Kaanapali Royal Q101
UPDATED cancellation policy: 100% refund of all charges paid to us will be refunded for cancellations made as a result of a “travel ban” to Hawaii or if you are deemed unable to travel due to documented COVID-19 restrictions. We are also able to rebook your vacation to future similar dates. Travel insurance is always prudent.
**Please note, as of February 19th, 2021 we have taken over management of this unit as owners. We have owned the unit since 2017 but until recently used a property management company to manage the unit and bookings. We choose to self manage the unit as we want to provide higher-level customer service and a better all-round guest experience for guests staying in our little slice of paradise, we are here to help do anything we can to make your vacation perfect**
Paradise awaits you at Kaanapali Royal Q101!
Greeting you will be a spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit, featuring a large living space, fully-equipped kitchen, air conditioning and a huge lanai to relax on after taking in all the amazing sights and attractions Maui has to offer.
This property sits back on the world-famous Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, away from all the crowds. Enjoy easy access to the 7 acres of lush tropical grounds and pathways from this (1500) square-foot ground floor unit.
Just a 10-minute stroll and you will find yourself at Whalers Village with a morning coffee in hand, relaxing on the soft sands of Kaanapali Beach, or snorkelling at the famous Black Rock.
Don’t feel like going out? Relax poolside or in the hot tub with a cool drink while watching another spectacular sunset, challenge someone to a tennis match, or gather for a BBQ at the poolside pavilion or on your private lanai. Let the soothing sounds of the trade winds in the palm trees lull you to sleep while enjoying the peaceful feeling of Aloha in your Maui home-away-from-home.
Welcome to Paradise - Enjoy your stay!
• Lanai Dining set to seat 8
• King-size bed in the master
• Guest room has 2 queen-size beds
• The main living area has a queen sofa/sleeper
• Nice living room furniture with a 50-inch Flat-screen TV and Free broadband and wifi
• Fully equipped full-size kitchen featuring a refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, and all of the dinnerware, cutlery, and accompaniments to allow entertaining or meal preparation.
• Free wifi and Cable
• Washing Machine
• Central Air Conditioning
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Clothes Dryer
• All Linens and Towels
• Coffee Maker
• Dishes & Utensils
• Beach towels
• Beach Chairs
• Hard-Sided Cooler
• Beach Cart
• Starter kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags
• Walking distance to Kaanapali Beach and Two Championship Golf Courses
• Well-manicured tropical common grounds
• Beautiful main heated pool with large deck for relaxing and sunbathing
• Hot Tub
• Poolside Pavilion
• Poolside Gas BBQ Grills
• Tennis Courts
• 5-minute walk to the Fairway shops
• 8-10-minute walk to the most coveted beach. Its calm waters are great for snorkelling.
• 8-10-minute walk Whaler’s Village shopping center
• Access to the Free Ka’anapali Trolley
• 10-minute drive to Lahaina’s famous Front Street
*there is a one time $154 resort fee collected at the front desk of the resort upon arrival. The resort fee includes parking.*
• We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
• We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
• All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility
• All linens and towels are removed after each guest and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
• Our cleaning staff wears masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
Our condo has the following features and amenities:
• Spacious kitchen perfect for preparing meals and entertaining.
• Lots of kitchen cabinetry storage space for your dry goods.
• Well stocked kitchen with all the important cooking essentials.
• Master bedroom consists of a king bed, flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, and access to the lanai.
• Guest bedroom consists of a 2 queen beds, flat-screen tv, Spectrum Cable box with HD channels, ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo and a private lanai.
• The sunken living room has a Queen size pull-out sofa, comfortable seating and decor, flat-screen TV, Spectrum Cable box with HD channels, and Blu-ray player.
• Dining area off of the kitchen has seating for 6.
• The 500 square foot lanai extends the entire length of the living room and master bedroom. There is a BBQ on the lanai for your convenience, or you may use the public BBQ at the pool area.
• Central Air Conditioning. This condo is also situated to receive a great trade breeze for those days you don’t feel like running the A/C.
• In-suite Washer and Dryer.
• Free Wi-Fi and free unlimited calls to the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, China and Hong Kong, and India.
• We provide our guests with complimentary starter laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, paper goods such as toilet paper and paper towels, bath and body products, hair dryers, and beach towels. Beyond the starter kit you will need to purchase the items for your own use.
Other things to note:
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay.
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere, you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although we hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.
** We are not liable for any issues relating but not limited to pests, health, security or lost and stolen items that may occur during or after your stay.**
Registration Number: TA-086-661-6320-01,+GE-086-661-6320-01,+440080230099