Stylish island décor creates a casual vibe in this 1,082sf suite with lanai flowing onto the lawn. Homey ease plays out with a modern kitchen opening to the dining/living area, washer/dryer, flat screens, WiFi, double-vanity master bath, ceiling fans and central air. Sleeps 6 in 1 King, 1 Queen and 1 Sofa bed.
Amid 29 acres stretching along Waikoloa’s Beach Course and the Pacific, Hali`i Kai indulges with a cascading pool, restaurant and fitness cabana. Enjoy Waikoloa Resort’s ocean excursions, hiking trails, shopping, dining and beautiful sunsets.
A 3-night minimum is required for arrivals from January 3 - December 25. A 5-night minimum stay is required for arrivals from December 26 - January 2.
Registration Number: GE-194-679-8080-01,TA-194-679-8080-01
- very clean, up to date with nice appliances
- beds comfy,
- kitchen well stocked (we cooked breakfast and made lunch most days, dinner twice in our 6 night stay)
- washer and dryer was much appreciated (a few detergent pods and dish washer pods left in the unit much appreciated!)
- enjoyed breakfast out on our ground level lanai
- the grounds around the condos were immaculately kept up, BBQ and hammocks close by
- our family of 4 felt very comfortable here
- Missing beach gear: beach towels, umbrella and cooler. (This was a big one for me. When you come to Hawaii and rent a condo you expect there to be a set of beach equipment at the condo). This condo is missing beach umbrellas and beach towels which I consider basic items and a cooler would also be nice. Had we not had friends next door who are owners with lots of extra equipment, we would have wasted half or a full day going out and purchasing these things for our days at the beach. You want every day in paradise to count!
- Not near the ocean or has any view of the ocean: This condo is a 10 minute walk to the ocean (I timed it) where the pool (only 3.5 feet deep- teenage kids disappointed about this) and restaurant for this development are located. The coastline here is all lava rock. No beach access here even if you were up for hiking/walking. I knew this but I wanted to list it here so others would get a clear idea of how far it is on foot when looking at a map. There are a handful of parking spots at the pool if you want to drive up.
- Noisy neighbors above us. Random bad luck. The first family with little kids were great. The adults that checked in half way through the week were not great. Otherwise its a very quiet and friendly community.
This is a great condo and I would stay here again when coming to Waikoloa area. The place is spacious, has a pretty backyard and quiet from a lot of noise. There's easy access to the beach, stores and restaurants. Very clean and was exactly as listed. The pool and gym are nice too.
The only issue we had here was the check in process, which is not against the owners. This feedback is for the management. It took almost 40 minutes to check, so be conscious of this in case you're in a hurry. The staff at the office was not very friendly when we had to interact with them twice. They didn't seem to listen to what we were saying or asking regarding our stay. They tried to have us complete forms that were not applicable - Ex. we didn't have a car but they brought up a car three times. We had a hard time understanding the person at the window and were scolded for trying to get closer to the window to hear her. I think this was because of COVID, but was difficult to complete checkin when you can't answer the questions you're being asked.
Use the "Visit Owner's Website" link to read more reviews from the reservation site, including the latest reviews submitted by recent guests.
Note: Vacancy calendar is approximate. Visit the owner/manager's reservation site to verify your dates.