an oceanfront condo that gives you access to a beautiful ocean view right from your own private and spacious balcony (called lanai in Hawaii). The balcony has a nice large dining table w/ 4 chairs to view the ocean and fireworks while enjoying your meal.
The modern condo is about 620 sq ft (including the 120 sqft balcony) and can accommodate 4 adults. The latest amenities you can enjoy include a newly purchased queen size bed (March, 2022) and a double size sofa bed (April, 2022).
The full-size kitchen is modern and fully equipped with a granite counter, full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, pots & pans, dishes, glasses, utensils, and more for those who prefer in-room cooking and dining.
The bathroom has a granite covered wall shower stall w/ removable shower head. Hair dryer, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and 100% cotton towels are provided for our guests.
The condo comes equipped with:
• 40” LCD flat screen TV, cable TV
• free WIFI and hi-speed internet
• air conditioning and ceiling fan
• laundry facility down the hallway
• extra towels, pillows, linen, blanket,
• and 2 beach chairs, a portable cooler and beach towels provided for our guests
You will find yourself in the heart of the action with tons of restaurants and shopping, all nearby! They include:
• minutes’ walk to Waikiki Beach!
• minutes’ walk to fun-filled family activities at a salt water lagoon (viewable from your balcony) where children and adult alike can enjoy a tranquil wade or swim or try out an aqua-cycle or a stand-up paddle
• less than a mile away from Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping center with over 350 stores, including more than 160 dining options!
• less than a mile away from “Luxury Row,” with access to high end shopping and many international food options on friendly, festive and walkable Kalakaua Ave.
• less than 2 miles from the Honolulu Zoo and Aquarium
• the condo itself boasts two swimming pools, coffee shop and café, and a local favorite, Dave’s Hawaiian Ice Cream.
There is parking on the lots behind the hotel, on the streets and valet parking. Street parking is also behind the building from 4am-10:30pm. Valet service for a 24hr period is currently $35 with unlimited in and out privileges.
We welcome you and hope you enjoy your little slice of Hawaiian Paradise in your home away from home!
***About The Ilikai***
When you watch the classic Hawaii Five-O TV show, there’s a shot of Jack Lord on a balcony of a hotel. Yup, you guess right. It’s the Ilikai! And instantly, the Ilikai became a landmark in the heart of Waikiki. This lady has been around since the 60’s but has been kept up very well with a recent renovated lobby, earthly toned hallways, and 2 pools.
Registration Number: 1260100070772,GE-139-394-9184-01,TA-139-394-9184-01