Kahuku vacation rental
Pack your bags and retreat to Oahu's peaceful North Shore with this recently remodeled 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo. Boasting 660 square feet with plenty of room for 4 guests, this modern masterpiece offers 1 flat-screen Smart TV, private patio, access to oceanfront pools, and discounts at Turtle Bay Golf. When you're not snorkeling or surfing at the beach, plan a trip to Honolulu, the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial or Diamond Head State Monument.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Crib
Start your morning off right by preparing a delicious breakfast for the group in the fully equipped kitchen. After brewing a fresh cup of coffee, indulge in your meal al fresco on the screened-in lanai which offers wonderful views of the golf course.
There's plenty of room in the spacious living room for everyone to cuddle up for a movie on the large flat-screen Smart TV. If sunny skies are in the forecast, throw on a bathing suit and take a dip in the community pool or grab the provided boogie boards, beach chairs and sand toys and head to the beach!
After a day amidst the sun and surf, head back to the screened-in porch for a last night cap and then cuddle up in the master bedroom for a peaceful night of sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
With endless local attractions so close to the property, you'll never want to leave! Pristine sugar-white sand sits mere steps away, making it effortless to set out for a day of waterfront endeavors with the boogie boards, beach chairs, toys and towels!
Situated on the North Shore of Oahu, surfing enthusiasts will relish this home's proximity to the most concentrated and celebrated stretch of world-class surf breaks on the planet. Whether you choose to visit one of the most famous surfing beaches in the world, Rocky Point, or one of the other acclaimed areas, such as Bonsai Pipeline, Backdoor or Rock Piles, you'll see some of the island's most skilled riders show off their skills.
Spend a morning at the gorgeous Turtle Bay Resort within walking distance or channel your inner Tiger Woods and tee off at Turtle Bay Golf.
For your next day trip, make the 7-mile drive to Waimea Bay Beach Park, 19 miles to Kualoa Ranch & Zipline, 37 miles to Paradise Cove Luau, or venture to Honolulu to experience the wonders of Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head State Monument or Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, large screened-in porch, air conditioning, boogie boards, beach chairs and toys, crib, pack-n-play, 1 reserved parking space and more
- Access to the 3 community pools, tennis courts, and grill area
- Prime Oahu's North Shore location - Steps from Turtle Bay Resort and the beach! Easy access to world-class surf beaches, like Rocky Point, Bonsai Pipeline, Backdoor and Rock Piles, Turtle Bay Golf, Waimea Bay Beach Park, Kualoa Ranch & Zipline, Paradise Cove Luau, and Honolulu attractions, including Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head State Monument, and Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Airport: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (~37.1 miles away)
Hawaii County Restrictions:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
- The STVR (short term vacation rental) shall not be used for commercial purposes
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This home's license numbers are GE-038-936-9856-01 / TA-038-936-9856-01
- This property is an end unit and shares a wall with 1 property and the shared wall is located in the living room
Registration Number: TA-038-936-9856-01%3BGE-038-936-9856-01