Kiahuna Plantation #245 (building 37)
We warmly welcome you to our Ka Lani Ma Ka Honua Condo! A 3 min walk to the best beach on always-sunny south shore of Kauai. It just doesn't get better than this for your vacation get-away! Ka Lani Ma Ka Honua means Heaven on Earth and that is exactly what you will experience here at Condo #245 at Kiahuna Plantation Resort located on the Sunny South Shore of the Garden Island of Kauai.
Professional Cleaning and Disinfecting
Castle Resorts handles all resort cleaning and do a high quality professional cleaning and disinfecting. Cleaning fee is paid directly to Castle Resorts upon check-in ($225+tax). Stays longer than 10 days require a mid-stay cleaning of $85+tax.
These cleaning fees are the ONLY fees you will be charged. Seldom will you need any extras. If you want extras, you can look in the photos at the end of the listing and you will see a 2021 Fee List of any additional extras you might want. These are optional and up to you if you want them. 99% of guests have no use for them.
One great advantage of hiring Castle Resorts is there 24 hour guest service. When you check-in, you will go to their bungalow that is open 24 hours. The Castle Resort bungalow is on the Kiahuna Plantation Resort property and just a short distance from condo #245, building 37. We live on island, so you can always call us for help.
Special Service for You: We have arranged for Castle Resorts to be there for you at anytime day or night. Just pick up the phone in your condo and call them. Need concierge service, give them a call to find out and sign up for island activities.
NEED A CAR? 2021 Honda SUV available for rent optional with this property! BIG advantage to save you lots of time and headaches. Car renting these days typically takes a huge amount to time and is difficult to secure. Check out the photos of the deep ocean blue new SUV! Good rental rates available. If you are interested please contact us through VRBO.
Transportation Options on Kauai:
Visitors to Kaua‘i often rely on a rental car as their primary mode of transportation. Some visitors seek alternative modes of travel. "GetAroundKauai.com" fills that void offering guidance on shuttles, north shore transportation access, etc. It is important to us that you have the best vacation ever! This website is very helpful for any north shore distant beach access which can be restricted and require registration. Plan ahead! Things book up fast on the island with the influx of guests.
Below is everything Condo #245 offers. The bullet points will allow you to grasp the "Big Picture" of what your vacation paradise will be like at Kiahuna Plantation Resort.
* Condo #245 was recently up-graded with a beautiful Hawaiian decor. It will comfortably accommodate up to 4-5 guests. Guest comment on how lovely it is.
* Enjoy a short 3 to 4 minute walk through the lush tropical grounds to the most beautiful crystal-blue, consistently sunny beaches in Kauai. THIS IS A HUGE PLUS! No driving, looking for parking, etc. The resort has the best, huge beach.
* The beaches are super outstanding for snorkeling, surfing for all abilities, boogie boarding, lap swimming, swim aerobics, SUP boarding and the perfect baby beach for infants and children. You don't have to drive somewhere else to enjoy these activities.
* Those interested in ocean outrigger canoe experience contact us to see if the OC2 Tempest we have is available during your stay. Slip through the water and dance with the dolphins and sun-lite waves.
* Just a short stroll to Starbucks, Kauai Juice Company, Farmer's Market, great gelato parlor, unique island shopping and award-winning restaurants.
* Private closet just outside front door FULL of EVERYTHING you need for beach fun: beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, snorkel kits, tubes, noodles, food chests, carry bags, etc. Just for YOU! No need to run and buy or rent. Premium stuff.
* Brand new flat screen SMART TV wall mounted in living area and cable TV mounted in the bedroom.
* FREE, High-Speed Wifi
* Free parking in front of your condo and throughout resort complex.
* Picnic area with multiple BBQ grills in front of your condo. Closet contains grill kit.
* Beach Hut (resort offers beach activities gear rental open from 9am - 4pm)
* Laundry Facilities (7am - 9pm). We provide soap in beach closet so you don't have to go and buy.
* Smoke-free property
* Delight in an easy 3 min walk to the Poipu Beach ATHLETIC Club where you will enjoy FREE use of all their amenities:
• Resort-style pool with pool-side bar and sand bottom children's pool
• Fitness Facility / cardio room /weight room (fitness classes cost extra)
• 4 USTA Tennis Courts / 2 Pickleball Courts / 2 Basketball Half-courts
• Shuffleboard / Ping Pong / Badminton / Lawn Games
• On-site The Cabana Bar & Grill with poolside service
* Top floor, corner condo is IMPORTANT: gives you breathing-taking partial ocean views, expansive view of garden areas, and wonderful, cross ventilation with lots of windows letting the Hawaiian trade winds flow through.
* Rest is the Basis of Activity! We want you to rest well so you can fully enjoy your vacation. That is why we gave extra attention to making the king size bed as comfortable and heavenly as possible. A premium MEMORY foam delivers pressure relief for a deeper, more rejuvenating sleep. We get lots of positive feedback on this.
* The bright and open kitchen is fully equipped. Everything the "Cook" would want to create your favorite meals. Even a super Ninja blender to blend your smoothies, new knife set for sharp knives, coffee maker, new cutting boards, etc. You name it.
* Maximum Privacy for Peace and Quiet: This top-floor, corner condo is uniquely private and secluded so other resort guests can not disturb you by walking and talking by your windows to get to their condo. No one walking on your ceiling at night.
* One of the biggest complaints from guests at other condos at Kiahuna Plantation Resort is the noise that gets generated from many guests walking by their bedroom and bathroom windows at all hours of the day and night. Condo has door to separate you condo from walkway and other guests.
* You won't be bothered by this constant disruption in Condo # 245. Check out the photos and see the private door that can be closed to completely privatize your living area from others staying at the resort.
* Another "plus" for peace and quiet is being on the top floor and an end/corner unit. You won't be bothered by the noise from guests above you or to the west side.
* Keep in mind, there are no elevators at Kiahuna Plantation Resort. Condo #245 is on the second floor so there are several stairs.
Please contact us if you would like anymore information.
A Hui Hou! "Until we meet again"
Registration Number: (4)+2+8+014+018+0014,+TA-015-207-4752-01,+GE-015-207-4752-01