Waikiki Shore Waikiki Shore #814
Waikiki Shore #814 – 2161 Kalia Rd.
Toast colorful ocean sunsets from the private lanai of this air-conditioned ocean view studio (347 interior sqft plus 61-sqft lanai) at Waikiki Shore – the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sands of Waikiki!
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you have the beautiful beach at your doorstep! Great spot to watch for green sea turtles! Your Waikiki Shore condo is located next to Fort DeRussy Park (which houses the U.S. Army Museum of Hawaii) and is in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you're walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment. Waikiki Shore amenities include an activities desk, secured entry, parking (fee applies), shopping and onsite nail salon.
**STRICT MAX OCCUPANCY OF 2 GUESTS ages 3 and older. NO EXCEPTIONS.**
BUILDING NOTICE: Elevator maintenance beginning Oct 31, 2022. Only 1 of the 2 elevators will be in service at a time while the other is being upgraded, for approximately 10–12 months. Also, lobby renovation project expected to begin May 2023.
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, will automatically receive preferential nightly pricing.
– King Bed (can NOT be made up as 2 Twins)
– 50" TV
– Whisper-quiet split Air Conditioning
– Ocean View lanai/balcony (with table and chairs for 2)
– Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator with icemaker, gas stove/oven, microwave)
– Breakfast Bar (seats 2)
– Walk-in Shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada and the U.S. mainland
– NO Resort Fees!
Limited onsite parking is $35+tax/day. Or, a pass can be pre-purchased through Captain Cook Resorts for the adjacent public parking lot (2-min. walk) for $25+tax/day, or $210+tax/month. Parking is subject to availability and rates are subject to change.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking/Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to fines of up to $700 per infraction, plus actual repair/replacement costs due to smoke/fire damage.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle, rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
STR: 2211-CCH-0450 | TAT/GET: 158-632-5504-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-004-012-0072
Registration Number: 260040120072,+GE-158-632-5504-01,+TA-158-632-5504-01