Fairway Villa #1914
Fairway Villa #1914 – 2345 Ala Wai Blvd
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
Relaxing Ala Wai Canal views and you are close to everything! 555 interior sq.ft, plus large, 76-sqft balcony/lanai with table and chairs!
CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: Fairway Villa is undergoing a building-wide plumbing upgrade project through Summer 2022. The calendar has been blocked off for the dates that this unit is pre-planned to be directly affected, but please be aware that you may experience some construction-related inconveniences during your stay, including some noise, longer than usual elevator wait times, and intermittent daytime-only water outages that can happen with only a few days notice.
PLEASE NOTE: This unit shares walls with the elevator shaft. Those with sensitive hearing may be affected by the sounds of regular elevator operation.
– NEW Queen sleeper sofa
– 50" Smart TV
– Dining table for 4
– Window A/C
– Ala Wai Canal View from lanai/balcony
– Full kitchen with dishwasher
– Queen bed
– 40" TV
– Large lanai (also accessible from living room)
– Window A/C
– Tub/shower combo with handheld shower wand
– Washlet toilet
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE parking for 1 vehicle
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
FAIRWAY VILLA'S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA INCLUDES:
– Pool (Hours: 7am–10pm)
– Hot tub
– Gas BBQ grills
– Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko'olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, and restaurants!
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-186-959-6672-01
Registration Number: GE-186-959-6672-01,+TA-186-959-6672-01