Waikiki Shore Waikiki Shore #814
Waikiki Shore #814 – 2161 Kalia Rd. (3-Night Minimum)
Toast colorful ocean sunsets from the private lanai of this air-conditioned ocean view studio (348 interior sqft plus 56-sqft lanai) at Waikiki Shore – the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki!
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you have the beautiful beach at your doorstep! Great spot to watch for green sea turtles! Your Waikiki Shore condo is located next to Fort DeRussy Park (which houses the U.S. Army Museum of Hawaii) and is in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you're walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment. Waikiki Shore amenities include an activities desk, secured entry, parking (fee applies), shopping and onsite nail salon.
**STRICT MAX OCCUPANCY OF 2 GUESTS ages 3 and older. NO EXCEPTIONS.**
BUILDING NOTICE: Elevator maintenance beginning October 31, 2022. Only 1 of the 2 elevators will be in service at a time while the other is being upgraded, for approximately 12 months.
– King Bed (can NOT be made up as 2 Twins)
– 50" TV
– Whisper-quiet split Air Conditioning
– Ocean View lanai/balcony (with table and chairs for 2)
– Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator with icemaker, gas stove/oven, microwave)
– Breakfast Bar (seats 2)
– Walk-in Shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada and the U.S. mainland
– NO RESORT FEES!
Limited onsite parking is $35+tax/day. Or, a pass can be pre-purchased through Captain Cook Resorts for the adjacent public parking lot (2-min. walk) for $25+tax/day, or $200+tax/month. Parking is subject to availability and rates are subject to change.
During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to fines of up to $700 per infraction, plus actual repair/replacement costs due to smoke/fire damage.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-158-632-5504-01
Registration Number: 260040120072,+GE-158-632-5504-01,+TA-158-632-5504-01