Kaanapali Alii 456
Located directly off the world-famous Kaanapali Beach, our wonderful luxury direct oceanfront condo features every amenity imaginable to make your holiday on Maui perfect. The condo unit is in building 4 on the 5th-floor end corner unit. You will lack nothing inside or out of this condo. Our condo's stylish indoor living space is well-appointed, very comfortable, and attractive.
· The living space flows seamlessly from an open living and dining area to the private
lanai with breathtaking ocean views!
· New sectional sofa with the sofa pullout is a queen size, for the additional sleeping
· Entertainment amenities include a 42 in. Sony flat-screen TV, Sony Blue-Ray DVD, and
CD PLAYER SYSTEM, with secure WIFI internet service available in the condo.
· The dining room has a large family-sized table with seating for a party of 6 and there
is also a kitchen island bar, that has added seating next to the dining room.
· The kitchen features top of the line Stainless Steel appliances, granite countertops
and wood cabinets fully stocked for your gourmet cooking.
· Osmosis water filter in the kitchen
· Our Master bedroom has a wonderful California King bed with luxurious linens and
extra-large walk-in closet.
· In-Suite master bathroom with spacious walk-in showers, floor to ceiling tiles, large
vanities, lots of mirrors, well lit, and plenty of space
· Guest bedroom features 2 queen-sized beds with ocean views
· Flat-screen TV in the guest bedroom
· Guest bath features spacious walk-in showers, floor to ceiling tiles, large vanities, lots
of mirrors, well lit, and plenty of space.
· Full-size in-suite washer and dryer
· Iron and Board
Linens: Towels, Sheets, and Blankets
Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry
detergent, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags
Resort Highlights :
The Ka’anapali Ali’i is West Maui’s premier destination for your family vacation. The resort offers a top-shelf experience across the board-from its perfect location amidst famed Ka’anapali Beach and Whalers Village to the impeccably maintained grounds into the most spacious luxury accommodations that are offered upon the Ka’anapali coastline. The Kaanapali Alii resort luxury condo is on one of the world's most unique oceanfront beachside walkways interconnecting the Hyatt Regency Maui, Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Kaanapali Alii condo, Maui's Westin Resort, and Spa, Whalers Village shopping mall onward all the way to majestic Black Rock.
· The property is perfectly maintained like a hotel with three lighted tennis courts
· 24 -hour front desk where you check-in and out
· 2 new heated swimming pools with whirlpool spa
· Children’s wading pool
· Barbeque grills meticulously maintained
· There is also a BBQ Grill Chef to do all the grilling for you while you relax beachside.
· Oceanside entertainment pavilion with a flat-screen TV
· Brand new 3000 sq. ft. state of the art fitness center
· Spa and relax with a great full body massage after a day at the beach
· Free Towel service
· Free lounge chair set up on the beach for guest
· Free parking
• Access to the Free Ka’anapali Trolley
• 10-minute drive to Lahaina’s famous Front Street
• Resort Fee included in the nightly rate
Our Commitment To Cleanliness:
∙ We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
∙ We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use
during their stay.
∙ All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
∙ All linens and towels are removed after each guest and professionally cleaned and
∙ Our cleaning staff wears masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners,
Our Commitment to Safety:
∙ We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through
∙ We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its
∙ We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
∙ All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All About Us:
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
∙ All linens and towels
∙ Iron & Board
∙ Hair Dryer
∙ Beach Towels
∙ Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama brand
∙ Hard-Sided Cooler
∙ Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry
Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere, you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
Registration Number: TA-143-800-3200-02 / GE 1